Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party (22978 Views)

Tax Experts, How Much Is He Supposed To Receive At The End Of The Month? / Motivation: Skyewise Group Rewards Outstanding Performance With Promotions / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by Celebrityblog: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snUFoIqj_So

Celebrations As Skyewise Group Marks End of Year With All-white Party, Honours Outstanding Staff Members

A leading investment and Automobile firm, Skyewise Group has held an all-white cocktail party to mark the end of year 2023.

The company expressed gratitude to its stakeholders for being part of its success story in the outgoing year, assuring clients, suppliers and others in the value chain that 2024 holds greater things.

The cocktail party held at the company's corporate headquarters at Shehu Shagari Way, Maitama Abuja on Thursday, Dec. 21.

Speaking at the event, the Group Managing Director, Skyewise Group Dr. Elvis Abuyere who was honoured with an award of Excellence in Leadership and presented by popular leadership coach and president of GOTNI, Dr. Linus Okorie thanked the staff of the organization for their sense of dedication to duty.

He urged them to continually be result-oriented and abide by the company's ethics even as he assured that it will remain committed to rewarding excellence and hard work.

For their outstanding roles towards the success of the organization throughout the year some other staff members were honoured with presentation of awards, among them were Oluwaseun Odidi, Chief Operating Officer as Most Committed Staff of the year, ⁠Emmanuel Ameh, General Manager as Best Team Player of the year, ⁠Daniel Kadiri, Business Development Manager as Best Sales Man of the year, Sheyi Olofinyokun, Media Personnel as Best creative personnel and Favour Monday, Driver as Best Driver of the year.

The reception party witnessed lots of fun, live entertainment and there was so much to eat and drink for family and friends who came to identify with the organization.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by Celebrityblog: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by Celebrityblog: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by Celebrityblog: 8:04am On Dec 27, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by Celebrityblog: 8:04am On Dec 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by AbuTwins: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2023
Àwọn celeb náà dáa?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by orohbirodeysmel: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2023
I go there, but food no reach me cos I wear black and red come...they come think say I be Aro mate (Vikings) cool cool

It pained me, don't know what to do. Go home and wear my white senator and come back, or stay there...

Las las bouncer later come throw me out.

Lesson: Always respect and wear the colours of the day while attending any social function. I learnt the hard way embarassed embarassed embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by BlueStripper: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2023
Alex Nwankwo aka Alexreports, I can see your handiwork.

His photo session always has one frame with people eating on a table grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by Johnycastro18: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2023
grin
Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by tiswell(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2023
Time for ogas at the top to smash people's wives and gfs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by Crafteck1: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2023
Hmm
Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by holyfather(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2023
Why are those ladies in black?

It's supposed to be all-white

orohbirodeysmel:
I go there, but food no reach me cos I wear black and red come...they come think say I be Aro bagger cool cool

It pained me, don't know what to do. Go home and wear my white senator and come back, or stay there...

Las las bouncer later come throw me out.

Lesson: Always respect and wear the colours of the day while attending any social function. I learnt the hard way embarassed embarassed embarassed

They didn't bounce the girls,they rather took shots with them.
I'm sure they also got a fair share of the food and drinks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by dawnomike(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2023
White but colourful
Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by Okoroawusa: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2023
It's only in Nigeria that you will see people coming to an all white party wearing black.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2023
Boko haram always find it difficult to locate this kind of people... just saying.
Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by Tempulated(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2023
Money Laundering Scheme.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by ogaontop(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2023
Very colourful, I wonder the essence of this news for a common man!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by Houseofglam7(f): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2023
🫤
Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by bigdammyj: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2023
This isn't an All-White Party.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by orohbirodeysmel: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2023
holyfather:
Why are those ladies in black?

It's supposed to be all-white

They didn't bounce the girls,they rather took shots with them.
I'm sure they also got a fair share of the food and drinks.

That's how I see am. Na man dey do man...men will always relax the laws when women are involved but will not think twice to punish their fellow man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by Wizpa(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2023
grin
Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by FaithELEFAN(f): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2023
Handsome men
Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by FaithELEFAN(f): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

That's how I see am. Na man dey do man...men will always relax the laws when women are involved but will not think twice to punish their fellow man
Do you have pussy?
Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by DestinyNigga: 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
I remember when am in school (OAU). I do attend inaugural lecture wearing Senator . Other students will be on a queue begging for food while I will enter the main hall to join VIPs to enjoy sweet delicacy 😝 There's a time I was on a table drinking expensive wine, a lady ask me my profession. Omoh na there I showed my well planned skills 😂😂😂 Telling them how I have traveled to different countries for business. How am doing Masters and others. I even lied about my background. Dey cone dey believe 😂😂😂 It was later I learnt that the lady that asked me the question is from Kenya. I be wan tell am how I went to Kenya for summit. Na God save me. Dey for use bouncer throw me out grin grin grin Party like this, na to wear white senator go chop free food 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by holyfather(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Na so my brother
Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by planetx: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
Boko haram always find it difficult to locate this kind of people... just saying.
You must be living a very miserable life with this comment.
Re: Photos From Skyewise End Of The Year All-White Party by finallybusy: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
This one na senior men party. I like it.

(1) (Reply)

Johnspeak Uwangue: 4 Highly Profitable Talents And How They Work / Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why / One Month's Notice Or One Month's Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.