Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,660 members, 7,844,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser (6749 Views)

Ex-nigerian Presidential Adviser Pleads Innocent To Embezzling $2.1b, Implicates / Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy / Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by jensinmi(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2011
YAY GEJ!!!!

More Special Advisers.
shocked shocked shocked

That's exactly what we need right now.

I bet this is part of his plan to cut down expenses.

angry angry angry
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by aljharem3: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2011
jensinmi:

YAY GEJ!!!!

More Special Advisers.
shocked shocked shocked

That's exactly what we need right now.

I bet this is part of his plan to cut down expenses.

angry angry angry

The President is not cutting on cost of government administration but instead thinking of removing subsidy to save money

How much would ATIKU be collecting now. I mean is it necessary for him to be a SAer

I dey laff o. Gej and PDP goodluck o
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2011
PointB:

The best way to destroy your enemy is to make him your friend. - by Lincoln, Abraham.
PointB:

I see. So that you can call him - tyrant!  grin grin grin
Not really,i was just holding you to your word.So who's the real enemy here ? Atiku or tinubu ?
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by PointB: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Not really,i was just holding you to your word.So who's the real enemy here ? Atiku or tinubu ?

But Tinubu is well known thug rascal. His nemesis was only a matter of time. I dont think his present challenges are from GEJ. Remember Late Gani was also on his neck.

As for Atiku, a good strategists never deal the same cards - there is is a thumbscrew in every man. Find it, use it! 
Atiku's Achilles Heel is politics and power, just as Tinubu's is greed and money, who doesn't know this?
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2011
PointB:

But Tinubu is well known thug rascal. His nemesis was only a matter of time. I dont think his present challenges are from GEJ. Remember Late Gani was also on his neck.

As for Atiku, a good strategists never deal the same cards - there is is a thumbscrew in every man. Find it, use it! 
Atiku's Achilles Heel is politics and power, just as Tinubu's is greed and money, who doesn't know this?
I only wanted you to answer the question.who is the real enemy to jonathan,tinubu or jonathan ?
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by jason123: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2011
Point B, I can see that you are back with your games. Goodluck!
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by PointB: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2011
jason123:

Point B, I can see that you are back with your games. Goodluck!

Which game is that?
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by aljharem3: 12:15am On Nov 03, 2011
well I guess beaf missed this thread LOL
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Beaf: 12:27am On Nov 03, 2011
alj_harem:

well I guess beaf missed this thread LOL

I didn't miss the thread, you are just to stup!d for me to waste time on. After all these pages, you are still too stup!d to find out what the relations b/w Atiku and his 2007 running mate are.
It must take something really "special" to be you. embarassed
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by aljharem3: 1:18am On Nov 03, 2011
Beaf:

I didn't miss the thread, you are just to stup!d for me to waste time on. After all these pages, you are still too stup!d to find out what the relations b/w Atiku and his 2007 running mate are.

beaf beaf as usual very uncultured

Why are you personifying this thread what has this thread got to do with me. I ask for on views on the new found love GEJ and Atiku have for each other yet it is alj harem u are attacking

BTW thanks smiley I guess every human being is made uniquely, some have conscience and principles while others don't
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by meonbooty: 1:20am On Nov 03, 2011
Beaf:

WHy would you talk to a man like that? Were you raised in the gutter?
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by sparkplug: 5:30am On Nov 03, 2011
Atiku is a senior member of PDP, are the posters here suggesting that PDP disintegrate or why would they not reconcile? The attitude here does not make sense.

By the way meonbooty = bootyonme?
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Jarus(m): 7:38am On Nov 03, 2011
I wonder what type of country ours is when every position is based on settling one political IOU or the other. Aren't political appointments supposed to be based on what someone can offer rather than as a compensation. Imagine Osun's former deputy governor, dance-loving Erelu Obada as Minister of state for defence. What does that one know about defence. I recognize the fact that political appointments anywhere in the world can also be a means of placating frayed interests, but when the bulk of appointments are based on this factor, one wonders what such a government can offer with such people. Save Okonjo Iweala, Omobola Johnson, Agriculture minister and very few others, I am not aware of any other position this govt filled based on capability and merit.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by dempeople(m): 7:43am On Nov 03, 2011
Gej this, Atiku that, Pdp up, Nigeria down, corruption left, violence right. Una still dee yab una selves and una still get time for this useless entity called Nigeria. I bow for una.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by OmoLisabi(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2011
Fresh Air Indeed
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by omo9ja1(m): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2011
GEJ is looking for his successor, maybe atiku may stand good chance to become Nigeria president come 2015

phi-de-phi power

the biggest political party of Africa
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by superior1: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2011
It was part of the GEJ-Atiku contractual agreement.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by KacHemNaU(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2011
dem_people:

Gej this, Atiku that, Pdp up, Nigeria down, corruption left, violence right. Una still dee yab una selves and una still get time for this useless entity called Nigeria. I bow for una.
let em knw jor
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by bisiaet: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2011
So what is the issue or what is the noise about?

What is the big deal? Is that a new thing that has never happened before?

What about Hillary Clinton and Obama case?

Please what is news in this and why people tends to respond to some silly thread in the first place?

Is Ben Obi the first to accept post from opposition in the world?

Please change topic abeg.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Funkymallam(m): 10:11am On Nov 03, 2011
^^ i wonder for these jobless ppl, una no dey tire? Any thread with Gej or Atiku finds its way to the front page.
Was Ben Obi in d opposition b4? Is he no longer in pdp? Reading useless meaning to everything.
Smh
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2011
cry reading some aboki and rascal comments makes me cry. @ ileke how are the goats doing. grin
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Kx: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2011
Will there ever be an end to the appointment of special advisers to the president?
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Gbenge77(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2011
Hardly surprising.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Beaf1: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2011
lucenzo:

cry reading some aboki and rascal comments makes me cry. @ ileke how are the goats doing. grin

^^^ and you how are the snails doing cheesy
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by aljharem3: 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2011
bisiaet:

So what is the issue or what is the noise about?

What is the big deal? Is that a new thing that has never happened before?

What about Hillary Clinton and Obama case?

Please what is news in this and why people tends to respond to some silly thread in the first place?

Is Ben Obi the first to accept post from opposition in the world?

Please change topic abeg.
Funkymallam:

^^ i wonder for these jobless ppl, una no dey tire? Any thread with Gej or Atiku finds its way to the front page.
Was Ben Obi in d opposition b4? Is he no longer in pdp? Reading useless meaning to everything.
Smh

what are you ppl talking about ?

So becos clinton was given a position by obama, it means GEJ should give atiku a position as well

what was the position based on ? Merit or IOU position ?

Clinton was given that position because of her diplomatic stance and her expericence as the wife of the former president of America, thus she has interacted with foreign governments. What has atiku done to deserve the post of the SA ?

On what issues would atiku be advising GEJ on ?

Was he not the vp before duing OBJ era ? Why did he not advice OBJ if he was honest and if OBJ did not listen, he should have quit.

Na wa for Nigerian mentality. Imagine comparing Clinton/ American politics with Atiku/ Nigerian politics.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by mallorca(m): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2011
All In the name of goverment of national unity
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by Ournaija: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2011
alj_harem:

what are you ppl talking about ?

So becos clinton was given a position by obama, it means GEJ should give atiku a position as well

what was the position based on ? Merit or IOU position ?

Clinton was given that position because of her diplomatic stance and her expericence as the wife of the former president of America, thus she has interacted with foreign governments. What has atiku done to deserve the post of the SA ?

On what issues would atiku be advising GEJ on ?

Was he not the vp before duing OBJ era ? Why did he not advice OBJ if he was honest and if OBJ did not listen, he should have quit.

Na wa for Nigerian mentality. Imagine comparing Clinton/ American politics with Atiku/ Nigerian politics.

Why are you making it look like Ben Obi is half part of Atiku? These men are all in same family (PDP). More so, Senator Obi is matured enough to choose whoever he feels fit to work with.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by bisiaet: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
i wonder for these jobless ppl, una no dey tire? Any thread with Gej or Atiku finds its way to the front page.
Smh

I'm so surprise as well because this is like when "someone was slapped and another person is crying" this is like a mystery. Atiku did not complain, Ben Obi did not complain, Ben Obi is a PDP member pls i'm getting pissed off with way so many people reason, can I call it joblessness or what?

Ben Obi this Ben Obi that is Ben Obi Atiku's son or blood relation? Did Ben Obi cry headache ? please why do people take panadol for another man headache for God sake.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by ric123: 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2011
I thought someone said GEJ was different from Atiku
Now we know they the same
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by mechris: 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2011
All these people are broke guys . Its a way to let them recoup some money.Its such a pity GEJ turned out a compromisind and a status quo guy.Now i believe his wikkileaks cable confession to the then US Ambassador "i have no administrative skills, idon't think i can handle this country'"GEJ never knew the woman was wired from head to toe. True to fact he seem to have put every foot wrong ever since.
Re: Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser by mechris: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2011
All these people are broke guys . Its a way to let them recoup some money.Its such a pity GEJ turned out a compromisind and a status quo guy.Now i believe his wikkileaks  cable confession to the then US Ambassador "i have no administrative skills, idon't think i can handle this country'"GEJ never knew the woman was wired from head to toe. True to fact he seem to have put every foot wrong ever since.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Jonathan Has Edge Over The North – Sulaimon / Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) / I No Longer Supports APC Am Now A Supporter Of The Opposition... Details Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.