Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) (47358 Views)

Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence / Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Donates Former Hilltop Residence For Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by JuanDeDios: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Beggars gathered in numbers Infront of Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Ikoyi residence not Nigerians
Oh, they're Nigerians alright.
Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by Kingrshd3: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
Yy
Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by YoungLionken(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
"Nigerians Yorubas visit.." When it comes to tribalism, leave it to those people undecided...
Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by slowice(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
You mean ronu miscreants abi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
lol
Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by allcomage: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
The old tricks of handouts used in lagos will not work in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by BabaO2: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
God1000:
This is why our leaders take us for granted, very ridiculous behavior.

I've never seen americans and europeans doing such thing
Have you been there or live close to one?
Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by WorldRichest: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
Cantonese:
Correct yasef OP.

The caption should read "APC members" only. They voted for the continuation of hardship. They beg for food and transport fare.

Go find out, there are more PDP and LP members there
Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by toxtimmy: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
Almost all Nigerians are beggars or thieves.... The few that are neither I will forever respect them.

Why did I say this?.... Can you show me 2 people you are close with that is neither a beggar or someone that is taking something illegally or that does not belong to them from someone else?

Totilopussylick:
tongue

Beggars gathered in numbers Infront of Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Ikoyi residence not Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by specialmati(m): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin touts and agberos everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by kenex4ever(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
Which one be Nigerians

Afonj* people visit their *** for xmas goodie.
Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by 1972xy: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
ObaKlaz:
Dem wan collect Christmas Àgbàdo and cassava. cheesy
I de pain you ?
Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by Ferdinandu(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
The Idiot should think of how he will use his stolen mandate well to prevent this kind of embarrassment in the future. Not dropping crumbs for the people because they have been stripped of their basic human dignity by him and his Gang

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by wolesmile(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It is a daily ritual that has been on for years. Not just the season or now that he's the President.

If you are familiar with that area of Ikoyi, you will know anytime Asiwaju Tinubu is around because there will be a lot of people gathered outside and waiting to see him.

Most people who are just knowing the enigma Asiwaju Tinubu is are the ones who regard this as news. It's normal and I believe he learnt this from his late Mum.

Some years ago that we went to visit Mama in her Ikeja residence, the crowd waiting outside to see mama was so much that we had to reschedule the visit. Mama was getting old and frail then so could only attend to few visitors. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Same with Folashade too. If you see the kind of crowd that gather to see her everyday ehn...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by Menclothing: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
He does this regularly more than 30 yrs

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by goody234: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
Begging for your money back ..instead of finding a way to dispense money safely to all citizens you want people to line up and beg ..Typical rich nigerians that want to feel important

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by Alexis11: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
Cantonese:
Correct yasef OP.

The caption should read "APC members" only. They voted for the continuation of hardship. They beg for food and transport fare.

This crowd around Tinubu's residence is not new. It has been a common phenomenon even before you were born cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by Collins87: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nigerians now beggers at Christmas. This is how this APC government has reduced Nigerian to. I know they will still vote for them.
Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by Emaprince: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It is a daily ritual that has been on for years. Not just the season or now that he's the President.

If you are familiar with that area of Ikoyi, you will know anytime Asiwaju Tinubu is around because there will be a lot of people gathered outside and waiting to see him.

Most people who are just knowing the enigma Asiwaju Tinubu is are the ones who regard this as news. It's normal and I believe he learnt this from his late Mum.

Some years ago that we went to visit Mama in her Ikeja residence, the crowd waiting outside to see mama was so much that we had to reschedule the visit. Mama was getting old and frail then so could only attend to few visitors. Check my signature for free stuffs!
You should be ashamed of yourself.

The oppressors are impoverishing the people and weaponizing poverty. Feeding them crumbs to appear as good leaders just to win their supports during election. Instead of giving them power supply, good water good roads, good health care system, education and the necessary things that will ease life and empower its citizens, they will rather make sure the masses remain poor so no challenges can spring up from unexpected quarters.

You as an evil human deem it a great thing...because you can't see past political or tribal differences. Even when your brothers are marching on top themselves to go beg for crumbs, you are applauding their oppressors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by Alexis11: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
Emaprince:
You should be ashamed of yourself.

The oppressors are impoverishing the people and weaponizing poverty. Feeding them crumbs to appear as good leaders just to win their supports during election. Instead of giving them power supply, good water good roads, good health care system, education and the necessary things that will ease life and empower its citizens, they will rather make sure the masses remain poor so no challenges can spring up from unexpected quarters.

You as an evil human deem it a great thing...because you can't see past political or tribal differences. Even when your brothers are marching on top themselves to go beg for crumbs, you are applauding their oppressors.

Lol but he said the truth na. grin

This is not a new practice at all.
Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by Nnadykings: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
If una day call this old man president the thing go day pain me, see as him day enjoy another person stollen mandate God will intervene one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by Cj4charles(m): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
cheesy
Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by Felix6: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
Give us closer footage not useless drone shot.
Shady party, shady president everything na 419.
Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by Alexis11: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nnadykings:
If una day call this old man president the thing go day pain me, see as him day enjoy another person stollen mandate God will intervene one day

Whose mandate?

Obi or Atiku??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) by happney65: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
God1000:
This is why our leaders take us for granted, very ridiculous behavior.

I've never seen americans and europeans doing such thing

Even Asians don't behave this way

Are Europeans and Americans are hungry as we are?

Stop playing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole / Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.