Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC (3201 Views)

Bobrisky: A Shameless, Disorderly And Idle Institution - Odinkalu Replies EFCC / I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC / Watch List: Fayose Replies EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by nairalandankrah: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
Says she is proud of her actions

The immediate past minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar-Farouk has reacted to her money laundering case involving a contractor, James Okwete.

The former minister, who is currently under investigation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), declared that she remains proud of her actions as minister.

Recall that the EFCC recently uncovered a total sum of N37,170,855,753.44 allegedly laundered in the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs under former minister Sadiya Umar-Farouk.

The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs currently serves as the parent ministry to eight agencies, including the National Social Investment Office, the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Sustainable Development Goals, and the National Commission for Refugees, Migrants, and Internationally Displaced Persons, among others.

Umar-Farouq was the pioneer Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.

She was appointed by former President Muhammadu Buhari in July 2019 as the youngest cabinet member.
https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-im-proud-of-my-actions-buhari-minister-reacts-to-efccs-multimillion-naira-probe/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by Dpharisee: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
The average northerner who served under Buhari sees themselves as untouchable, all they do is call Buhari and ask him to speak with Tinubu.
They are using Emefiele as scapegoat and concocting more stories such as owning 535 bank accounts to make his crimes look bigger, why not present all the evidences planted in the media at the court?

Sadiya and Hadi Sirika and Danbazau and Buratai and other looters don't fear Yorubas in power taking any serious action.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by insidelife22(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
See confidence

14 Likes

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
Some people were busy laundering drug in US..
Graduating from non-existent school.

Today, they all are celebrated as successful people.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by incandescentena: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by Sangoamadioha1: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
Dpharisee:
The average northerner who served under Buhari sees themselves as untouchable, all they do is call Buhari and ask him to speak with Tinubu.
I heard a northern politician in APC say that when he lost at the tribunal, he went to Buhari to speak with one of the Appeal Court Justice he appointed during his tenure and he won at the Appeals

Lie small small nah๐Ÿ™„. What Buhari never did when he was in office, is it when he is out of office that he will start helping people with their election wahala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by Vinnie2000(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
Who will Seunmsg, Yarimo, Legendhero Helinius and other APC Agbadorian goons support here? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Buhari's Sadiya or Tinubu's EFCC?๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ

Or will they COwardly absent themselves from this thread
And wait for Peter Obi news? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by Brendaniel: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Lie small small nah๐Ÿ™„. What Buhari never did when he was in office, is it when he is out of office that he will start helping people with their election wahala

Oga, let Tinubu prove him wrong by touching her like he is doing Emefiele....

19 Likes

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by buharibanjo(m): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
Keep wondering how person go just move billions like it's nothing. Nigeria na chilling country walahi

2 Likes

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by Jostoman: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Some people were busy laundering drug in US..
Graduating from non-existent school.

Today, they all are celebrated as successful people.

thats nigeria for you

7 Likes

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by Jostoman: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Who will Seunmsg, Yarimo, Legendhero Helinius and other APC Agbadorian goons support here? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Buhari's Sadiya or Tinubu's EFCC?๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ

Or will they COwardly absent themselves from this thread
And wait for Peter Obi news? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
they are in confused mode now. They think obedient will help them to condemned the woman, no way

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by BondRiv: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
The onus is on EFCC.
Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by Vinnie2000(m): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
Jostoman:
they are in confused mode now. They think obedient will help them to condemned the woman, no way

Very Funny Mofos.๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

Anytime a Buhari vs Tinubu issue comes up, Agbadorians are confused and don't know who to support.๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

They only open their Silly mouth to talk once they hear Peter Obi. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

11 Likes

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by joinnow: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kai see mind
Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by Nwaokunkpara: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
Hmmm ๐Ÿค”
Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by Bobloco: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
Chai

See confidence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by Enugurangers: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga, let Tinubu prove him wrong by touching her like he is doing Emefiele....
Tinubu touched the former EFCC chairman (Abdulrasheed Bawa from Kebbi State). If this woman has commited a crime, she will be bundled as well.
Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by Brendaniel: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
Enugurangers:

Tinubu touched the former EFCC chairman (Abdulrasheed Bawa from Kebbi State). If this woman has commited a crime, she will be bundled as well.

Tinubu is only after those who fought against his presidential ambition in Buhari's regime, the woman has been indicted already but most likely nothing will happen to her because Tinubu is not interested in her....
Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by Bragalane: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
Why can't Emefiele call Buhari n ask him to speak with or to Tinubu ?!

Dpharisee:
They are using Emefiele as scapegoat and concocting more stories such as owning 535 bank accounts to make his crimes look bigger, why not present all the evidences planted in the media at the court?

Sadiya and Hadi Sirika and Danbazau and Buratai and other looters don't fear Yorubas in power taking any serious action.

2 Likes

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by Goodvibes007: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
No where in the article did she say the government can't touch her. Thread title is misleading.
Original news headline in bold:

BREAKING: โ€˜Iโ€™m proud of my actionsโ€™ โ€“ Buhari minister reacts to EFCCโ€™s multimillion naira probe

What she said:

โ€œThere have been a number of reports linking me to a purported investigation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) into the activities of one James Okwete, someone completely unknown to me. James Okwete neither worked for, nor represented me in any way whatsoever. The linkages and associations to my person are spurious,โ€ the former minister said.

โ€œWhile I resist the urge to engage in any media trial whatsoever, I have however contacted my Legal Team to explore possible options to seek redress on the malicious attack on my person.

โ€œI remain proud to have served my country as a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with every sense of responsibility and would defend my actions, stewardship and programmes during my tenure whenever I am called upon to do so.โ€

3 Likes

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by Dpharisee: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
Bragalane:
Why can't Emefiele call Buhari n ask him to speak with or to Tinubu ?!

Emefiele is not a northerner

4 Likes

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by Enugurangers: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

Tinubu is only after those who fought against his presidential ambition in Buhari's regime, the woman has been indicted already but most likely nothing will happen to her because Tinubu is not interested in her....
LMAO.weak attempt at shifting the goal post. Your is a lie and you know it.

His travails started before tinubu became president. It was People's Gazette, a Tinubu hating investigative journalism media house also exposed Bawa, and there were many more exposures prior and after that.

In addition,
The Customs Area Comptroller, Federal Operations Unit (FOU) Zone โ€˜Bโ€™ Kaduna, Comptroller Musa Ibrahim Jalo, another northerner, was also arrested by the DSS.
Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by DatNiggaDaz: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
She is a member of the higher muslim caliphate HMC. She dares the emilokan lower muslim to arrest or Probe her & witness the sophisticated consequences of been a lower muslim who can never sight the moon in their presence

She is not the only one that dares the lower emilokan muslim. The former Aviation Minister who looted billions of Naira for a fathom Air Nigeria has been left to chill with his loots & he is now an Islamic scholar on tweeter grin grin

The MU-MU maladministration were only brought to steal Nigeria's mandate & go after Christians especially from the SS &SE

SERVITUDE is a disease

2 Likes

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by seborrhic: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
It's in Nigeria an anti corruption agency will announce that they are investigating an official before or while the investigation is on?
The proper thing you do your investigation in discreetly then when you have evidence for indictment you announce so and so person is being arrested for so and so corruption or criminal matter.

2 Likes

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by happney65: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
Bulabalu wants to investigate Bubu's girlfriend? When he is not mad.. grin grin grin

If they born him well he should try it.

3 Likes

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by Ireportlive: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
She enjoys Buhari's protection

2 Likes

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by SSFeedsNigeria: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
Lol, welcome to zoo republic where criminals can openly dare anti corruption institutions๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This is no longer a country abeg, but a criminal cartel.

2 Likes

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by DaTruths: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
Tinubu is after Emefiele because he's igbo, nothing else. Tinubu is scared of his masters up North, just like any Yoruba would.

Of all the Northern officials that served under Buhari, Tinubu is saying they are all saints, that its only emefiele that is corrupt.

Southern unity my foot.

Yorubas have bastardized the south, while trying to impress the North.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by SSFeedsNigeria: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
Watch how Yorubas will either keep quiet or even try to defend her. However, let this shameless bitch come from SS or SE and see how they will be shouting from the top of their rusted roofs.

They condemn Emefiele from SS everyday but never condemn Bihari or the scammer former minister of aviation.

They condemn Dezieni Maduaeke from SS everyday but will never say anything once itโ€™s a criminal from Muslim north.

If shamelessness and hypocrisy were to be a tribe..,

3 Likes

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by Brendaniel: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
Enugurangers:

LMAO.weak attempt at shifting the goal post. Your is a lie and you know it.

His travails started before tinubu became president. It was People's Gazette, a Tinubu hating investigative journalism media house also exposed Bawa, and there were many more exposures prior and after that.

In addition,
The Customs Area Comptroller, Federal Operations Unit (FOU) Zone โ€˜Bโ€™ Kaduna, Comptroller Musa Ibrahim Jalo, another northerner, was also arrested by the DSS.

So why has Hadi Sirika not been arrested?

1 Like

Re: Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC by Soulsymbol99: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
Buhari babe

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

23 People Die As Robbers Chase Luxury Bus To Accident / ''Tinubu, I Am Sorry, You Are No Longer A Looter''-ribadu Implies / Nigeria Has Shamed Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.