Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 (74289 Views)

$142Million Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe Most Expensive Car Ever Sold / $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by warrifinest1985: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
Who so ever bought this, this car will carry him or her straight to heaven
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by WhiteWood: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by omenka1: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

have u done the calculations of d numbers of ronu-ing u are supposed to do to acquire it?

grin

My brother I don't need to do any calculations, abi na statistics I go chop use buy am
Na to loot 9ja oil money take buy am na

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by Okechinwadike: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
omenka1:
I go buy am come 2024 Next year will favour me n my family
not the government again?
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by MzErica(f): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
Where bugatti veyron and chiron dey. I nor see anyone special there.
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by Tywright: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
Both
na scame
Aldebaran:
grin

If Rolls-Royce Boat Tail worth $28 million is the most expensive new car, then Rolls-Royce Droptail at $31.8 million is what? grin

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by KingAzubuike(f): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nazgul:
You can't drive this car comfortably in Nigeria without being trailed by kidnappers. Unless of course you're a serving politician, someone like Dino Melaye wouldn't mind owning it.

But I trust davido. He might just decided to shock his haters by placing an order for it. That action would definitely increase his fan base worldwide, cos every media outlet would carry it.

Even if he canceles the order, he has already achieved what he wanted. A significant Increase in global popularity.

If I was a celebrity, that's exactly what I would have done. I would place an order for it, even if shi shi isn't in my account. I must trend by fire. CNN would even host me. grin
So you think say davido get $28M?

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by BlessedSam01: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
omenka1:
I go buy am come 2024
Next year will favour me n my family

Amen brother
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by israelmao(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
For the swanky rich.

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by rolams(m): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
He dey carry person enter heaven?
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by Whalis: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
gnykelly:
Nothing in the design feature or functionality worth that price
Excuses given by some about how bitter stout is whereas they have got no means of getting a bottle except sponsored by a benevolent soul.
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by MightySparrow: 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
I will get one next week.
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by bigcasava1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
Naija go buy am
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by gnykelly(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
Whalis:

Excuses given by some about how bitter stout is whereas they have got no means of getting a bottle except sponsored by a benevolent soul.

The vehicle is beautiful. But doesn't command that price. Do you think anyone in your generation will be able to afford it?šŸ˜šŸ˜

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by karashita: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
Aldebaran:
grin

If Rolls-Royce Boat Tail worth $28 million is the most expensive new car, then Rolls-Royce Droptail at $31.8 million is what? grin

Na wah o.If he never get tail he no go expensive:: boat tail and drop tail grin

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nazgul:
You can't drive this car comfortably in Nigeria without being trailed by kidnappers. Unless of course you're a serving politician, someone like Dino Melaye wouldn't mind owning it.

But I trust davido. He might just decided to shock his haters by placing an order for it. That action would definitely increase his fan base worldwide, cos every media outlet would carry it.

Even if he canceles the order, he has already achieved what he wanted. A significant Increase in global popularity.

If I was a celebrity, that's exactly what I would have done. I would place an order for it, even if shi shi isn't in my account. I must trend by fire. CNN would even host me. grin

Adondai for laff. Guy, you too much, lol. Are you from Aba, because too much sure for you...lol
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by marvolio2000(m): 2:39am On Dec 27, 2023
People will just be talking trash, the fact is that this car would actually buy davido and all his physical assets. The car is worth more than davido. I wonder why someone would say davido would buy one. Come on this is $28,000,000 twenty eight million dollars. Good night

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by ufotunang: 4:17am On Dec 27, 2023
I don't like cars that have only one door
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by Tonytonex(m): 7:00am On Dec 27, 2023
God1000:
This car cannot run on our roads properly
does it run on water?
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by HRMK: 7:44am On Dec 27, 2023
WHO OWNS THE CAR?
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by 7arrows: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2023
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcEmHLKX2_w

Rolls-Royce Boat Tail: $28 million

As of last update in 2023, the title of the worldā€™s most expensive car was held by the ā€œRolls-Royce Boat Tail,ā€ reportedly costing around $28 million. Not far behind was the Bugatti La Voiture Noire, selling for nearly $18.7 million after taxes. These vehicles are not merely modes of transportation; they are a confluence of artistry, engineering excellence, and exclusiveness.

The Rolls-Royce Boat Tail is proof that quantity and quality can walk together without overshadowing each other. This truly unique car was designed as a coach-built model, the first of three to be made. What does that mean? A bespoke vehicle, based on an existing framework.

This oneā€™s especially impressive as it features elements of a J-Class yacht as well as those of the original 1932 Boat Tail. The Rolls-Royce Boat Tail made its public debut at Italyā€™s Concorso dā€™Eleganza Villa dā€™Este in late 2021 and shows off with its 6.75-liter twin-turbo V12 engine capable of 563 horsepower. Itā€™s officially 2023ā€™s most expensive new car in the world.

Very nice. Mine is white.
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by Allisgud: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2023
This car is nothing to the likes of Rihanna and Kanye West who are worth $1.something billion
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by Allisgud: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2023
This car is nothing to the likes of Rihanna and Kanye West who are worth $1.something billionšŸ¤”
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by faceland: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2023
Some international celebrates don't make 10 million dollars a year, this car is $28 million.
Waste of money.
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by donmik: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2023
Nazgul:

Where does Davido get all that money from?
Just music that more than half of Nigerians don't promote?
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by Frenzyboy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
I will buy this company next year
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by callmenazarene: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
...great. I'll buy one for myself, spouse and one each for my six children and their friends.
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by Chasito(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
The likes of Dangote and Otedollar can easily acquire one.
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by kollog: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
This Car should be able to take you to Heaven without repentance.
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by Subonbon(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
omenka1:
I go buy am come 2024
Next year will favour me n my family
amen
Re: Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 by stanvesco(m): 4:34am On Dec 28, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
Nice toy, but let them keep the car and give me half of that money.

Most people with money will not even go for such an expensive car.
You need half for what exactly?

Make dem just give me 5% of that money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class / Seller crashes Customerā€™s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.