Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

It's Christmas, What's The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Christmas, What's The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? (137 Views)

What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? / Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Christmas, What's The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by neyop85(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
It's Christmas and we currently do not have access to electricity supply. It's been like this for close 1 week. It smells sabotage and the government seems to be covering it with maintenance of the Egbin gas pipeline.
I know for sure, no sane government will approve such maintenance during important festivals like Christmas.

What's the situation of power in your area?

Merry Christmas Nairalanders.
Re: It's Christmas, What's The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by princemillla(m): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2023
There is light

But only today funny tho......since last week it's been hell
Re: It's Christmas, What's The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by dododawa1: 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
ABARANJE and ISHERI OSUN and IJEGUN and IKOTUN

Den of DARKNESS.
Re: It's Christmas, What's The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Jeon(f): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
We always have light but today's own is extra.

9 Likes

Re: It's Christmas, What's The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by pendusky(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
We have 24hrs light where I lived... Went to my papa house, the moment I entered, they brought light... grin
Re: It's Christmas, What's The Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2023
Ukpo in Anambra state
Tota darkness

This NEPA no even send Arthur Eze nd and his brother, the King

Anambra na suffer head walahi

(1) (Reply)

Ayo Sogbuyi Donates Admin Block To Igbogbo Passport Front Office / Breaking News!!! Ijaw Create New Language!!! / Open Letter To Pbat on corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.