Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules (1076 Views)

The Dark Secrets Behind The Pope’s Audience Hall (it’s A Giant Reptilian) / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

A child of God never needs to stop the abomination since he never entered it in the first place.

A repentant homo can never be a child of God, his fate shall be determined on Judgment Day.

No that is not what the word of God said

Any one who repents and accepts Jesus will be saved that is why Jesus is sweet.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Of course a REPENTANT HOMOSEXUAL can become a child of God:

Or do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God’s Kingdom? Do not be misled. Those who are sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, men who submit to homosexual acts, men who practice homosexuality, thieves, greedy people, drunkards, revilers, and extortioners will not inherit God’s Kingdom. And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean; you have been sanctified; you have been declared righteous in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God. 1Corinthians 6:9-11

So any repentant sinner can become born again Christian but first he must put away the old personality and put on the new personality! Ephesians 4:22-24

It's through listening to the word of God which has power to reach their hearts {Hebrews 4:12} that such could be possible for God's word is beneficial for TEACHING REPROVING SETTING MATTERS STRAIGHT and DISCIPLINING in RIGHTEOUSNESS so that the child of God may be fully competent and completely equiped for every good work! 2Timothy 3:16-17

Thanks for saying the truth on this.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:31am On Dec 31, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

No one is arguing what Bible said
You clearly refuse to understand what the Pope is saying.
He told his church to bless each member of the Catholic Church even if the person chose to be gay and marry as gay but they should not bless a couple of gay.
So what the scriptures say is that practicers of homosexuality must be sober not proud of what is evil while expecting God's blessings.
That's what i'm telling you!
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:34am On Dec 31, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Thanks for saying the truth on this.

It's the same thing i've been saying all along but that title "Pope" is what makes you feel the man in Rome hasn't committed a blunder.
No servant of God should bless what God has cursed homosexuality is a crime against God so servants of God should frown at it but when a practicer feels sober that's when we should help him not the other way around!
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Dtruthspeaker: 7:04am On Dec 31, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

No that is not what the word of God said

Any one who repents and accepts Jesus will be saved that is why Jesus is sweet.

This is so, but our spirit also warns us that there are certain sins that cannot be forgiven if we do them and homoshit is one of them.

And there is a difference between a repentant and a child of God. They are not the same.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Dtruthspeaker: 7:09am On Dec 31, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

First of all gay is a sin
And fornication is a sin

Yet the punishment for the sin of stealing is different from the one of blasphemy and homoshit.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He told his church to bless each member of the Catholic Church even if the person chose to be gay and marry as gay but they should not bless a couple of gay.
So what the scriptures say is that practicers of homosexuality must be sober not proud of what is evil while expecting God's blessings.
That's what i'm telling you!

How many times will I tell you that is not what the Pope said

Stop listening to false stories and listen to me that study it

I told you what the Pope said here read it to know the difference.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's the same thing i've been saying all along but that title "Pope" is what makes you feel the man in Rome hasn't committed a blunder.
No servant of God should bless what God has cursed homosexuality is a crime against God so servants of God should frown at it but when a practicer feels sober that's when we should help him not the other way around!

Thus this is what I mean by thank u for saying the truth

But you are still wrong on not knowing what exactly the Pope said and you refuse to know the meaning.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

This is so, but our spirit also warns us that there are certain sins that cannot be forgiven if we do them and homoshit is one of them.

And there is a difference between a repentant and a child of God. They are not the same.

My friend there is no place in the bible that homosexuality is a sin that can not be forgiven

Show me the place in the bible

The only sin Jesus and the father can not forgive is when you abuse the works of the holy spirit.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yet the punishment for the sun of stealing is different from the one of blasphemy and homoshit.

No the punishment is the same read ur Bible to find out

In fact fornication and homosexuality both have equal punishment it harms the body.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Dtruthspeaker: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

No the punishment is the same read ur Bible to find out

In fact fornication and homosexuality both have equal punishment it harms the body.

I said stealing not fornication.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Dtruthspeaker: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

My friend there is no place in the bible that homosexuality is a sin that can not be forgiven

Show me the place in the bible

The only sin Jesus and the father can not forgive is when you abuse the works of the holy spirit.

I think you are an homo or you are guilty of one of the abominations is why you desperately block yourself from seeing the Truth. Deceive yourself no longer, you already foreknow that some sins and abominations cannot be foregiven
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I said stealing not fornication.
Stealing and homosexuality still ends in hell only difference homosexuality sins against his own body and makes the spirit of God living in him to be sad

Or makes his human body to be sick with std and co.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I think you are an homo or you are guilty of one of the abominations is why you desperately block yourself from seeing the Truth. Deceive yourself no longer, you already foreknow that in your soiriy some sins and abominations cannot be foregiven

You don't know me

I hate homosexuality to the core

But our aim for which God saved us and called us is to help other souls to become saved to

So we have to preach the pure word of God and bring those who are deep into sin to repentance

We don't condemn the world we save people by showing how sweet Jesus is to us

John 3:17
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

New Living Translation
God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.

People want solutions to their problems to their sin not for u to pile it up on them and destroy them with it making them to lose Hart and faith

So Jesus teach us to be loving.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Thus this is what I mean by thank u for saying the truth
But you are still wrong on not knowing what exactly the Pope said and you refuse to know the meaning.

Guy, remove that title and call a spade what it is, scripturally that man is wrong!
There is no blessing for homosexuals from the divine unless repentant ones just as it applies to all other sinners.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy, remove that title and call a spade what it is, scripturally that man is wrong!
There is no blessing for homosexuals from the divine unless repentant ones just as it applies to all other sinners.

One question all the people who Jesus prayed for

Where they holy before Jesus prayed for them.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Emusan(m): 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
The pope said if any one including gays want to give thanks giving in church take the items and bless pray for those who bring it.

So if you know a thief and he came to give thanks giving in your church as a Pastor/priest or person in charge, will you collect the items and BLESSED THE THIEF?

Or bless pray for them when they come and ask for prayers

Which prayer do you think a gay will come for?

But not to bless them (gays)
as wife's and wife's or husband and husband etc

because he knows this is wrong, so why BLESSINGS THEM for OTHER THINGS?

So he is still in the bible parameter.

No! Jesus or God never endorsed any sinner in the scripture.

Though this fine line may be trampled upon by a pro western way of life in the future this gaps may be exploited by another pope and given a calculated easy route to accept their sin in the church.

Stop being diplomatic with the truth.

Gay is against God's law and standard, so call spade a spade and let the Devil be ashamed and let God be glorified.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:18am On Jan 01
Kingsnairaland:

One question all the people who Jesus prayed for. Where they holy before Jesus prayed for them.

NO one is holy {Psalms 14:3 compare to Luke 18:19} so in line with God's law Jesus never prayed for anyone until he was sure they were willing to act on what he taught them {John 17:8-9} that's why his disciples urged him to teach them how to pray {Luke 11:1} this won't be necessary if he has been praying with or for them in their presence.

So Jesus never prayed for people who are not willing to make amendments regarding their sinful habits. John 17:8-9
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01
Emusan:

So if you know a thief and he came to give thanks giving in your church as a Pastor/priest or person in charge, will you collect the items and BLESSED THE THIEF?

Which prayer do you think a gay will come for?

because he knows this is wrong, so why BLESSINGS THEM for OTHER THINGS?

No! Jesus or God never endorsed any sinner in the scripture.

Stop being diplomatic with the truth.

Gay is against God's law and standard, so call spade a spade and let the Devil be ashamed and let God be glorified.

How many times have you sinned against God and end up going the following day to give Thanksgiving

He that is without sin strike the first stone

If only we can see the sins u commit in secret before u go to church on Sunday.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01
MaxInDHouse:

NO one is holy {Psalms 14:3 compare to Luke 18:19} so in line with God's law Jesus never prayed for anyone until he was sure they were willing to act on what he taught them {John 17:8-9} that's why his disciples urged him to teach them how to pray {Luke 11:1} this won't be necessary if he has been praying with or for them in their presence.

So Jesus never prayed for people who are not willing to make amendments regarding their sinful habits. John 17:8-9

You mix truth with a little error

Jesus prayed for Peter yet peter struck a man with his knife and cut out the ear of the man

God wanted Moses to obey traditional rules of Israel yet Moses delayed many times and God angel (God) wanted to kill Moses several times

Telling people they will go to hell fire don't make them to repent

What makes people repent is when they see how Jesus suffer for them and how Jesus loves them.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:37am On Jan 02
Kingsnairaland:

You mix truth with a little error
Jesus prayed for Peter yet peter struck a man with his knife and cut out the ear of the man
God wanted Moses to obey traditional rules of Israel yet Moses delayed many times and God angel (God) wanted to kill Moses several times
Telling people they will go to hell fire don't make them to repent
What makes people repent is when they see how Jesus suffer for them and how Jesus loves them.

Please quote the scriptures to back your point each time you're discussing with me.
Jesus never prayed for anyone unless those who are ready to obey him as master lord and king after realizing he is God's sent {John 17:8-9} go through the scriptures and see how most of his disciples deserted him because they weren't fully convinced that he is God's sent {John 6:64-66} Peter and the eleven were the ones who stayed with him throughout as they were fully convinced that he is the Christ {John 6:67-68 compare to Matthew 16:13-18} that's why he prayed for them! John 17:8-9

As for whoever refuses to listen to God's word they don't deserve prayer according to God's word!
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Dtruthspeaker: 9:12am On Jan 02
Kingsnairaland:

Stealing and homosexuality still ends in hell only difference homosexuality sins against his own body and makes the spirit of God living in him to be sad

Or makes his human body to be sick with std and co.

Even Satan ends in hell but he was still punished to eat dust, the blasphemer in Leviiticus was still stoned to death and a thief was still punished to compensate the person he stole from up to 5 times.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by efficiencie(m): 9:24am On Jan 02
Kingsnairaland:
The pope has a point I look at how God does things In the bible critically his ministers prays for people not Minding the back ground

Jesus did not sometimes ask them if they were straight or bi sexual

The Syria general that was even living outside Israel was healed in The Bible

Many examples abound

The pope said if any one including gays want to give thanks giving in church take the items and bless pray for those who bring it.

Or bless pray for them when they come and ask for prayers

But not to bless them (gays)
as wife's and wife's or husband and husband etc

So he is still in the bible parameter.

Though this fine line may be trampled upon by a pro western way of life in the future this gaps may be exploited by another pope and given a calculated easy route to accept their sin in the church.

Oga don't deceive yourself. People who were secretly gays have always come for blessings. Why is there a special document asking priests to bless them? Why isn't there a special document for blessing polygamists, atheists, armed robbers, prostitutes and heretics? Why single out gays for special recognition? Unless ofcourse you have ulterior motives to sneak an abomination into the church. Two gays show up and ask for blessing. They inform the priest they are gay and that they need blessing and then a priest blesses them...sooner than later it will become a practice sustained by the church.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Emusan(m): 11:18am On Jan 02
Kingsnairaland:
How many times have you sinned against God and end up going the following day to give Thanksgiving

He that is without sin strike the first stone

If only we can see the sins u commit in secret before u go to church on Sunday.

Using question to answer questions.

At least I committed my sin IN SECRET which makes it between me and my God.

Also, anything God detests I run away from it.

So, will you bless a known THIEF if he/she comes to you for prayer or blessing?

This is the question you're trying to dodge.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Dtruthspeaker: 11:28am On Jan 02
Kingsnairaland:

You don't know me

I hate homosexuality to the core

But our aim for which God saved us and called us is to help other souls to become saved to..

Sorry, I know you. It is only people who are guilty of great abominations who desperately cling to a hope that if God forgives one great sinner, then he has to compulsorily forgive you for your own great sins. So this is you deluding yourself because of your sins
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Dtruthspeaker: 11:29am On Jan 02
Emusan:

He always dodges unpleasant Truth.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Dtruthspeaker: 11:32am On Jan 02
efficiencie:

Oga don't deceive yourself. ..

Tell him o! He and paxonel both share the no 1 spot as the greatest self deceivers of Nairaland GSDN
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02
MaxInDHouse:

Please quote the scriptures to back your point each time you're discussing with me.
Jesus never prayed for anyone unless those who are ready to obey him as master lord and king after realizing he is God's sent {John 17:8-9} go through the scriptures and see how most of his disciples deserted him because they weren't fully convinced that he is God's sent {John 6:64-66} Peter and the eleven were the ones who stayed with him throughout as they were fully convinced that he is the Christ {John 6:67-68 compare to Matthew 16:13-18} that's why he prayed for them! John 17:8-9

As for whoever refuses to listen to God's word they don't deserve prayer according to God's word!

I list many things in my former write up
And in the one above
So which one do you want me to show in the bible.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:12pm On Jan 02
Dtruthspeaker:

Even Satan ends in hell but he was still punished to eat dust, the blasphemer in Leviiticus was still stoned to death and a thief was still punished to compensate the person he stole from up to 5 times.

Why don't you list those who God also forgave their sins too lol.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02
efficiencie:

Oga don't deceive yourself. People who were secretly gays have always come for blessings. Why is there a special document asking priests to bless them? Why isn't there a special document for blessing polygamists, atheists, armed robbers, prostitutes and heretics? Why single out gays for special recognition? Unless ofcourse you have ulterior motives to sneak an abomination into the church. Two gays show up and ask for blessing. They inform the priest they are gay and that they need blessing and then a priest blesses them...sooner than later it will become a practice sustained by the church.

You have a point but my point is what if they did not inform the priest that they are gay

Will you also refuse and reject them from getting the blessings.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02
Emusan:

No one blesses a known thief

But most people who come for blessings come with a repentant heart

Showing they want to stop evil acts and want to improve

It hard to say no when they come that way

Unless they you have not dealt with people who come seek God help in your hands

You won't know what we say until you encounter them

Never reject any one who comes to you for spiritual help that the basis of redemption

You are not God that has the list of those who will go to hell fire or to heaven so why reject those you see outwardly looking like sinners.
Re: The Pope Issue On Gays Is Still Within The Bible Rules by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02
Dtruthspeaker:

Sorry, I know you. It is only people who are guilty of great abominations who desperately cling to a hope that if God forgives one great sinner, then he has to compulsorily forgive you for your own great sins. So this is you deluding yourself because of your sins

I don't argue over things like this because I know who I am

It is laughable to argue over online things that can not be proven

I am from heaven and I am filled with the spirit of the living God

So enjoy the things that pop into your mind that are not provable and that are actually vanity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Least Amount You Can Give As Worship Offering On A Sunday Service? / Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector / Happy Fathers' Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.