Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

If You Can Supply These Items Contact Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Can Supply These Items Contact Me (867 Views)

Nothing Is Waste Now: If You Have The Following Items, Contact Us To Buy: / Who Can Supply These Items On Tomorrow? / We Manufacture And Supply These Unique Furniture In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Supply These Items Contact Me by AMI3(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
Kick start the new year with great hope. If you can supply the following items let us discuss

Greetings,
We are interested.
Let's begin with the raw cassava tubers what is your price per ton ?

For the already dried cassava chips what is your price per tonĀ  ? How many kg in a bag ?

Can you deliver to Ghana Aflao boarder?

For the charcoal what is your price per bag or per ton ?

What wood are you using ?

Where is your location in Nigeria ?

What is your cassava tubers or chips capacity per monthly ?

For the Kola nut and Bitter let me know your capacity, your price per ton and your location?
We need our dried cassava chips delivered to seme or Aflao boarder in Ghana by road .
Give us your best price we are buying over 1000 tons monthly from Nigerian suppliers and producers .

Payment is 100% Guaranty , We request our bank in Nigeria to issue you payment guarantee from either zenith or standard chartered based on the quantity and quality supplied .

WhatsApp me 08154933420
Re: If You Can Supply These Items Contact Me by StonesA: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
AMI3:
Kick start the new year with great hope. If you can supply the following items let us discuss

Greetings,
We are interested.
Let's begin with the raw cassava tubers what is your price per ton ?

For the already dried cassava chips what is your price per tonĀ  ? How many kg in a bag ?

Can you deliver to Ghana Aflao boarder?

For the charcoal what is your price per bag or per ton ?

What wood are you using ?

Where is your location in Nigeria ?

What is your cassava tubers or chips capacity per monthly ?

For the Kola nut and Bitter let me know your capacity, your price per ton and your location?
We need our dried cassava chips delivered to seme or Aflao boarder in Ghana by road .
Give us your best price we are buying over 1000 tons monthly from Nigerian suppliers and producers .

Payment is 100% Guaranty , We request our bank in Nigeria to issue you payment guarantee from either zenith or standard chartered based on the quantity and quality supplied .

WhatsApp me 08154933420
i base in benue state aka food basket of the nation. here in benue i can assure you that all those things are very cheap
Re: If You Can Supply These Items Contact Me by StonesA: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
My contact: 09166337152
StonesA:
i base in benue state aka food basket of the nation. here in benue i can assure you that all those things are very cheap
Re: If You Can Supply These Items Contact Me by TheWolfen(m): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
What's your location?
Re: If You Can Supply These Items Contact Me by Ceejay501: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
what is your payment mode?
Re: If You Can Supply These Items Contact Me by notttty(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
Am harvesting my cassava next week. I can guarantee two tons of frest cassava tubers. 08022725132
Re: If You Can Supply These Items Contact Me by AMI3(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
StonesA:
Which one can u supply. Give me ur quote
Re: If You Can Supply These Items Contact Me by AMI3(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
notttty:
Am harvesting my cassava next week. I can guarantee two tons of frest cassava tubers. 08022725132
Give me your quote.
U can send to my WhatsApp or email 08154933420
Re: If You Can Supply These Items Contact Me by AMI3(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
TheWolfen:
What's your location?
We pick
Re: If You Can Supply These Items Contact Me by AMI3(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ceejay501:
what is your payment mode?
Bank to bank
Re: If You Can Supply These Items Contact Me by AMI3(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
TheWolfen:
What's your location?
We pick
Re: If You Can Supply These Items Contact Me by AMI3(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
notttty:
Give ur quote

(1) (Reply)

I Need Business Partnerships - Professional Services / Going Into PVC Pipe Production / Nairalanders Checkout This Scammer And Be Ware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.