Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Probate Officer Needed Urgently At A Top Firm In Lagos. Salary Is Attractive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Probate Officer Needed Urgently At A Top Firm In Lagos. Salary Is Attractive (556 Views)

Urgent!!!!! A Top Firm Is In Need Of A Graphic Designer. Pay Is 140,000 / 774,000 Jobs: Beneficiaries Salary Is N60,000 Monthly - Festus Keyamo / How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Probate Officer Needed Urgently At A Top Firm In Lagos. Salary Is Attractive by wizzyvibes: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2023
Job Title: Probate Officer
Mode of Work: 100% Onsite
JOB SUMMARY

The Probate Officer performs a variety of high-level clerical tasks related to the operation of the Probate Department such as filling of court processes, will preparation, processing of letter of administration, etc.

ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Filing Applications (Letters of Administration/Grant of Probate, Amendment and Additional Asset) at the Probate Registry.
2. Confirmation of Legal Documents (Letters of Administration/Grant of Probate, Amendment and Additional Asset)
3. Procurement of Letters of Administration/Grant of Probate, Certificate Additional Asset and Further Additional Asset within and outside Lagos
4. Coordinate Estate Interview at the Probate Registry.
5. Endorsement of Bank Certificate across all financial and services institutions (Banks, Registrars, Pension Fund Managers and Property Valuation)
6. Transmission Process across Registrars within the state.
7. Follow up on client request and send update to Clients.
8. Provision of periodic status report on probate operations.
9. Liaise with other Department/Registrars to ensure smooth and timely delivery of shareholders’ benefit.

Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL.B)
• Barrister at Law (B.L) / Call to Bar Certificate
• Team spirit and strong interpersonal relationship
• Good communications skills
• Proficiency in the use of MS office suites

Salary- Remuneration:

Probate officer – Net 91,014.15, Annual 1,200,000.

To Apply, Please send your CVs to wisdomokide@whytecleon.com

use "Probate Officer" as the subject of the mail.
Re: Probate Officer Needed Urgently At A Top Firm In Lagos. Salary Is Attractive by wizzyvibes: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2023
Application closes on Friday.
Re: Probate Officer Needed Urgently At A Top Firm In Lagos. Salary Is Attractive by Kwamecron(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2023
U don't av to be a lawyer for you to be probate officer,

Or just write you need am employment for a lawyer
Re: Probate Officer Needed Urgently At A Top Firm In Lagos. Salary Is Attractive by wizzyvibes: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2023
I'm sorry,but Its what the client requested.

Kwamecron:
U don't av to be a lawyer for you to be probate officer,

Or just write you need am employment for a lawyer
Re: Probate Officer Needed Urgently At A Top Firm In Lagos. Salary Is Attractive by Bigblessed: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
This is my field. but I'm not a lawyer
Re: Probate Officer Needed Urgently At A Top Firm In Lagos. Salary Is Attractive by wizzyvibes: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
Bigblessed:
This is my field. but I'm not a lawyer

you can send your CV. thanks
Re: Probate Officer Needed Urgently At A Top Firm In Lagos. Salary Is Attractive by Bribri: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2023
So you will pay a lawyer 91k. Nawa o. How did you feel when typing that rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Probate Officer Needed Urgently At A Top Firm In Lagos. Salary Is Attractive by asaajuomo1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
Bribri:
So you will pay a lawyer 91k. Nawa o. How did you feel when typing that rubbish.

He doesn't have human feeling.
Re: Probate Officer Needed Urgently At A Top Firm In Lagos. Salary Is Attractive by wizzyvibes: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2023
we are still recruiting
Re: Probate Officer Needed Urgently At A Top Firm In Lagos. Salary Is Attractive by wizzyvibes: 10:59am On Jan 02
Need one more person to send their CV's to my mail. Thanks. No need for a cover letter.

Note. Must meet the requirements. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Waitresses In Upscale Dining Restaurant In Victoria Island (active) / I Need A Customer Service Job In Any Good Firm Or Bank / Maersk Test,urgent Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.