Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

In Need Of A Good Hyundai Mechanic/electrician In Akure, Ondo State - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In Need Of A Good Hyundai Mechanic/electrician In Akure, Ondo State (121 Views)

Recommend A BMW Mechanic/Electrician In Lagos / Please I Need A Very Good Hyundai Mechanic Around Kubwa Abuja Tonight! / Need Help Nairaland With Hyundai Sonata, Need A Good Hyundai Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Good Hyundai Mechanic/electrician In Akure, Ondo State by Akinfrank: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
I have the 2009 V6 3.3l Hyundai sonata and it has been making a rattling sound for about 3 seconds at first start up only, some say it's the timing chain/tensioner, last week it would drive smooth and cut out and sometimes refuse to restart until a few minutes have passed, took it to get checked and it had code for crankshaft position sensor, had that replaced with a new one (not a Hyundai made as the Hyundai office in Lagos said they didn't have it, a friend bought it for me at ladipo) replaced but the problem still persisted.
Took it back again and it had code for camshaft position sensor, had those replaced ( also new) and the random engine cutouts stopped but the car started shaking if on Drive and not moving, and it also didn't respond quickly when the accelerator pedal was depressed, it'd increase rpm but not increase speed accordingly/respond fast enough, the running was rough and this was new.
Took it back again and it was showing P0335, the mech said it has probably jumped timing( at this point the mechanic was already getting frustrated), drove it back home and parked it, and it won't restart, cranks but will not start, do you think it's the timing chain? If it is, can you recommend a good brand and where to buy? I need to fix the car and I don't know what mechanic or electrician to trust anymore, these sensors and other things I bought whjxh appeared to be guesses from technicians I visited already cost me over 120k, I've been to three mechanics/rewire, the first mechanic Even had me buy a new fuel pump.
I need your advice on what to do and maybe a recommendation about a good mechanic/rewire based in Akure, Ondo state.

(1) (Reply)

2008 Lexus Rx350 A Year Registered For Sale / Cash For Cars Brisbane / V. Clean 2013 Mercedes Benz Ml350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.