Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies (960 Views)

Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel / Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2023
Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies
By David Rufful Published16 hours ago

The IDF has uncovered extensive Hamas tunnel complexes, including a large underground headquarters with weapons and infrastructure.

They recovered the bodies of five hostages and continue to work on returning others.

In a statement, the IDF said: “In recent weeks, the 551st Brigade of the 162nd Division secured control of the area of the Jabalya camp – one of Hamas’ operational centers in the Gaza Strip. The operations included fierce battles during which many terrorists were killed by IDF soldiers and hundreds of weapons were located.”

“As part of the operation, and following advanced intelligence, the soldiers, in cooperation with the Multidimensional Unit and the Yahalom Unit, exposed a strategic tunnel network that served as Hamas’ northern headquarters in Gaza,” the statement continued.

“The underground headquarters, which included two levels – the first approximately 10 meters deep and the second dozens of meters deep.”

“The tunnel network, with many routes, was used for directing combat and the movement of terrorists. At the depth of the military headquarters, weapons, infrastructure for manufacturing weapons, and emergency hideouts were found. The network was connected to a shaft leading to the residence of the Commander of Hamas’ Northern Brigade, Ahmad Andur. The underground network also passed beneath a school and a hospital.”

Five hostages abducted on October 7th included: Warrant Officer Ziv Dado, Sergeant Ron Sherman, Corporal Nik Beizer, Eden Zacharia, and Elia Toledano.

“May their memory be a blessing,” the statement added.

The forces have also been dismantling the subterranean headquarters and recovering weapons and explosives, including in schools.

While Hamas rocket launches into Israel have decreased, the IDF’s counter-offensive continues.

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/2023/12/729835/?utm_source=myc

1 Like

Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by RepoMan007: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2023
Why always hostages bodies. Hamas is ISIS.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by muyico(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2023
Thy lord of mighty host shall scale Israel tru!

3 Likes

Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by MrProlific95: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2023
Terrorism is not Islam.
Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by Johnycastro18: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2023
This is why I have no sympathy for terrorist
They are bomb to oblivion

2 Likes

Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by Johnycastro18: 10:31am On Dec 26, 2023
This is why I have no sympathy for terrorist
Whenever They are bomb to oblivion
Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by Kazeemabiodun: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2023
Muslims are not terrorists but you western and Christians will know later
Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by Kingosytex(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2023
Kazeemabiodun:

Trying to convince someone that Muslims aren't terrorists is as difficult as a camel passing through an eye of the needle.

Almost all known terror groups are linked to Islam. Al Queda, Al Shabab, Hamas, ISIS, Iswap, Boko Haram, Hezbollah etc. They all have one primary aim_ fighting for jihad. I understand you though, I've got a handful of Muslim friends who are extremely nice and kind people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by jidowu84: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
hmmn but don't offend them o. They are not as nice as you think. Extremely nice and extremely Wicked. So tread wisely.

Trying to convince someone that Muslims aren't terrorists is as difficult as a camel passing through an eye of the needle.

Almost all known terror groups are linked to Islam. Al Queda, Al Shabab, Hamas, ISIS, Iswap, Boko Haram, Hezbollah etc. They all have one primary aim_ fighting for jihad. I understand you though, I've got a handful of Muslim friends who are extremely nice and kind people.
Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by Saao(m): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:

don't fall for them being nice. I can tell you from experience, I had excaped death twice in Kaduna by my supposed nice and kind friends. When something happens, those nice friends of yours, will come to kill you or organize their fellow Muslims to kill you. Every Muslim is a potential terrorist. Pray you don't experience them

5 Likes

Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by SeeWahala: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2023
MrProlific95:
Terrorism is not Islam.

So therefore Islam is terrorism undecided

2 Likes

Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by SeeWahala: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2023
Kazeemabiodun:

But all terrorists are Muslims undecided we have already known this one since centuries ago

3 Likes

Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by misreal(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
Saao:
don't fall for them been nice. I can tell you from experience, I have excaped death twice in Kaduna byy my supposed nice and kind friends. When something happens, those nice friends of yours, will come to kill you or organize his fellow Muslims to kill you. Every Muslim is a potential terrorist. Pray you don't experience them
Omo.
Those guys are the ones that will organize his death.
Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by TerraAgro: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
When will the forever wars end one day? Why can't we live in Peace for once? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by Epistasis(m): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
Saao:
don't fall for them been nice. I can tell you from experience, I have excaped death twice in Kaduna byy my supposed nice and kind friends. When something happens, those nice friends of yours, will come to kill you or organize his fellow Muslims to kill you. Every Muslim is a potential terrorist. Pray you don't experience them

Exactly, to those people, religion first while humanity comes last. Don't be deceived, when you need them most, they won't protect you. Don't be carried away by what they pretend to be...they are not in anyway!

1 Like

Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by mytime24(f): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
Give them their 72virgins very fast ⏩
Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by ValCon888: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
Islam is not terrorism but all terrorism emanate from Islam.

There's no country in the world suffering from terrorism that don't have radical Islamic fundamentalist groups. Whether ISIS, Boko Haram or Al Shabab.

As long as the Quran remains the book of reference, terrorism will never stop.

1 Like

Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by Olaolex: 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
MrProlific95:
Terrorism is not Islam.
But Islam is Terrorism
Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by Eneye4me: 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
MrProlific95:
Terrorism is not Islam.
Christianity and terrorism are 5/and 6.
Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06
Time To Reflect
A.F. BRANCO on April 2, 2024 at 5:00 am

Protesting Israel

A.F. Branco Cartoon – American student anti-Israeli protesters need to reflect on their attitude toward Israel and the Jews. The slogan "from the river to the sea" is basically calling for the extermination of Jews. They seem to have more sympathy toward the terrorist organization that murdered 1400 innocent men, women, and children than they do for the victims.

Berkeley: Anti-Israel Protesters Call Jews "Zionist Pigs," Heckle Holocaust Survivor and Chant “From the River to the Sea” at City Council Meeting (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft – March 29, 2024

Radical pro-Palestinian protesters heckled Holocaust survivor Susanne DeWitt, an 89-year-old Holocaust survivor and called Jews "Zionist Pigs" during a City Council meeting in Berkeley, California this week. The Jew-haters also chanted "from the river to the sea" a famous expression in support of the extermination of Jews in Israel during the meeting.

Susanne DeWitt was speaking in favor of Berkeley’s Holocaust Remembrance Day when the protesters continued to disrupt her and would not let her finish.

The mob action was captured by The Jewish Community Relations Council.

Read More…
Re: Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:52pm On Apr 06
Extremist Training Centres
Tom Stiglich April 6, 2024

(1) (Reply)

Summary Of Obama's Speech About Africa In Ghana / Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave / Mass Grave Of Black People In Libya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.