Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) (48643 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Diamonds Worth £630k (N256m) At Dubai Soccer Awards / Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by greypencils: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
After retirement, this man can go on and be successful at anything he does, fashion, modelling, acting, whatever. He looks the part.
The other goat is only fit to be in a museum after retirement. Either that or he becomes a coach then back to the museum.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by bejick(m): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2023
Higherthan:
While all the governors of the south east lives in lagos, even bitter obi, their miscreant and their parents Will be hiding under the bed. Guess why? Christmas and New Year is on Monday , una must sit at home in that region grin cheesy

Brain touching waiting concern this rubbish you talk now as against the Topic. You go soon enter market naked. We dey wait
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by Exceed15: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2023
This guy dress sense is top notch.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by Higherthan: 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
bejick:

Brain touching waiting concern this rubbish you talk now as against the Topic. You go soon enter market naked. We dey wait
who let the dogs out?? Don't forget your medicine today.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by deyplay: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
Sharatan:
I dey imagine CR7 with beards and his fashion sense🤔
He gone fine like mad no cap

Like for C. Ronaldo
beardless is for a reason, to make him look younger.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by bejick(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2023
Higherthan:
who let the dogs out?? Don't forget your medicine today.

Too much colos na your problem, while other are going right you are going left.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by Higherthan: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
bejick:

Too much colos na your problem, while other are going right you are going left.
while others can see you are blind, too much drug has blocked your reasoning, useless child

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by ssogundele(m): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
Higherthan:
While all the governors of the south east lives in lagos, even bitter obi, their miscreant and their parents Will be hiding under the bed. Guess why? Christmas and New Year is on Monday , una must sit at home in that region grin cheesy

Guy, kindly stop this! It adds nothing to you. Please stay above this subhuman level of tribalism
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by bejick(m): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
Higherthan:
while others can see you are blind, too much drug has blocked your reasoning, useless child

Hand go soon touch you, then next yaba left straight. The reason I follow somebody when no well dey drag na wetin I never understand. Make then no dey grade us as same thnig grin grin grin grin. Bye bye you don win if you reply me again I go know to cure you far well well.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by bejick(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
ssogundele:

Guy, kindly stop this! It adds nothing to you. Please stay above this subhuman level of tribalism

Drug don block the guy head, the last he remembers is Igbos and Obi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by patrickcollins: 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
Chimookigwe:

That dwarf nama wey dey America.
With a world cup trophy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by Higherthan: 12:21am On Dec 26, 2023
bejick:

Hand go soon touch you, then next yaba left straight. The reason I follow somebody when no well dey drag na wetin I never understand. Make then no dey grade us as same thnig grin grin grin grin. Bye bye you don win if you reply me again I go know to cure you far well well.
Ok I no go argue with you again cos it's been said never argue with a fool, he'll beat you with experience grin cheesy Merry Christmas
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by themanderon: 2:31am On Dec 26, 2023
Higherthan:

Are you normal at all? In a thread about Ronaldo you had to bring in your foul toxic self into the thread to poison it. I wonder the kind of a repulsive fellow you must be in real life. Carry your Peter obi fight elsewhere. This is a thread about RONALDO.,
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by Higherthan: 8:28am On Dec 26, 2023
themanderon:

Are you normal at all? In a thread about Ronaldo you had to bring in your foul toxic self into the thread to poison it. I wonder the kind of a repulsive fellow you must be in real life. Carry your Peter obi fight elsewhere. This is a thread about RONALDO.,
Can you see how useless you are In life , you must be a nonentity, I Said bitter obi, os is bitter same as Peter? Olodo rabata..
Failure.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by themanderon: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2023
Higherthan:

Can you see how useless you are In life , you must be a nonentity, I Said bitter obi, os is bitter same as Peter? Olodo rabata..
Failure.

All you said I return it upon your head a million times in Jesus name amen.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by Kyrgiakos14: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2023
Messi!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by Higherthan: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
themanderon:

All you said I return it upon themanderon head a million times in Jesus name amen.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by themanderon: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
[quote author=Higherthan post=127632456][/quote]

It Still stands. By your own words, you have condemned yourself.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by Higherthan: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
themanderon:

It Still stands. By themanderon own words, he condemned yourself.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by themanderon: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
Higherthan:

Oma fi ori ko gbogbo ebu e lagbara Jesu Amin.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by Higherthan: 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
themanderon:

Themanderon ma fi ori ko gbogbo ebu e lagbara Jesu Amin.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by themanderon: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
[quote author=Higherthan post=127640822][/quote]

You can't deflect it. Its already on you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by Higherthan: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2023
themanderon:

Themanderon can't deflect it. Its already on him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by themanderon: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=Higherthan post=127642935][/quote]

There is no curse that is is causeless so as you initiated the curse without a cause it has been multiplied on you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) by Higherthan: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
themanderon:

There is no curse that is is causeless so as you initiated the curse without a cause it has been multiplied on themanderon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Free-kick Goal As Juventus Defeat Inter Milan(Photos) / Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.