Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) (52849 Views)

FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite / Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by Benwallt(m): 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
His body couldn't take it
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by Mrniceguy001: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
Illiteracy is costly.
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by Cuttycool(f): 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
Was it beer? What type of alcohol could have killed someone

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by EmmyNorse(m): 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
please don't ever drink for competition or you see sara drink and want to die on top of it. please we should drink responsible and a beautiful 😍 ❤ 💕 Christmas celebration to you and yours
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by rolams(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
Na ogogoro kill am, Dem still use ogogoro bery am!
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by addexx: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
They cheered him to his grave, don't live ur life for anyone if he happen them go later call you mumu. Untop how much?

Word

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by Donmaro5: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
In my opinion, I observed he drank the fake one that's why he gave up the ghost easily

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by JuanDeDios: 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Ignorance is a disease.

The man committed suicide going by the video.
While this is a terrible idea, it ordinarily shouldn't kill. He must've had some serious underlying condition.
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by Mac2016(m): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nm3E9byFt8

Man dies after gulping full bottle of alcohol in one shot.

Pls drinkly responsibly out there folks and dont forget to please SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel after watching.

Merry Christmas!!!

#wetindeyhappentv
Manslaughter for the cheerers?
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by Chassy03: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
Social media propaganda...this one na lie
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by izubext007: 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2023
what will I say
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by FreeIgboho: 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2023
Old, old, old video

Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by luckingto50: 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
Old news
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by zedegit: 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nm3E9byFt8

Man dies after gulping full bottle of alcohol in one shot.

Pls drinkly responsibly out there folks and dont forget to please SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel after watching.

Merry Christmas!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

I dey hardly drink alcohol but I sabi say alcohol get level. Vodka and Hero nobi mate. You fit survive 1 bottle of hero but na half bottle of vodka fit kpai you.

No play o.

No ever reason Black bullet in your dreams.

1 can like dat wan useless me that year but God dey sha.
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by just2endowed: 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
He's kidney got fried I guess from excess alcohol.
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by ekrizz(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
Offpointng:
This is the same Hero beer that Obi milked the whole Anambra Anambra Ipob to establish

It shows you didn't watch the video
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by zedegit: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
Chicagograduate:
I just remembered one of Davido's close friend who drink a full bottle of alcohol and died because of iPhone x.

iPhone no dey board again na iPhone 15 promax dey reign and such be the folly.
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by zedegit: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2023
GreatOchuks:
And I don down four bottles today 😟😧😮😳😳😳.

Okay thank God say Na Tiger beer

Clap for yourself Mr Downer.
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by LowKeyManny: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
He died a "HERO 🌞 " beer grin

Hero
🌄
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by akmath: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2023
Mumu man
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by Achoghim: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2023
It's Heineken beer but your bigotry is showing you Hero
Offpointng:
This is the same Hero beer that Obi milked the whole Anambra Anambra Ipob to establish
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by Olurondo: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2023
He killed himself. Obviously he does not value his life.He destroyed his liver!!
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by Sucolee(m): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
B.O D talk am say make We no go where dem go poison us...dis one Dun finally did
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by officialfestus(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by caye(m): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2023
Judging by the bottle, I don't think it is beer.
I think it is dry gin.

Drinking dry gin at full go...you will collapse and die.
That's all.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by eazisky(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2023
They were supposed to take him to the hospital, they could have done something for him

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by geesilver(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Went high to meet the most high, man's liver failed him
His liver never fail him his brain did. He should have thought about the consequence of it before taking it.... RIP to the unwise man
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by Kushites: 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2023
caye:
Judging by the bottle, I don't think it is beer.
I think it is dry gin.

Drinking dry gin at full go...you will collapse and die.
That's all.

Exactly! I was thinking the same thing.

That thing cannot be beer that he drank.

How can you drink beer and you die?

It must be some very hard gin or ogogoro, or kai kai that the man drank in one go. undecided
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by HeraldAgric01(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2023
The man drank liquor not beer
GreatOchuks:
And I don down four bottles today 😟😧😮😳😳😳.

Okay thank God say Na Tiger beer
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by ozoneboy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2023
Balablue64:

Let's pretend that you have sense, but what concerns Peter Obi in this matter?

No pretense bro,he dosent
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by bigcasava1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
I believe he's from Kenya
Re: Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) by peculiar2233: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
Offpointng:
Yaba left calling 🤔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs / Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.