Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

This Thing Really No Funny At All O,but I Laughed.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Thing Really No Funny At All O,but I Laughed.. (261 Views)

Mr Macaroni, Sabinus, Etc Are Not Funny At All / Ever Laughed So Hard U Pooped In Your Pants / I Cried And Laughed When I See This Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Thing Really No Funny At All O,but I Laughed.. by edunaragold(f): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2023
Good day all,seasons greetings,so my labourer,was working on my site and moulding blocks, can you imagine how people are wicked,this dude went to my master bedroom toilet to sheet,it's was already roofed but no concrete floor yet,just leterate sand,when he was done,he just went there to break the record that na him shit there before me, although we have not done the filling,am like chia enemy of progress,the funny thing is bushed and shrubs were all over the area o,how wicked even your labourers can be,the guy wan be the first to lunch him sheet in that toilet section,what an idot,I was trying to be annoyed when a friend said ,oga if person build a house and them no sheet inside ,gaskia that house no go Strong and fear that house,oga no lie o,u self go done shit for one uncomplicated building before o,that were when I swelling the insult I wanted to raign on the labourer and started to laugh. lololollololoolol lol lol.,hahahahahahahaha.

(1) (Reply)

This Baby No Wan Gree For Anybody This Year / CRAZIEST Food Challenge 2024 You Will Find Online Today / I Was Drunk Yesterday And I Told My Landlord To Increase Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.