Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

"Most People Are Broke In January And Here Is Why"? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Most People Are Broke In January And Here Is Why"? (239 Views)

Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report / How can I stop being broke in 2020? / 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Most People Are Broke In January And Here Is Why"? by Bescus(m): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2023
The main reason behind this is because you don't have a high-income skill that can cover your Detty December expenses.

And that's the reason why you are still blaming Balabulu.

This is the right time you should stop deceiving yourself and finding a high paying income skill that can take care of all your expenses.

If you want to know more on how you can bypass January Brokeness πŸ‘‡

Kindly reach out to me asap because it's only available to the first 3 people.

Stay intentional πŸ“Œ

Stay focused πŸ’―

Cheers 🍻
Re: "Most People Are Broke In January And Here Is Why"? by Chicagograduate(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
You are a duper.

2 Likes

Re: "Most People Are Broke In January And Here Is Why"? by Bescus(m): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
Kindly explain how
Re: "Most People Are Broke In January And Here Is Why"? by Lucasinho(m): 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
Scammer
Re: "Most People Are Broke In January And Here Is Why"? by haggai247: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
Every business need planing and consistent effort beware of fast easy and quick wealth.
If its too good to be true then it's not true.
Why if you need any course on blogging SEO kdp CPA YouTube TikTok Facebook ads etc.

Any course on earth na me be your best plug.

Email haggaiandy@gmail.com for requires my rate are moderate you can also buy from bisarena.org if you don't want to deal with me.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t worry about CBN new policy, Receive Your GBP #1770 & EUR #1500 / From Sport Trading To Spot Trading In The Crypto Market.... The Journey So Far! / Bank Network Is Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.