Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Christmas In Owerri (pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Christmas In Owerri (pictures) (37234 Views)

Car Falls Into A Stream In Owerri, As Driver Loses Control As / Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) / Huge Python Caught In Owerri, Butchered In Front Of Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2023
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Advance!
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
Owerri wu oké mba. My Home town

1 Like

Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
Naijanascam:
That city must scanty by now... After 4000 people are on their way to Europe for their secured job.... Congratulations to them though

And merry Christmas to those that doesn't make the trip

Supreme Court Governor is a scammer and a thorough APC Breed. Liars and decievers
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by Typing: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
Dexy4yah:
I like ladies with big and thick thighs cool

Go IGBO Land. All their Women get Yam Legs
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
BossGerald:

Omo, even on a Christmas day you chose to be incoherent and bitter??

Even oyedepo, adeboye and tb Joshua combined deliverance cannot save you. You're gone

How's he bitter? Don't you know what's sarcasm? Didn't Uzodinma assured 4000 Imo youths will be going to Europe December?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by izubext007: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
It's the Lord doings and it's maverlouse in our eyes 👀
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by zedegit: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2023
BossGerald:

Even oyedepo, adeboye and tb Joshua combined deliverance cannot save you. You're gone

Please you fit allow Baba Joshua to rest in peace.

Na beg I dey o.
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by Unclebayo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jeon:

What about Marry Christmas?.
undecided
You don drink sperm again angry
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by phemmie06(m): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2023
Take him to Sam Adeyemi, what he need his mind deliverance for mind shift

BossGerald:

Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by Dexy4yah(m): 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2023
Typing:

Go IGBO Land. All their Women get Yam Legs
Igbo girls are the best

1 Like

Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2023
Owerri wink

1 Like

Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by Typing: 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
Triangles1:
I don't know why I like Owerri.

If you like Oweri, na Ashawo man you be. Cause the only good thing about Oweri is Ashawo and Runs

2 Likes

Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by coputa(m): 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Nice! And some fools on here are making us believe there are insecurity in Owerri.
The Yoruba sponsored press in Lagos are giving the south east bad name to the outside world
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by Lumarstone: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
Owerri, city of beautiful women!

1 Like

Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by discusant: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
Wow. Owerri the lone city of Imo state whose indigenes in collaboration with purposeless state govs denied development to any other part of Imo state by seizing all the development institutions and resources in Imo state for Owerri alone. Not cause for celebration. Orlu and Okigwe got reduced to ancient era. Orlu and Okigwe that were nearly of the same urban size with Owerri when Imo state was created?

1 Like

Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
Naijanascam:
That city must scanty by now... After 4000 people are on their way to Europe for their secured job.... Congratulations to them though

Mumu talk, 4000 people leaving will make it scanty?
Must you post if you have nothing reasonable to post?
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by 07kjb: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2023
kereman1:
I'm tryan to upload pictures but having issues. I'm currently in Owerri north, emii to be precise, traditional masqurade dance mad ohhh, with live ogene to spice up the arena.

Village dey sweet

Mehn that's heavenly try upload am

U passed EMEKUKU THEIR OWN MASQUERADE IS USUALLY VIOLENT
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by tokilimoto: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2023
Owerri is a nice town
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by Naijanascam: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
udemzyudex:

Mumu talk, 4000 people leaving will make it scanty?
Must you post if you have nothing reasonable to post?

Wait for the next batch and don't come here to vent your frustrations.... You thought that 4000 people are small numbers abi?
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
Typing:

If you like Oweri, na Ashawo man you be. Cause the only good thing about Oweri is Ashawo and Runs
Really? tongue in that case i will definitely love Owerri. Iove ashawo! grin
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by naija1stnigar(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
Naijanascam:

bitter soul! Thank God they are on their way to Europe and not to Ijebu Igbo or igede Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by Naijanascam: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
naija1stnigar:
bitter soul! Thank God they are on their way to Europe and not to Ijebu Igbo or igede Ekiti.

Waoooo.. Congratulations to who made it possible and beneficiaries... Nice move
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
Naijanascam:

Wait for the next batch and don't come here to vent your frustrations.... You thought that 4000 people are small numbers abi?

Oga shift and stop posting nonsense, who said 4000 people are small? Saying the state will be scanty because 4000 people left is a nonsense talk, stop posting nonsense.
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by Naijanascam: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
udemzyudex:

Oga shift and stop posting nonsense, who said 4000 people are small? Saying the state will be scanty because 4000 people left is a nonsense talk, stop posting nonsense.

You don't even know the difference between city and state. . .. You have zero comprehending ability
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2023
Naijanascam:

You don't even know the difference between city and state. . .. You have zero comprehending ability

Whichever one you choose, I still insist you're posting nonsense oga ade, how can anyone of them be scanty because 4000 people left?

Are you even normal? Do you know the numbers of people living in a city or a state whichever one you choose to talk about?

Zukwanike bro.
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by Naijanascam: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
udemzyudex:

Whichever one you choose, I still insist you're posting nonsense oga ade, how can anyone of them be scanty because 4000 people left?

Are you even normal? Do you know the numbers of people living in a city or a state whichever one you choose to talk about?

Zukwanike bro.

Even kindergartens knows the difference between city and state and you are here arguing blindly... 4000 people is a huge number my friend... about 72 fully loaded luxurious busses...
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2023
Naijanascam:

Even kindergartens knows the difference between city and state and you are here arguing blindly... 4000 people is a huge number my friend... about 72 fully loaded luxurious busses...
Bro you're the kindergarten here, stop disgracing yourself on this forum, even if 8000 people leave the city or state, it will never be scanty.

If you like use train to do your analogy.
Owerri has over #1m people living in the city, how can you then say that it will become scanty because 4000 people left the city.

Oga zukwanike if you have nothing reasonable to post.
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
#orange room
#Live!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by Typing: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Really? tongue in that case i will definitely love Owerri. Iove ashawo! grin

Be ready to fvck Women that look like men. Girls with muzzle all over their body. Bear bear for Chest, bear bear for face and Yam legs. Thats how typical Igbo Girls look cheesy grin grin
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by Typing: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Igbo girls are the best

God forbid
Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by historic: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Igbo girls are the best

No be lie you talk!

1 Like

Re: Christmas In Owerri (pictures) by kot1917(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2023
Naijanascam:

4000 people indeed
😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons We Should Stop Killing Snakes / Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. / Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.