Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,774 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Nintendo 3DS Xl Video Game For Sale - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nintendo 3DS Xl Video Game For Sale (451 Views)

Download And Play Second Life Game For Android And PC – Newest Version / The History Of Contra Video Game (1987 - 2018) / Shark Dating Simulator XL Torrent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nintendo 3DS Xl Video Game For Sale by Generalkontrato(m): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nintendo 3DS xl game for sale, working perfectly...
I lost the charger.
The charger cost 2k to #3k
My Nintendo 3DS xl video game price #35k

Re: Nintendo 3DS Xl Video Game For Sale by Generalkontrato(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
Generalkontrato:
Nintendo 3DS xl game for sale, working perfectly...
I lost the charger.
The charger cost 2k to #3k
My Nintendo 3DS xl video game price #35k

Christmas sale
Re: Nintendo 3DS Xl Video Game For Sale by Generalkontrato(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
Generalkontrato:

Christmas sale
#30k last
Re: Nintendo 3DS Xl Video Game For Sale by Goldenheritage: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2023
Good morning to you, pls how can I download games on New Nintendo switch lite sent to my son from abroad. Is like is not accepting Nigeria IP, Nigeria is not listed on the console.
Re: Nintendo 3DS Xl Video Game For Sale by Generalkontrato(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
Goldenheritage:
Good morning to you, pls how can I download games on New Nintendo switch lite sent to my son from abroad. Is like is not accepting Nigeria IP, Nigeria is not listed on the console.

Once you have created a Nintendo Account, you can use your Nintendo Account to purchase downloadable software for Nintendo Switch from Nintendo eShop. Downloadable software that you purchase is tied to your Nintendo Account and can be played on your primary Nintendo Switch console and, under certain conditions, other Nintendo Switch consoles where you link your Nintendo Account.

You can purchase downloadable software on the Nintendo eShop from any Nintendo Switch console associated with your Nintendo Account.
The first Nintendo Switch console you use to connect to Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch will become the primary console for your Nintendo Account.
A Nintendo Account can have one primary console, and while using the primary console, any user account on the console can play the digital software you've purchased.
You can use your Nintendo Account to play your digital games on non-primary Nintendo Switch consoles, but the Nintendo Switch console must be connected online and other users on that console will not be able to play those games.
Re: Nintendo 3DS Xl Video Game For Sale by Goldenheritage: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
Generalkontrato:

Once you have created a Nintendo Account, you can use your Nintendo Account to purchase downloadable software for Nintendo Switch from Nintendo eShop. Downloadable software that you purchase is tied to your Nintendo Account and can be played on your primary Nintendo Switch console and, under certain conditions, other Nintendo Switch consoles where you link your Nintendo Account.

You can purchase downloadable software on the Nintendo eShop from any Nintendo Switch console associated with your Nintendo Account.
The first Nintendo Switch console you use to connect to Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch will become the primary console for your Nintendo Account.
A Nintendo Account can have one primary console, and while using the primary console, any user account on the console can play the digital software you've purchased.
You can use your Nintendo Account to play your digital games on non-primary Nintendo Switch consoles, but the Nintendo Switch console must be connected online and other users on that console will not be able to play those games.
Thanks bro, I later got through it but most of the game downloaded are online games.
Please if you no of any offline games I can download on there e shop u can tell me.
Re: Nintendo 3DS Xl Video Game For Sale by Generalkontrato(m): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
Goldenheritage:

Thanks bro, I later got through it but most of the game downloaded are online games.
Please if you no of any offline games I can download on there e shop u can tell me.
Buy my Nintendo 3DS
Re: Nintendo 3DS Xl Video Game For Sale by Goldenheritage: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
Generalkontrato:

Buy my Nintendo 3DS
I have this Boss
Thanks

Re: Nintendo 3DS Xl Video Game For Sale by Samxie(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17
Goldenheritage:

You can get game cartridges for your Switch from Konga, Jumia, or big game stores in certain parts of the country.
That's what I did.
Re: Nintendo 3DS Xl Video Game For Sale by Breadistaken(m): 9:37am On Jan 19
Goldenheritage:

download Pokémon its very family friendly

(1) (Reply)

Get Full Information About Slot Machine Bonus Rounds / I Need A Phone / Amazing Opportunity To Win Travel Fare And Electronic Gadgets With $1 Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.