Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Plateau Killings: Tinubu's 2014 Tweet On "Slaughter Of Christians" Surfaces - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Killings: Tinubu's 2014 Tweet On "Slaughter Of Christians" Surfaces (2918 Views)

Okuama Killings: Tinubu Awards Scholarship To Children Of Deceased Soldiers / Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration / Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Killings: Tinubu's 2014 Tweet On "Slaughter Of Christians" Surfaces by saobobo80: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2023
This continues until when we vote in leaders with passion for the weak. All these current APC political business practitioners have looting agenda and absolutely nothing to offer but hardship.
Re: Plateau Killings: Tinubu's 2014 Tweet On "Slaughter Of Christians" Surfaces by Think9ja(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
anyone supporting a government haven't done anything to curb Fulani killing is cursed grin

True!
As long as that fraudster doesn't smell that seat
Re: Plateau Killings: Tinubu's 2014 Tweet On "Slaughter Of Christians" Surfaces by saobobo80: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
anyone supporting a government haven't done anything to curb Fulani killing is cursed grin

I agree with you on this. 100%
Re: Plateau Killings: Tinubu's 2014 Tweet On "Slaughter Of Christians" Surfaces by cyborglance(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2023
Hello nairalanders, get your latest comic relief and Naija gists on my Instagram @cyborg0147

Who won between Charles Okocha and Portable? Portable knocked Charles down, what a shame! Follow me on Instagram to watch the full video.
Re: Plateau Killings: Tinubu's 2014 Tweet On "Slaughter Of Christians" Surfaces by seunjungle1(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
My take on this is that where are those northerners condemned the mistook drone strike in kaduna last month. Abi, Jos people are not part of the northern people again?
Re: Plateau Killings: Tinubu's 2014 Tweet On "Slaughter Of Christians" Surfaces by GoodofNaija: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
LegendHero:

You don’t understand politics and criticism.

Jonathan was president before and we have seen what he can do. If he dare criticize anyone, they have lot of receipts for him to show him the rot he supervised when he was president. Same thing as Buhari and OBJ.

During Jonathan era, my HOD advised us against traveling for field trip to the middlebelt area because of mass insecurity then. That period was when there are lot of massacre in that axis. So which mouth will Jonathan use to critique this one? Except if he no get shame.z

The only person that can criticize easily is who haven’t yet been president. He can use all English in the dictionary but when that presidential power is gotten, that is when they understand the dynamics of Nigeria and its issue.

I’ve been hearing killings in the middle belt since Obasanjo era and I’m very sure it would have been happening before OBJ.

This is plain balderdash!

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Tinubu's 2014 Tweet On "Slaughter Of Christians" Surfaces by Olaolex: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
madridguy:
Instead of you to travel to Plateau State to see the situation of things yourself, sympathize with the good people of the state, you were partying with your party members here in Lagos.

This is a big shame as the first citizen of Nigeria.
I pray the angels of God welcome the victims in paradise and comfort their loved ones.
I can't believe this is coming from you.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Tinubu's 2014 Tweet On "Slaughter Of Christians" Surfaces by Uchek(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
Plain balderdash!

GoodofNaija:

This is plain balderdash!

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Tinubu's 2014 Tweet On "Slaughter Of Christians" Surfaces by cocolacec(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
Only State/ Regional Police can stop this senseless killings
Re: Plateau Killings: Tinubu's 2014 Tweet On "Slaughter Of Christians" Surfaces by oguns222: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
madridguy:
Instead of you to travel to Plateau State to see the situation of things yourself, sympathize with the good people of the state, you were partying with your party members here in Lagos.

This is a big shame as the first citizen of Nigeria.
I pray the angels of God welcome the victims in paradise and comfort their loved ones.

Did something block your mouth and senses from telling tinubu these same things when he made this statement in 2014?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Tinubu's 2014 Tweet On "Slaughter Of Christians" Surfaces by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:45pm On Mar 27
Xox1945:
Brown teeth president useless thief

You must surely wail!!! May god comfort you. Your lord and saviour with effeminate voice is not an embarrassment to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Role Of Youth In Nation Building. Nigeria In Context / Police Need N2,500 To Feed Each Dog Per Day / Did The British Rulers Leave Too Early???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.