Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged (1712 Views)

Charles Okocha Reacts To His Loss In The Boxing Match Aganst Portable From Hospi / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk In Heavyweight Rematch / Olakunle Churchill Stakes 100,000 Dollars on Anthony Joshua vs Ruiz Rematch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by Xgist: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
Charles Okocha wants a rematch has he reveal that the boxing match with portable was rigged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFsq5EGSG_E?si=VUsR5bDV6n6Nu2Ob
Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by orohbirodeysmel: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
That's the script...the rematch will come by Easter grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by Ireportlive: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Portable go kill am this time, Charles is a novice in boxing, while Portable is a trained amateur ghetto boxer

8 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by Melagros(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
So this lenge lenge portable get power oo upon all the mouth wei en get he still get strength, i still dey wonder ooo grin grin
Wait ooo when will zukerberg and musk do their own? grin

4 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by Ireportlive: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
Melagros:
So this lenge lenge portable get power oo upon all the mouth wei en get he still get strength, i still dey wonder ooo grin grin
Wait ooo when will zukerberg and musk do their own? grin

Abeg we don't want Ellon musk dead anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by OmoFiditi: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ireportlive:
Portable go kill am this time, Charles is a novice in boxing, while Portable is a trained amateur ghetto boxer

Your bulaba brain go good for kalokalo wey Charles and Portable dey take am play. grin

Shebi you bin dey pour sperm with tribalistic masturbation for the match, while the organizer of the boxing 'match' don cash out for your head. The organiser na Ibo man sef. Mugu. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by Aboks(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
next is tinubu vs atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by Ireportlive: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Your bulaba brain go good for kalokalo wey Charles and Portable dey take am play. grin

Shebi you bin dey pour sperm with tribalistic masturbation for the match, while the organizer of the boxing 'match' don cash out for your head. The organiser na Ibo man sef. Mugu. grin

Poverty too dey Nairaland sha

How much is data

Boy if you lack data to watch the match let me know, its my Christmas gift to you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by Offkey: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
Igbo people and complaining of stolen mandate by Yoruba people.😂😂

On your mandate we stand gidigba🔨🔨

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by Olachase(m): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:

una too get mouth, buh if na the guy beat portable now I no sure if you go say na play undecided undecided

I no sure if you watch the video self, Óga this thing no be low play game there's seriousness in it
Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by yoruboid: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
In every battle that an omoluabi has had with these people from the erosion ravaged land, the omoluabis have always won in every sphere of life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by Splashme: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
OK oo ... we're waiting
Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by blabulu2000: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
Lazy youth....

See naija celebrities....what good things do you wants to learn from.all this bunch of rubbish people...
Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by tsdarkside(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
Offkey:
Igbo people and complaining of stolen mandate by Yoruba people.😂😂

On your mandate we stand gidigba🔨🔨

dont min dem....something is always stolen from them....

look how people dey mock them all over the place.....

even oyinbos dey joke over them....
a oyinbo was usin the word onye to refer to them.... undecided undecided

i was surprised that a oyinbo knew the word onye.... undecided undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by VEHINTOLAR: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
Portable will still beat him again and this time around,very mercilessly ! Charles shouldn't go into the ring again if he loves to keep his face intact,Portable fit deface am ! You don't go into the ring against someone who has been involved in a series of street fights right from his childhood and think you gonna find it easy against such a fellow ! Portable,like most Lagos Yoruba boys,has some basic knowledge of boxing or martial arts skills and they could be very deadly when it comes to a free-for-all streets fight !

I watched that bout between Portable and Charles live and I can state categorically that Charles was thoroughly beaten by Portable. If a rematch is organised,Portable will still beat Charles again ! You don't fight with emotions, you come prepared with right tactics and must be fit to match your opponent.

So,Mr Op, Charles's "lost aganst" Portable was not "regged",Portable defeated your darling Charles fairly. You need to get over it,okay ?

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by Vinnie2000(m): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2023
Some TRIBALISTIC fools are chest beating here Already
Not knowing Charles Okocha is using Scope to POPULARIZE himself and also Cash out from Peeps that will pay to watch the Rematch.😕😏😏🙂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by Tjra: 1:16am On Dec 28, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Exactly 💯

But Portable wey I know no go gree oo. The mumu fit spoil script.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by jogojogo: 1:31am On Dec 28, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Some TRIBALISTIC fools are chest beating here Already
Not knowing Charles Okocha is using Scope to POPULARIZE himself and also Cash out from Peeps that will pay to watch the Rematch.😕😏😏🙂
It does not still change the fact that he was beaten
Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by AcuraZDX: 1:40am On Dec 28, 2023
jogojogo:

It does not still change the fact that he was beaten

Like say na you them beat
Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by orohbirodeysmel: 2:17am On Dec 28, 2023
Tjra:

Exactly 💯

But Portable wey I know no go gree oo. The mumu fit spoil script.

Then, Charles Okocha will give him, real beating that day
Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by DKM123: 2:21am On Dec 28, 2023
Lol. Cl0wns. Anyway, entertainment is entertainment. Nice PRO job..
Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by Alexis11: 2:29am On Dec 28, 2023
Na everything dem dey rig against these our noisy southern neighbours. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by Backlinker01: 3:20am On Dec 28, 2023
Charles is bigger than all these in the name of Social Media Clout chasing.
Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by opamoses1: 3:28am On Dec 28, 2023
Of course.
Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by opamoses1: 3:28am On Dec 28, 2023
Backlinker01:
Charles is bigger than all these in the name of Social Media Clout chasing.
He has school fees and bills to pay.
Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by Mynd44: 6:09am On Dec 28, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Of course. The whole thing is a fund raiser
Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by UptownVibes(m): 7:11am On Dec 28, 2023
Content. Watch as more artist will start doing same thing. Burner Boy and Davido loading..... Blackface and Tuface Loading.. Naira Marley and Iyabo loading.. Boxers go full everywhere in the coming days grin
Re: Charles Okocha Wants A Rematch Has He Reveal His Lost Aganst Portable Was Regged by 20musilitoto1: 7:33am On Dec 28, 2023
Ireportlive:
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
no hiding for you rapist
Useless bastard son of a hoe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos;president Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates 54th Birthday / Dr Tunde Soleye Confirms His Marriage To Nike Oshinowo Has Ended / "I Don't Care About Credibility,i Love Kim"-kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.