Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,541 members, 7,827,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

I’ll Still Marry You In Our Next World — Soludo’s Wife Tells Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Still Marry You In Our Next World — Soludo’s Wife Tells Him (411 Views)

Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit / Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos / Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Still Marry You In Our Next World — Soludo’s Wife Tells Him by Ukpaka: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2023
I’ll Still Marry You in Our Next World — Soludo’s Wife Tells Him
https://247ureports.com/2023/12/ill-still-marry-you-in-our-next-world-soludos-wife-tells-him/
-
The Governor’s wife, who shared her thoughts shortly after celebrating the wedding anniversary in the altar of God where they also renewed their vows to each other, said the 31 years of marital bliss still looks like yesterday to her.

“Today, before God’s holy altar and in front of our six beautiful kids, we renewed our vow of friendship and love. Thirty-one years, and it still looks just like yesterday with this sweet, kind, and amazing man.

“I could live this sweet dream over and over with you, My King. And if there’s another world to come, I’ll still be your wife. Happy anniversary to us. I love you so much,” she said.
Re: I’ll Still Marry You In Our Next World — Soludo’s Wife Tells Him by Emperormartin(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
Igbos and reincarnation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Still Marry You In Our Next World — Soludo’s Wife Tells Him by Nebes: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
It's only Soludo that can tell us if there were times she regretted marrying him with insults.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Still Marry You In Our Next World — Soludo’s Wife Tells Him by Ed12(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
What else do you expect..

She just confirm to the world soludo na man. And you earn my respect more sir..

Women don't take lightly naturally who they choose to pro create it and will earn their respects..

He probably has been a good leader at home in all ramifications..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Friday Itulah, Kenneth Ahbulimen Step Down For Asue Ighodalo / Price Of Bread Has Increased This Week / We're Starving, Ebi Pa Wa O - Suicidal Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun, Osun People Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.