Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,790 members, 7,827,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife (44398 Views)

His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault / BBNIJA :meet Ike's Ex Girlfriend , Tanzanian Singer And Video Vixen G / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by Mirasteel: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2023
For her to bring her son to speak about her issues is totally wrong.
Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by Salowise: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Back then In Nigeria who would easily gain custody ? Isn't it the person with connections? Isn't it recently lagos state strengthened rules to at least favour women a bit in courts and in cases of domestic violence.
Back then? That was within 2013 and 2015 when Nigerians are already exposed, yet she was able to take his property without a penalty from the same court that was against women.
Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by dkidd: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2023
edlion57:
The mumu boy will one day understand women
Lol... I love ur comment. When u start having sense as a man u will begin to value ur dad and all the sacrifices he had to make that u thought were hate while u were still unwise. Most womem are terrible and will always turn kids against the fathers because they're bitter. But the Father no matter what should9have placed curses on the son. It's better to let life teach him to know the truth himself than to place curses on ur own child because u can't control ur anger.
Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by dettolgel: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
Emeka Ike did himself dirty by bringing his family issues to the public

God bless you. No mind this mumu lady.
Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by dkidd: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2023
aremubabs:

Emeka Ike claimed that she denied him access to the children.

The issue is not usually about the broken home, but a bitter spouse. Once they deny you access to your own children, be sure that they have begun to poison the children's hearts against you

I don't know how the court breaks up the marriage but didn't properly handle the child custody issue.
You have said it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by DangoteIvy: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2023
UncleKoboko:
PEOPLE NEVER CHANGE IN THIS LIFE, MOST TIMES, IT'S LIFE SITUATION AND CONDITIONS THAT BENDS PEOPLE TO MAKE THEM APPEAR LIKE THEY'VE CHANGED....

A thief is forever a thief...

A promiscuous woman never changes...

A wayward SLÚT never changes...

A druggie is forever a druggie...

Emeka picked this woman from the gutters, brushed her up and she later grew wings to deal with him. I know personally that she physically attacks him. Of course, People won't talk about the countless times she hits him, but will capitalize on the very few times he hits her back.

One thing I can never tolerate from a woman is she attacking me, I WILL BEAT YOU BACK BLACK AND BLUE.
HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR HANDS AGAINST SOMEONE YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T FIGHT?

THE AWARD OF THE MOST MISERABLE AND EVIL WIFE OF THIS YEAR GOES TO THE FOLLOWING:

1, WÙNMI... MohBad's olosho wife

2, MohBad's mother...

3, Emeka Ike's wife.
Mtchew. SB who attended primary and secondary school in Europe, Netherlands is who Emeka picked from gutter.

He was already an older far established actor in Nollywood🇳🇬 when he preyed on the young 16yo to 17yo half-caste Birracial girl who just moved to Nigeria with her African mom, just outta secondary 🇳🇱🇳🇱🇳🇱school 🎒, and still naive & inexperienced.He Emeka lke is a groomer.
Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by bukatyne(f): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2023
tollyboy5:

If you are man, i dont know what to say to you.

But if you're a lady then foolishness is always common with those gender.
I was telling kobojunkie the other day that women need to be put to their place because majority of them lack this ability to think critically and be objective. I grew up to know this after relating with alot of ladies.

@bold:

A mad man thinks everyone else is mad.

If you read the wholesome post you quoted (which dealt with kids taking sides & not even going public) and came up with the foolish post above, your foolishness cannot be cured.

2 Likes

Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by freshvine(f): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2023
When Emeka Ike's wife said my divorcees friends manage their divorces properly with their Exes i knew this woman is irredeemable.

3 Likes

Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by udeh3(m): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2023
I was almost supporting my mum as the senior child at home when quarrel broke out between Mom and dad. That single act made my father rained curse on me. I was quick to understand that my mum used emotions on me due to my dad's short temper. I quickly went to his close friends, begged them to come help me beg my dad, including my mum joined in the begging. Years later, I understood better that I was emotionally blackmailed into matter that wasn't suppose to involve us, but, my mom managed to bring us in and will call me as a witness, mine is just to agree! This happened when I was 13 to 15yrs

Emeka Ike has everything to loose unlike the wife. He was at the peak in his career. So, the news will sell well. Media houses will feist on it. I support him speaking out. Those of your in Magboro then will know better. His multi million Naira school was at CMD road. He lost everything, including his career and went exile. What did the woman lose, nothing! And you expect him to keep quiet?

Today, nobody talked about Saint Obi anymore. He was the quiet version of Emeka Ike, he died helplessly.

Men cries alot, but, when they do outside, they laugh at them and say, you're not a man, why cry. So, they bottle it inside and cry within. Men in the house, don't keep quiet in abuse domestically. When in emotionally pains, cry out. It's better to be called weak as a man and have your life than be called strong and die. The difference between Emeka Ike and Saint Obi is that, one is speaking out. You don't understand when someone went on exile for over 10yrs due to marital issues...

My parents story made me more careful when choosing a life partner. All the signs I saw then, I took note and today, by God's grace, I'm happily married. Marriage is deeper than we think

Peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by tollyboy5(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2023
bukatyne:

@bold:

A mad man thinks everyone else is mad.

If you read the wholesome post you quoted (which dealt with kids taking sides & not even going public) and came up with the foolish post above, your foolishness cannot be cured.
My dear, go back and read her post. She was justifying and explaining reasons for taking side.
Maybe you're the one with comprehension problem.
Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by Idaytesj29(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2023
Dpharisee:
That boy made a big blunder taking sides in the conflict between his parents.

Igbos have a proverb that if a son thinks he has come of age and decides to lift his father off the ground, the Blokos that was used in impregnating his mother will block his vision.

I love this proverb.... Ogini di

1 Like

Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by Idaytesj29(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2023
freshvine:
When Emeka Ike's wife said my divorcees friends manage their divorces properly with their Exes i knew this woman is irredeemable.

She has happily joined the leagues of bitter scornful divorcees 😆
Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by Idaytesj29(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2023
dkidd:

Lol... I love ur comment. When u start having sense as a man u will begin to value ur dad and all the sacrifices he had to make that u thought were hate while u were still unwise. Most womem are terrible and will always turn kids against the fathers because they're bitter. But the Father no matter what should9have placed curses on the son. It's better to let life teach him to know the truth himself than to place curses on ur own child because u can't control ur anger.

Agree with you, but men, that boy was nasty. Listen to the words he said on camera about his father. Imagine, he was private with his Dad, imagine what he will be spewing. I don't envy Emeka at all.

1 Like

Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by Idaytesj29(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2023
PopQueenAgency:

Sora fun obinrin bawo? Person dey beat im woman. How about sora fun iwa buruku? E beat her sotey she momentarily paralyze. You go be woman beater, too.

Agreed! She also verbally abused him sotey he became mentally unstable. The assault that physical beating give women, the physical damage, same level of effect is what the verbal sharp tongue abuses of women have on men psychologically. Both gender should stop. Women power and resistance is naturally in their tongue, while men power and resistance is naturally in their fist.
Women need to stop verbal barrage of assault , men also need to stop physical assault.
Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by dkidd: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Agree with you, but men, that boy was nasty. Listen to the words he said on camera about his father. Imagine, he was private with his Dad, imagine what he will be spewing. I don't envy Emeka at all.
The mom has probably groomed him to hate his dad overva very long time. He will be wiser when he is more matured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by adindustanley: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2023
Igbos have a proverb that if a son thinks he has come of age and decides to lift his father off the ground, the Blokos that was used in impregnating his mother will block his vision. He will understand he bleeped up with time by messing his father up.
Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by Idaytesj29(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
dkidd:

The mom has probably groomed him to hate his dad overva very long time. He will be wiser when he is more matured

Yeah

1 Like

Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by Rosenews2233: 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2023
Seriously
Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by Fiscus105(m): 3:55am On Dec 29, 2023
udeh3:
I was almost supporting my mum as the senior child at home when quarrel broke out between Mom and dad. That single act made my father rained curse on me. I was quick to understand that my mum used emotions on me due to my dad's short temper. I quickly went to his close friends, begged them to come help me beg my dad, including my mum joined in the begging. Years later, I understood better that I was emotionally blackmailed into matter that wasn't suppose to involve us, but, my mom managed to bring us in and will call me as a witness, mine is just to agree! This happened when I was 13 to 15yrs

Emeka Ike has everything to loose unlike the wife. He was at the peak in his career. So, the news will sell well. Media houses will feist on it. I support him speaking out. Those of your in Magboro then will know better. His multi million Naira school was at CMD road. He lost everything, including his career and went exile. What did the woman lose, nothing! And you expect him to keep quiet?

Today, nobody talked about Saint Obi anymore. He was the quiet version of Emeka Ike, he died helplessly.

Men cries alot, but, when they do outside, they laugh at them and say, you're not a man, why cry. So, they bottle it inside and cry within. Men in the house, don't keep quiet in abuse domestically. When in emotionally pains, cry out. It's better to be called weak as a man and have your life than be called strong and die. The difference between Emeka Ike and Saint Obi is that, one is speaking out. You don't understand when someone went on exile for over 10yrs due to marital issues...

My parents story made me more careful when choosing a life partner. All the signs I saw then, I took note and today, by God's grace, I'm happily married. Marriage is deeper than we think

Peace!

You are just ranting and one sided throughout ur comment!

First of all, for how many years, ur own Emeka will speak out for people to hear his voice oooo? I guess he would rant throughout his life time. Go and check internet since he started his lamentations.

2. How does school that crumble single handedly caused by his wife? Was Emeka traveled to moon, throughout when the school is going down for him not to come in and take charge of his sweat that destroying?

3. I doubt if prejudice allowed you to read what son said......Son said, he has pleaded with his father not to go to media again and allow peace to reign.....yet Baba go to TV to condernm his family again & again. What else you want the child to do again?

If u are in that guy shoe and still choose to be neutral or supporting ur dad, u re nothing but foolish man. You are a son who doesn't really loves his family to be in peace.

4. Even at that, who told you, it's the mother who instructed the grown up son to go public? Were you there wen her mother telling him to go public against his dad?

Oga, stop being prejudice and for emotions overwhelming you on the basis of gender, religion or races.
Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by Cantonese: 5:31am On Dec 29, 2023
Great0ne1:

Emeka can really tell lies. The news is everywhere bro. Do you actually believe the wife can possible takeaway his school and emeka ike will sit and do nothing ? The other time emeka said the school is worth 100m, now is 480m . He was kicked out of the building that was used for the school. The building walls were marked no trespass and school sitting chairs and other things were thrown out. We saw all that. Go and verify bro.
Yes, there are lots of terrible women out there, but most of the things the wife said is true. Do you really think that the wife can convince his son(over 23 year old guy), to come out in public and lie against his father, that he was beating there mother ? She may twist some facts about her altercation with emeka, and lie to there son. But you can never convince me that the guy connived with his mother to frame up his dad, that he beats her. This guy was already born, before there marriage in 2000. He isn't really that young, to be easily manipulated against his biological father.

Please take your time to read the story and follow up very well.
Take your time to study about horrible wives home and abroad and see what they are capable to do.
Even if the school was worth 1m, it was largely in the care of his wife. Did she run it properly? I presently have the case of a woman who ruined the business belonging to the husband in Ireland worth over 500m and yet she is proud.
What you sow, you reap. Children are largely always on the side of their mothers. The son uses his father’s name to trend. Unfortunately he is on the bad and dangerous path.
Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by Great0ne1: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2023
Cantonese:

Please take your time to read the story and follow up very well.
Take your time to study about horrible wives home and abroad and see what they are capable to do.
Even if the school was worth 1m, it was largely in the care of his wife. Did she run it properly? I presently have the case of a woman who ruined the business belonging to the husband in Ireland worth over 500m and yet she is proud.
What you sow, you reap. Children are largely always on the side of their mothers. The son uses his father’s name to trend. Unfortunately he is on the bad and dangerous path.
Bro every marital issue is not exactly the same. I am a man like you, and i understand exactly what your trying to say. Infact, i have been defending men i most cases like this. But every marital dispute, is not exactly the same.
I watch both of there interviews(emeka and wife). I did research on my own. I can confidently tell you that emeka shares much larger potion of the blame, for there marital woes.
You can try and brain wash your children, by making them believe your own side of the story, in an matter they never witnessed. But you can't convince your full grown son to lie that his father beats you, if he never witnessed that.
On the issue of the school been closed down. The matter was actually in court(emeka vs landlord), before he left Nigeria to shut a movie. The court gave an injunction in favour of landlord to recover possession of his property. That's exactly what the landlord did. Emeka was owing rent and he is aware, before he travelled. What exactly did you expect the poor woman to do ?
But what is quite shocking is that emeka claimed that his wife took his school, but people like you, have blatantly refused to do some research and find out the truth. The school was never establish on his property, so there is no way, the woman could have taken the school away from him. The facts are there. I saw the pictures. Saw his school properties thrown out. Next time don't talk about what you don't know
Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by Cantonese: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
Great0ne1:

Bro every marital issue is not exactly the same. I am a man like you, and i understand exactly what your trying to say. Infact, i have been defending men i most cases like this. But every marital dispute, is not exactly the same.
I watch both of there interviews(emeka and wife). I did research on my own. I can confidently tell you that emeka shares much larger potion of the blame, for there marital woes.
You can try and brain wash your children, by making them believe your own side of the story, in an matter they never witnessed. But you can't convince your full grown son to lie that his father beats you, if he never witnessed that.
On the issue of the school been closed down. The matter was actually in court(emeka vs landlord), before he left Nigeria to shut a movie. The court gave an injunction in favour of landlord to recover possession of his property. That's exactly what the landlord did. Emeka was owing rent and he is aware, before he travelled. What exactly did you expect the poor woman to do ?
But what is quite shocking is that emeka claimed that his wife took his school, but people like you, have blatantly refused to do some research and find out the truth. The school was never establish on his property, so there is no way, the woman could have taken the school away from him. The facts are there. I saw the pictures. Saw his school properties thrown out. Next time don't talk about what you don't know

Can you know more than the man in his personal matter? When he says that his wife took his school, he definitely knew what he meant. It was all over the press when the school had issues with the court about 2013, but we were told that they had sorted it out, until the separation.

Your first comment was that the school was in a “rented apartment”, and I then responded. You cannot look at such a large structure and call it an apartment.

Divorce is not a stroll in the park. Detaching emotionally from someone you love or loved is not that simple. That’s what we are all witnessing. The son is pained that his father remarried. The wife is pained that her bad wish for the man did not come to pass. The man also does not wish anything good for the woman.

Emeka’s words were that he left the school in the care of his wife, even though it was in the public domain way back in 2013 that they both were running the school. At the same time he said that he rented an apartment close to the school to enable him attend to emergency matters, even as he had a personal house in Ogudu. Big actors are found largely at the movie locations and hardly have time for family and other businesses. Did you not listen to the area where he said that all his property documents were taken away by his wife while he was away in America shooting movies? Did you not read that his wife buried her mom alone, not involving her own siblings?

See, when marriages have issues, we look at the two people in it. We look at the remote and immediate causes. For me absence from home for long periods was a major factor that caused their rift.

When you have spent your money sponsoring a woman to school; build a house for her parents; pay the family bills, there are certain expectations from that same woman. The most important are three words, loyalty, love and respect.

He may be a wife beater and a drug user, but the truth remains that he is not by any means a poor man.

His son could painfully have witnessed his father beat up his mother. However he should have sought wise counsel and closed the gap between his parents. Men do the major work of financing the home, but women sentimentally separate the children from their fathers. This case certainly is not different.
Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by Great0ne1: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
Cantonese:

Can you know more than the man in his personal matter? When he says that his wife took his school, he definitely knew what he meant. It was all over the press when the school had issues with the court about 2013, but we were told that they had sorted it out, until the separation.

Your first comment was that the school was in a “rented apartment”, and I then responded. You cannot look at such a large structure and call it an apartment.

Divorce is not a stroll in the park. Detaching emotionally from someone you love or loved is not that simple. That’s what we are all witnessing. The son is pained that his father remarried. The wife is pained that her bad wish for the man did not come to pass. The man also does not wish anything good for the woman.

Emeka’s words were that he left the school in the care of his wife, even though it was in the public domain way back in 2013 that they both were running the school. At the same time he said that he rented an apartment close to the school to enable him attend to emergency matters, even as he had a personal house in Ogudu. Big actors are found largely at the movie locations and hardly have time for family and other businesses. Did you not listen to the area where he said that all his property documents were taken away by his wife while he was away in America shooting movies? Did you not read that his wife buried her mom alone, not involving her own siblings?

See, when marriages have issues, we look at the two people in it. We look at the remote and immediate causes. For me absence from home for long periods was a major factor that caused their rift.

When you have spent your money sponsoring a woman to school; build a house for her parents; pay the family bills, there are certain expectations from that same woman. The most important are three words, loyalty, love and respect.

He may be a wife beater and a drug user, but the truth remains that he is not by any means a poor man.

His son could painfully have witnessed his father beat up his mother. However he should have sought wise counsel and closed the gap between his parents. Men do the major work of financing the home, but women sentimentally separate the children from their fathers. This case certainly is not different.
There is no point going back and forth with someone like you. So you, you claim to be learned and probably a graduate. Emeka told you that his wife took away his property documents and so there for, he has lost the properties. Then you, a supposed graduate believed him. Is emekas wife hiding or what ? He never even bothered to get his imaginary property back through court? Nawa for some of you for this forum ooh.
Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by WELLINGTON202: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
VERY TRUE
Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by WELLINGTON202: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
some of these nollywood celebrities are either having one marital problems or the other. JESUS IS THE FINAL SOLUTION
Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by Cantonese: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
Great0ne1:

There is no point going back and forth with someone like you. So you, you claim to be learned and probably a graduate. Emeka told you that his wife took away his property documents and so there for, he has lost the properties. Then you, a supposed graduate believed him. Is emekas wife hiding or what ? He never even bothered to get his imaginary property back through court? Nawa for some of you for this forum ooh.

What has being a graduate to do with daily family occurrences please? What has education got to do with common sense here please?

So Emeka found his properties with the documents that he got from where? Are you not in this country where omoniles sell peoples lands while they reside in the same properties?

“imaginary property back through the court”? And you claim to be a Nigerian? And you have not heard of juju used on people over their properties? Truly there is no need to go back and forth as you said earlier.

Emeka’s wife told you that she is not in possession of her husband’s properties? Maybe you have not experienced women who packed out of their matrimonial homes, clearing all the properties and leaving the house absolutely empty. You have not heard of men starting from the scratch?

Truly no need to go back and forth with you.
Re: Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife by udeh3(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Fiscus105:

You are just ranting and one sided throughout ur comment!

First of all, for how many years, ur own Emeka will speak out for people to hear his voice oooo? I guess he would rant throughout his life time. Go and check internet since he started his lamentations.

2. How does school that crumble single handedly caused by his wife? Was Emeka traveled to moon, throughout when the school is going down for him not to come in and take charge of his sweat that destroying?

3. I doubt if prejudice allowed you to read what son said......Son said, he has pleaded with his father not to go to media again and allow peace to reign.....yet Baba go to TV to condernm his family again & again. What else you want the child to do again?

If u are in that guy shoe and still choose to be neutral or supporting ur dad, u re nothing but foolish man. You are a son who doesn't really loves his family to be in peace.

4. Even at that, who told you, it's the mother who instructed the grown up son to go public? Were you there wen her mother telling him to go public against his dad?

Oga, stop being prejudice and for emotions overwhelming you on the basis of gender, religion or races.

I know your type. Can you point to a place where I said the mother asked the boy to take sides? I only shared my story...

You can never understand the problem of couples who aren't together anymore. It's probably one of the most complicated, if not.

I only frown at the boy speaking against his father. What if his perception on his father is wrong? When he start battling with the results of his actions, you won't be there

Parents will always quarrel... But, never allow your children to be part of your dispute. I condemn the boy's action. I have no issue with the mother, except allowing the young man to speak against his father. Today, I and my mum are pals, but, I regretted taking sides when issues broke out between my parents due to how it was sold to the childish me. Thank God I had the opportunity to make amends before the demise of my father

Condemn what's wrong. Parents can go their separate ways for all I care. He was never there when they met and married. Children shouldn't be part of quarrels or differences of parents. It's a blackmail on the father. If you feel Emeka Ike is talking too much, the mother can also go to the media which she did to clarify herself. Nobody condemned her for coming out to speak, what people condemned her for is bringing in the children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Crimson Gown And Black Benz G63 At Friend’s Wedding / Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) / Bidemi Kosoko's Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.