Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Rivers Peace Accord: How Tinubu Ended Wike’s Dreams Of Becoming Jagaban - Eze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Peace Accord: How Tinubu Ended Wike’s Dreams Of Becoming Jagaban - Eze (34958 Views)

Rivers : How Tinubu Ended Wike’s Dreams Of Becoming Jagaban / Ojukaye Court Victory Has Ended Wike/abe's Conspiracy Against Rivers People -eze / Ojukaye’s Court Victory Has Ended Wike/abe’s Conspiracy Against Rivers People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Rivers Peace Accord: How Tinubu Ended Wike’s Dreams Of Becoming Jagaban - Eze by yahoodetector: 9:27am On Jan 01
JagabanB:

U haven't posted a picture of what u shared or u think sharing meat on banana leaves is worth celebrating?

If I screenshot the pictures and attach, the spambot might ban me.

But since you are online, do yourself justice and use Google

Obijackson shared over 10,000 bags of rice and other food items

The owner of "Joy restaurants" in Nsukka shared bags of rice, beverages, wrappers for women, seeing machines for youths who are into fashion designing, motorcycles for able bodied men for commercial use among other items.

BLord (Bitcoin Lord) shared lots of bags of rice to people in his palatial home.

These three are just amongst the many people who did this.

But meanwhile...in your South West 👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

Re: Rivers Peace Accord: How Tinubu Ended Wike’s Dreams Of Becoming Jagaban - Eze by JagabanB: 12:09pm On Jan 01
yahoodetector:

If I screenshot the pictures and attach, the spambot might ban me.

But since you are online, do yourself justice and use Google

Obijackson shared over 10,000 bags of rice and other food items

The owner of "Joy restaurants" in Nsukka shared bags of rice, beverages, wrappers for women, seeing machines for youths who are into fashion designing, motorcycles for able bodied men for commercial use among other items.

BLord (Bitcoin Lord) shared lots of bags of rice to people in his palatial home.

These three are just amongst the many people who did this.

But meanwhile...in your South West 👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾
I am not even from SW, that's how mèntaIIy Iow u lgb0s are.
Hûñgèr in SE makes u feel u have made it in Iife when rice is shared.
U foIks have always been hûñgry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai lists conditions for forgiving Shehu Sani / Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.