Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Cook Needed In Lagos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook Needed In Lagos (302 Views)

Indian Cook Needed Urgently / Soldiers Simile As They Cook Huge Python After Capturing It On Duty. Photos / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cook Needed In Lagos by Techmac00: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2023
Re: Cook Needed In Lagos by Jeon(f): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2023
I need a single young lady that will cook on weekends, clean my apartment and keep me company. Hopefully, something serious may come out of it. We can agree on a monthly pay.

Nah newbie no understand ur format.
😂.

I'm interested in any Igbo lady that has eyes set on marriage in no distant time.

Hi, I need a good Cook in Lagos to make some personal meals. Nothing serious, just 2 or 3 soups, with stew.

Preferably an igbo person

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook Needed In Lagos by Chicagograduate(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
Knacker.
Re: Cook Needed In Lagos by Techmac00: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jeon:

Nah newbie no understand ur format.
😂.

Someone is coming to prepare meals worth almost 40k tomorrow morning. Keep being a troll on the internet. Check my posts, by May I'm out of here. Nairaland is your oyster, keep it on Miss Jester.
Re: Cook Needed In Lagos by Techmac00: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
Chicagograduate:
Knacker.

If I want that, I know where to get it. It's not a biggie, I have sex with women but need a cook right now. Cry if you want. I owe you nothing!
Re: Cook Needed In Lagos by Jeon(f): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
Techmac00:

Someone is coming to prepare meals worth almost 40k tomorrow morning. Keep being a troll on the internet. Check my posts, by May I'm out of here. Nairaland is your oyster, keep it on Miss Jester.

Ritualist.
This was how some Ritualists ask the cook's children to butcher the mummy to fill of the remaining cooler.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook Needed In Lagos by Jeon(f): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
Techmac00:

If I want that, I know where to get it. It's not a biggie, I have sex with women but need a cook right now. Cry if you want. I owe you nothing!

Then why can't you know where to get cook?
How lame.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook Needed In Lagos by Techmac00: 12:49am On Dec 28, 2023
Jeon:

Ritualist.
This was how some Ritualists ask the cook's children to butcher the mummy to fill of the remaining cooler.

You are just a sour loser in life. Sad soul.

(1) (Reply)

Buy 5 Basins Of Garri, Get 1 Ike-oda As Jara This Month Of March From Us. / Experienced Chef Needed At Victoria Island Lagos / Take Toefl And GRE To Secure Scholarship Program Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.