Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Gruesome Assassination Of A Reps’ Member. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gruesome Assassination Of A Reps’ Member. (3531 Views)

Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari / Shiites Attempted Assassination Of Buratai, The Chief-Of-Army-Staff In Zaria / US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gruesome Assassination Of A Reps’ Member. by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2007
why this Assassination,Yoruba people have to stop teaching other tribes this bad act. how can they kill this only handsome Yoruba man. this is wickedness.
Re: Gruesome Assassination Of A Reps’ Member. by chidichris(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2007
na waa for all of u here, 7 wives and drinking in a joint means what? is he not a taut? he used to be one of adedidbu's hitmen. on normal elections, he wouldn't context but for the almighty selection of obj and adedibu, an agbero (taut) with 7 wives turned to a house member and one can imagine what such person will offer nigeria as a country.
the man from all indications, is grossly irresponsible.
pls someone shld help me tell the nigerian police that i am suspecting adedibu and akala in the death of their partner.
in the modern world, partners could be named suspect but in nigeria the real suspects will be the ones to tell police who to arrest and who not so at the end of the day police cannot make a head way because the man they are searching for is in the search team.
if actually the gov wants the killers to be caught, he shld increase the reward knowing too well that the killers must have charged more than that amount to kill the drunk.
the guy must have stepped on so many toes such that even in his grave, he would be confussed on who must have attacked him.
i think what we should be talking about now is how to share his juju among his children so that they will continue from where he stopped but juju pass juju so his juju don fail him.
Re: Gruesome Assassination Of A Reps’ Member. by denex: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2007
@chidichris

you're still suspecting Adedibu and Akala? I have already confirmed them. Their N10 million and their crocodile tears have shown us who we are looking for.

Can Adedibu or Akala cry out of joy or sorrow? The only thing that can make such men cry is pretence. The urgent need to produce crocodile tears.
Re: Gruesome Assassination Of A Reps’ Member. by tonia2000(f): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2007
Its sad and a shame on Nigerian politicians,Why kill one another? There is nothing hidden under the sky,i pray it wont be too late for them to realize their mistakes.What is left after this Life?Have they ever for once thought of this, all they can achieve is hurt themselves and cheat the society
Re: Gruesome Assassination Of A Reps’ Member. by yemmight(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2007
The two issues I think we should address here (1) Security (2) Personality. Security in the sense that every citizen must be provided with security irrespective of your status less to say a house of Reps. Personality here is how you as a person manage yourself. For him I don’t expect that he should be visiting a cheap joint where he enjoys the presence of some nuisance. Everybody is aware of the way Adedibu plays politics in Ibadan but we should also know that it could happen to opposition too, not to rejoice the death of Segun. This is my opinion.
Re: Gruesome Assassination Of A Reps’ Member. by chidichris(m): 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2007
yem,
u are just late to school on this issue of security.
these people that are been killed are the ones who import these guns just to get to their inordinate ambitions of been rulers by force as baba may have it that it is a do or die affairs.
is it not surprising how tauts who barely feed three times a day can have access to machine guns and other sofisticated weapons that the police do not have.
all the obj products are corrupt, imagine a country where siezed vessels can vanish without trace.
Ettah the speaker is a crook. ribadu is fighting corruption and adedibu according to obj is too old to be reformed hence nigerians shld manage and tolorate him and today they are saying adedibu is crying for the lost of a fellower and the gov is offering such a chicken change of 10 million.
nemesis is the name of the game and the law of karma is at work
Re: Gruesome Assassination Of A Reps’ Member. by osereka(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2007
turnnig and turning in the wildering gay
the falcon cannot hear the falconner
things fall appart the center cannot hold
mere anachy is loosed upon the world.

see dem kill one another!
Re: Gruesome Assassination Of A Reps’ Member. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2007
Mamajama:

Slain Lawmaker Had 7 Wives, 20 Children

DAMN

http://www.thenewsng.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3455

mothafucka was probably dating that beer-parlour proprietress (she was shot alongside him).

lead us not into sexual temptation Lord. . . .
Re: Gruesome Assassination Of A Reps’ Member. by denex: 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2007
I'm getting a new vibe about this whole thing O! Adedibu! Adedibu!! Adedibu!!!

The matter of N628 million Renovation has been suspended both in the Hallowed Chambers our SHallowed minds. In order for the House of Representatives to debate the Ibadan death properly, they have pushed Etteh matter to the back burner. Well that was not what really raised my suspicion.

What bothered me was when I saw in the news tonight that Adedibu has been in talks with Etteh and has called on Members of the House to not just suspend, but completely throw out the probe of the Speaker. He has also called on Yar'Adua (who doesn't fucking know him from Adam), to prevail in killing the matter.

Adedibu has also called on all Yorubas to rally around and keep the Speaker unprobed because she's all they've got in Government.

I am not certain if a man's life has just been used to end the Speaker's crisis. But all I can say is,

Adedibu!!!!!!!!
Re: Gruesome Assassination Of A Reps’ Member. by chidichris(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2007
yar adua shld emulate his predecessor (obj) and end the matter.
oh, our dear obj, how wonderful was thy days, we really miss u as u would have ended this matter without raising ant=y security dust.
obj, u ended andy uba's matter without problems, u ended adenuga's issue without stress, u ended adedibu's inec machine issues without questions, u called off chris uba's issues without minding.
wow! i am begining to regret why we did not give u the third term which u asked of us.
but the big question here remains, were all these thing happening in the midst of the war against corruption?
Re: Gruesome Assassination Of A Reps’ Member. by tatajega(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2007
''campiegn.'', what a blunder?
Re: Gruesome Assassination Of A Reps’ Member. by Tee14: 5:16am On Jul 04, 2013
May his Soul continue to Rest in Perfect Peace.
Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Silami:you Ask Why Northerners! Are Hated? / Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! / 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.