Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi (2878 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by Sugartainment: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
Unilorin name changed to University of Sheik Alimi, True or False?

Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by Maxitomxane(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
Abeg na false o...Sheikh Alimi kor Sheikh Aliyu ni grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by excanny: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
They should change it to Southern Fulani Emirate University. grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by excanny: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
Maxitomxane:
Abeg na false o...Sheikh Alimi kor Sheikh Aliyu ni grin

That's the name of your landlord in Ilorin. A conquered property.

8 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by jkpbestseries: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
sheik Gumi or what, more funding and stop all this change of name
Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by Emperormartin(m): 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ilorin the Fulani territory

5 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by Maxitomxane(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
excanny:

That's the name of your landlord in Ilorin. A conquered property.

Na you be conquered property.
Fact that I school there, doesn't mean I live there or it's my state of origin.
Carry your tribal war elsewhere abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by nstore: 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by SensualMan1(m): 6:22am On Dec 27, 2023
Ofcos the Sheikhs own and control Ilorin the conquered territory of the emirate.

It's high time Ilorin emirate starts taxing yoruba people living and doing business in Ilorin. Ilorin is not an accommodating state. Soon all Yorubas will be driven out of that state.
Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by eteebanky1: 6:41am On Dec 27, 2023
Renaming a prestigious university like unilorin to that hardcore Islamic name isn't advisable at all

Interested candidate will think twice before applying cos they'll think that it is an Islamic university

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by HugeElephant(f): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2023
I thought the school is a federal school
Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by bigwig071(m): 7:19am On Dec 27, 2023
[i][/i]
eteebanky1:
Renaming a prestigious university like unilorin to that hardcore Islamic name isn't advisable at all

Interested candidate will think twice before applying cos they'll think that it is an Islamic university
its now an Islamic university soonn you will know the truth beside na fulani Islamic state no forget

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by Gadafii: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2023
It’s just a matter of time,😂😂😂
Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by Nicepoker(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2023
Alimi has resurrected. This time around. No stone shall be left unturned. grin
Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by ItisWell22(f): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2023
Omooooo…

Gadafii:
It’s just a matter of time,😂😂😂

You sure it isn’t right about now? 😟

eteebanky1:

It is well… 😢
Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by thesicilian: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2023
Nairaland is a heavy breeding ground for tribal and religious intolerance

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by Natbrowny: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2023
We need official news..

Unilorin don turn Havard 😂
Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by Dikastan: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2023
Islamic state of Ilorin
Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by SeeWahala: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2023
God bless MNK, ESN and IPOB cool

No single square meter of Igbo land shall be used by the marauders to dip their qoran into the sea

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by SensualMan1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
Otolo!

Sheikh Gumi University would have been better by far grin
Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by RepoMan007: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
Lol.

If you like call it Osama Bin Laden University of Vengeance.
Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by Quodseverismete: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
I have never seen a sect so determined as those people. Everything is about how to conquer and be in charge without thinking of value addition, they have a mission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by leksbore(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
Yes now,the school is not a prestigious university,,,,it should ave never been called a city's name...... kudo's to the new name
Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by EverettPringle: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
Renaming educational institutions often reflects a dedication to honoring influential figures. In this case, the shift pays homage to Sheik Alimi, emphasizing the university's commitment to preserving cultural and historical significance. For students seeking assistance with management assignments or other academic tasks, https://ca.edubirdie.com/management-assignment-help is a platform offering assignment help services. Just as institutions evolve, academic support services adapt to cater to students' changing needs, ensuring a successful educational journey.
Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by Justiceleague1: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
yorubademonswag:
coneheaded structured slaves there have no choice...the Fulani emir gambaris are the masters and in charge there.. abi below, raskimonojendor chibuzoripob koshcad spaghettiluv muchado yarimo grin
Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by Gbadebo19(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
donproject2:
Person wey do this thing nah confirm fool, he picked old picture of the university gate, pasted that name there. His mumu no know say dem don dey reconstruct the gate as we speak. Some people nah confirm fool.
You be idiot. That is the end product of the gate reconstruction that has taken almost one year. I graduated in October and I can tell you that it is true
Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by DyingFetus: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
Very soon they'll start chanting Allah Akbar while killing Christian fággots
Re: University Of Ilorin Name Changed To University Of Sheik Alimi by Gbadebo19(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2023
donproject2:

Lol...gate that I saw yesterday. I be idiot truly cheesy
Dey whine yourself. E go soon clear your eyes when they unveil it.

(1) (Reply)

Poly Jamb / The Information About Toefl Exam / PLC SCADA DCS Automation Instrumentation Training Institutes In Chennai,india

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.