Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Christ Is King And Can Never Be Overthrowned - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Christ Is King And Can Never Be Overthrowned (167 Views)

Why God Save The King And Not Queen? / Yemen Court Sentences President Trump, Saudi King, And Crown Prince To Death / Dr. Martin Luther King And Black Greeks Ruined Economy For American Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Is King And Can Never Be Overthrowned by DomPerignon: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2023
2030 will mark approximately 2,000ys of Christ reign .

The globalist Satanist want that reign to come to an end on or before that date from where a New World Order under luciferian rule will take over.

This will never happen.

But there will be great tribulations as we approach that epoch era and many will bow to the beast and fall by the wayside.

We celebrate this day being a symbolic date at which our Saviour and King was born.

As much as the devil and his earthly minions have tried in vain for close to 2,000ys now , they can never unseat Him that sits on the high throne.

Remember today that there are many who are miserable that the world still remembers Christ and celebrate His birth.

Today is Christmas, rejoice for today your salvation was born 2,000ys ago .

Happy and merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Christ Is King And Can Never Be Overthrowned by DatNiggaDaz: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2023
grin grin

Pls my brother, before you start delving into issues you literally have no clue about, is a thread about the realities from the emilokan government you are supporting not make more sense

Is this a religious or political thread. Anyway, talking about religion, you are not a Christian but a Muslim.

Talking about politics what is this, is it palliatives or emikolliatives . Is it enough for your Christian or muslim life

1 Like

Re: Christ Is King And Can Never Be Overthrowned by Strangebuttrue(m): 9:42am On Dec 25, 2023
Amen... hallelujah!!

1 Like

Re: Christ Is King And Can Never Be Overthrowned by DomPerignon: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin

[s]Pls my brother, before you start delving into issues you literally have no clue about, is a theead about the realities from the emilokans government you are supporting not make more sense[/s]

Is this a religious or political thread. Anyway, talking about religion, you are not a Christian but a Muslim.

[s]Talking about politics what is this, is it palliatives or emikolliatives . Is it enough for your Christian or muslim life[/s]

I am a Muslim because I oppose the ongoing genocide of Palestinians ?

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Christ Is King And Can Never Be Overthrowned by DatNiggaDaz: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2023
DomPerignon:

I am a Muslim because I oppose the ongoing genocide of Palestinians ?

Ok.

Is the palliatives or emikolliatives enough for your Christian or muslim life Yes or no

Re: Christ Is King And Can Never Be Overthrowned by mightyhaze: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2023
Rest ..Reno Wannabe no fit you
Re: Christ Is King And Can Never Be Overthrowned by BloomingDale(f): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2023
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Seeks Normalization With Israel Despite All The Zionist Crimes / NEWS: Trump To Suspend All Immigration, Covid19 Cases Rise To 23,000 In Africa.. / HEADLINES: Trump Signs Order Restricting Immigration..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.