Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. (21309 Views)

Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by StemCellTherapi(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nigerians love buying fake products.

I sell Plant Stem Cell Products (PhytoScience Stem Cell Therapy) and I see how people love buying fake stem cells instead of buying the Original.

When the Fake damages their organs tomorrow, they start dragging the sellers selling the original angry

Most of these Fakes are ridiculously cheap. And we know Nigerians love CHEAP

Look at my chat with this customer who messaged me on Telegram just two weeks ago.

Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
Shey una too dey like cheap things, na una kill made in Japan because say e dey cost, na una still wan kill Samsung phones substituting it with transsion phones. Una cry never start!

2 Likes

Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by Omoawoke2(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
mastermaestro:

Fake bottled/packaged water, for me, is the greatest health risk we face as nation. I keep changing where I buy crates of bottled water. I used to buy in bulk, but I have stopped o. Sometimes after drinking from one, I have to abandon the rest and go buy elsewhere. In fact, I recently had to abandon Eva water because I discovered it is the most counterfeited table water.

This is a crisis, honestly. Too many fake products even in supposedly trustworthy supermarkets. Na GOD go punish counterfeiting demons o. angry

God will punish all of them.
Unfortunate events will never depart from their households

2 Likes

Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by MILLERMannn: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
ElohimShenRa:
These ungodly children of Shuku-Shuku Alabama from the East of the Niger are hell bent on killing everybody in Nigeria with their fake products simply because they lost a war in 1967.

In the 80’s, nobody knew about fake & sub-standard products until these cannibalistic bastards claimed to be more industrious & commerce-driven than the British.

“Importer! Exporter! We are all Billionaires in BIAFLA LAND”

Fake drugs, fake shoes, fake fragrances, fake phone accessories, fake electrical appliances, fake everything you can think of.

Yet, they will be beating their hairy chests like a Mongolia Gorilla.

Awon Oloriburuku!
Lol. Everything they do is fake. I wonder the energy they put into doing fake things. Why can't they go extra mile to do the original? I bought power bank this year, fake. Last week bought two phone batteries, fake also. I wonder. Why can't they do the original things?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by MILLERMannn: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
armyofone:
I can imagine they melted rubber, add yellow color, then mold it into corn sizes and packaged.

Please throw it away. You don't need corn to make a great fried rice.

Lol. They just want to kill everybody by all means

1 Like

Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by Fhowe: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool grin grin kwenu grin. Obaofaba, tmb78, leodeking, LegendHero, make una com see oo.DEVELOP lipsrsealed embarassed

I ate one last week,I go check the container wen i reach 🏡
i have two cans of these in my storage right now , please lets keep posting these things we cant be buying them at exhorbitant prices and the products are fake na wa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
Omenlon:
e be like say na only nairaland things hard for Nigeria. For area nobody send hardship, people dey do odun wella, cow dey fall, goat dey fall, chicken dey fall even fish no dey carry last, boys dey cancel beer like water.
I swear bro,ppl 're balling in this naija,dnt take everything u read online seriously
I went with some of my guys for a festival in a particular town here in the east nd what I saw convinced me that Nigerians just like complaining not that there don't have money

1 Like

Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by nnamdi640: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
ElohimShenRa:
These ungodly children of Shuku-Shuku Alabama from the East of the Niger are hell bent on killing everybody in Nigeria with their fake products simply because they lost a war in 1967.

In the 80’s, nobody knew about fake & sub-standard products until these cannibalistic bastards claimed to be more industrious & commerce-driven than the British.

“Importer! Exporter! We are all Billionaires in BIAFLA LAND”

Fake drugs, fake shoes, fake fragrances, fake phone accessories, fake electrical appliances, fake everything you can think of.

Yet, they will be beating their hairy chests like a Mongolia Gorilla.

Awon Oloriburuku!
You go explain tire, you better go to Ogun state where skull miners are waiting for you. At least, you will run away from fake products.

1 Like

Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by MILLERMannn: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
Mrdellychy:
Same way i bought a popular paraquat weed killer lo and behold, it was liquid soap that i saw inside. Funny enough it well auto-capped and nylon-sealed.
This people are just bend on destroying Nigerians. The way fake product many nowadays, you will ask yourself, where is NAFDAC?
Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by mcdokwe(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
E sweet abi e no sweet?
Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by sylve11: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
ThierryJay:

Na Amoy degree centigrade you buy. E go regulate your body temperature grin grin grin

😆 🤣 cool
Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by Romanoff(f): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
CloudKnight:

It might be fake as this post because you misspelt the bolded. grin cool

Clown.
Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by Romanoff(f): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2023
ForChrist1:

Can you post a picture showing the brand name and address?
I can take this up to create an awareness trend on Twitter if that's fine by you.
Thanks.

Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by OlawaleBammie: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
Romanoff:
So my Husband got a hamper this Holiday season and there was sweet corn inside of it. I was happy I wouldn't need to buy one to make fried rice.

Fast forward to when I stated cooking, something prompted me to check the container well since fake goods are trending and to my surprise, my sweet corn might be fake.

The word "Preservatives " isn't spelt correctly.

E dakun, what do you think?
Sorry, ur people don carry you goal-goal grin grin
Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by Patriotic9ja(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Lol 😆🤣😂 werey agent of Darkness Tinubu

At least my therapy worked 💪. Welcome back from trying to kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by ajog1: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
mastermaestro:

Fake bottled/packaged water, for me, is the greatest health risk we face as nation. I keep changing where I buy crates of bottled water. I used to buy in bulk, but I have stopped o. Sometimes after drinking from one, I have to abandon the rest and go buy elsewhere. In fact, I recently had to abandon Eva water because I discovered it is the most counterfeited table water.

This is a crisis, honestly. Too many fake products even in supposedly trustworthy supermarkets. Na GOD go punish counterfeiting demons o. angry
Within your vicinity, there should be a standard local-based water factory nah. Patron them.
Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by ssogundele(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
Romanoff:
So my Husband got a hamper this Holiday season and there was sweet corn inside of it. I was happy I wouldn't need to buy one to make fried rice.

Fast forward to when I stated cooking, something prompted me to check the container well since fake goods are trending and to my surprise, my sweet corn might be fake.

Madam, download a bar code scanner to solve this problem of fake items. Once you download it, scanner that barcodes ( those tiny lines with serial numbers) and press the search web. It will show you the products and the name of the company with it retail prices. If it fails to do so, na fake. But you must have data o

1 Like

Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by HeatSeeker(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
ssogundele:

Madam, download a bar code scanner to solve this problem of fake items. Once you download it, scanner that barcodes ( those tiny lines with serial numbers) and press the search web. It will show you the products and the name of the company with it retail prices. If it fails to do so, na fake. But you must have data o

Recommend one that has worked for you.
Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by ssogundele(m): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
HeatSeeker:

Recommend one that has worked for you.

Go to playstore and search for barcodes scanner. It works
Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by femi4: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Romanoff:

Na after I use am I check.
Sope o ti lọ
Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by femi4: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Fhowe:
i have two cans of these in my storage right now , please lets keep posting these things we cant be buying them at exhorbitant prices and the products are fake na wa
Why are you hiding the name of the product
Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by wiseone28: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
ViceGovernor:
I tried to kill myself guys
But guess what even the snipper was fake 😒

Hit like when you see it

Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by mastermaestro(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
ajog1:

Within your vicinity, there should be a standard local-based water factory nah. Patron them.

Sachet water, you mean? I can't risk that shit. Nestle is okay for now. Some of these 'local' producers of bottled water maintain healthy standards only to break into the market. Once this is achieved, it's rubbish afterwards. I particularly know three of them around me.
Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by BALLOSKI: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2023
Romanoff:

It was regular corn they sell on the street and it wasn't as sweet as sweet corn.
Corn na corn, ma.
Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by McCoy9067(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
Isn't an ordinary fake, is original fake. Just be managing it like that. Even the leader of this country isn't original
Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by Dshocker(m): 7:58am On Jan 03
Romanoff:

Roman happy new year ooO, my question for you this morning, you use the sweet corn, abi you no use am 🎤🎤🎤?
Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by Romanoff(f): 11:03am On Jan 03
Dshocker:

Roman happy new year ooO, my question for you this morning, you use the sweet corn, abi you no use am 🎤🎤🎤?

I use am o.
Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by Dshocker(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03
Romanoff:

I use am o.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..... Even when evidence dey show say na fake, chaaaaaaiiii.

Na God dey save for this country, everything is let loose, no check and balance.
Re: Looks Like My Sweet Corn Is Fake. by selfmadeOLX(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06
Uniquewise:

It's definitely fake!

Not just the name, but even the Chinese inscription by the side of the brand name is missing, replaced by Ziplook (whatever that is). Now, look lower down, that product description is kinda off, the original bears nothing like that.

Let me snap a picture of the Oyster Sauce I have, same brand (this one is not fake); use it to compare.

Modified: kiss
I just checked on Google and found out there seem to be many fakes oo
I've seen AMOYs, AMOY'c, AMQY.... and surprisingly, they are being sold by even the big supermarkets and well-known online outlets, e.g Jumia, Konga, etc.

Ahhh, it's even worse than I thought 🤔

Even this you posted isn’t original. It is spelt AMOT. They cleverly designed the T to look like a Y grin

Below is the original AMOY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving / A Shitty Experience / What Food Is Your Town Or State Known For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.