Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Kano Housewife Picturewith Her Husband’s ‘friend And Business Partner’ She Stab - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Housewife Picturewith Her Husband’s ‘friend And Business Partner’ She Stab (1281 Views)

Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos / Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Housewife Picturewith Her Husband’s ‘friend And Business Partner’ She Stab by birth100: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2023
Kano Housewife pictured with her husband’s ‘friend and business partner’ she stabbed to death
NaijaParrot.comDec 24, 2023 1:04 PM

Photos of 24-year-old Kano housewife, Hafsat Sirajo, with Nafiu Hafiz Gorondo, who she stabbed to death, have surfaced on the internet. According to the State Commissioner of Police, CP Muhammad Usaini Gumel, Hafsat confessed to singlehandedly committing the crime by stabbing Nafiu several times with a knife after he allegedly tried to stop her from committing suicide. The police commissioner said her husband, Dayyabu AAbdullahi, 38, and their guard (Maigadi) Malam Adam 65, were also arrested for aiding and concealing the dead body to cover up the offence of culpable homicide. Her face covered with a veil, Hafsat told newsmen that the deceased who stayed with the couple tried to stop her from killing herself and confiscated a knife from her hand.”I had a small cut on my hand and he asked me to go and change my clothes. Coming out from the bathroom I saw him laying down and I grabbed the knife and stabbed him severally, she said. The husband of the suspect Dayyabu Abdullahi said he personally called relatives of the deceased in Bauchi to break the news. “I called his parents in Bauchi to tell them that Nasiru has died. And Baba here suggested that we should wash the dead body. Dayyabu said. In the meantime, the father of the deceased, Malam Hafizu Gorondo, is suspicious that the couple might have conspired to kill his son because of some outstanding monies Dayyabu owed his son. He said his son had told him of the failure of Dayyabu who was also his business partner to repay him an outstanding loan of a N25m. Meanwhile, the spokesperson of the command, DSP Abdullahi Haruna Kiyawa, in a statement on Sunday, December 24, said more details on the incident would be revealed after the investigation.

https://naijaparrot.com/kano-housewife-pictured-with-her-husbands-friend-and-business-partner-she-stabbed-to-death/

1 Share

Re: Kano Housewife Picturewith Her Husband’s ‘friend And Business Partner’ She Stab by birth100: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2023

Re: Kano Housewife Picturewith Her Husband’s ‘friend And Business Partner’ She Stab by Righthussle: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Na this fine man you kill?
Re: Kano Housewife Picturewith Her Husband’s ‘friend And Business Partner’ She Stab by Artiiclebeast: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
Baby-faced Killer...

The purported confession isn't confessioning enough.

She needs more grilling.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Housewife Picturewith Her Husband’s ‘friend And Business Partner’ She Stab by Arespect10: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
She recently deny killing him
Re: Kano Housewife Picturewith Her Husband’s ‘friend And Business Partner’ She Stab by mysticwarrior(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
This is a clear case of premeditated murder. that woman is in real big trouble.

1 Like

Re: Kano Housewife Picturewith Her Husband’s ‘friend And Business Partner’ She Stab by Shellsploit: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
Hisbah sef!
Re: Kano Housewife Picturewith Her Husband’s ‘friend And Business Partner’ She Stab by DKM123: 3:00am On Dec 28, 2023
She was definitely dating him. See how good they look together compared with her wowo husband.... No wonder she was su!cidal.... She h@ted her husband.

I suspect the husband caught them and k!lled him. Then threatened to k!ll her if she doesn't confess to the murder.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Housewife Picturewith Her Husband’s ‘friend And Business Partner’ She Stab by matify83: 4:51am On Dec 28, 2023
When a story does not add up, you will know.

Man recovers knife from a suicidal woman.
Went and laid down while still holding the said knife.
Knife collected by woman without him knowing and used to stab him.

Haba!

"Please tell us another story" .... TuFace

1 Like

Re: Kano Housewife Picturewith Her Husband’s ‘friend And Business Partner’ She Stab by adecz: 6:44am On Dec 28, 2023
There is more to this story than
the couple are telling us ....🔼🔹🔸▫️🔶◼️

1 Like

Re: Kano Housewife Picturewith Her Husband’s ‘friend And Business Partner’ She Stab by CHARLOE(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2023
DKM123:
She was definitely dating him. See how good they look together compared with her wowo husband.... No wonder she was su!cidal.... She h@ted her husband.

I suspect the husband caught them and k!lled him. Then threatened to k!ll her if she doesn't confess to the murder.
My tots exactly! Pictures don't lie, d chemistry between them is evident, n lacking in d pix with her husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Victim Of Rape (would U Keep: / See Woman Who Used Juju To Get Rich / Chinese Woman Reportedly Hired Men To Do This To Husband’s Mistress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.