Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Unprincipled Nigerians Disgust Me So Much - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unprincipled Nigerians Disgust Me So Much (265 Views)

It Is Absurd To Leave APC For Unprincipled Politicians– Salinsile Faction Of Apc / Defections: APC Is A Highly Unprincipled Party — Itse Sagay / Matawalle, Ayade, Umahi, Other Defectors To APC Are Unprincipled People -Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unprincipled Nigerians Disgust Me So Much by IHateThieves: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
Unprincipled Nigerians Disgust Me So Much especially if they contributed to Tinubu becoming our President.

I used to love Nigeria and have done so for over 50 Years.

I was not born in Nigeria but was raised in Nigeria, did University in Nigeria but I don't live in Nigeria and have not lived in Nigeria for over 30 years.

But up until Tinubu was sworn in as President I love Nigeria die. I probably still love Nigeria as much as before but I could not envisage nor can I now bear to think of Tinubu as the President of my beloved country.

For more than 30 years, I've lived in a country you can call civilised by all standards where a politician with just 1% of Tinubu's baggage would not even dare contest for public office and going by Tinubu's theft from the Lagos state Treasury for the past 24 years and counting, he WOULD be in prison in the country I live in.

By the way, I am a proud Yoruba man who speaks the language very fluently having been raised in Nigeria but everytime I heard Buhari refer to Tinubu as Asiwaju, I felt pained to my core as Buhari not understanding Yoruba Language does not know that Asiwaju means - A fore runner who leads in GOOD deeds and others follow him.

The only 2 places I have ever lived in my 50 something years are the city of my birth in Europe and Lagos and having relocated to Lagos as a kid 50 something years ago and living in Lagos for around 2 decades before going back to Europe, I know the Lagos I grew up in and the values of Honesty and integrity that were instilled in ALL Nigerians when we were growing up.

But from observing how Tinubu STOLE LAGOS blind and made Lagos his personal property and used the vast amounts he has stolen from the Treasury of Lagos to buy his way into being Nigerias President, my heart bleeds for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Whoever made this calamity of Tinubu befall Nigeria will never end well and that applies to physical beings as well as spiritual beings if anything like that even exists.

Wait a minute, if there is a God, then what does he expect Tinubu to do at Aso Rock apart from STEAL Nigeria blind the way he has done to Lagos

Somehow I got diverted to Facebook today and I happened onto a picture of someone in his 60's who I once had a lot of respect for and saw him wearing a Tinubu Cap last year before the elections and I then came to the conclusion that if that Bros (with all his intellect and education) can sell his principles and decide to support Tinubu in spite of all of Tinibu's misdeeds that are available on the internet, then it means that 99.999% of Nigerians will sell their conscience to the highest bidder and this is why Unprincipled Nigerians Disgust Me so much now.

Since Tinubu was sworn in, I still love Nigeria but I have to remind myself daily NOT to be too hopeful about relocating back to Nigeria permanently any yime soon as, I for one will not be able to keep quiet when I see the likes of Thugs (McOluomo) empowered by the Ex Drug money Launderer and Treasury Looter (Tinubu) running things in Nigeria.

Even Wole Soyinka who I once revered has lost the respect I had for him once I saw him support Tinubu.

Nigeria which way forward ? 'cos with the likes of McOluomo, Wike and Tinubu being in charge of Nigerias destiny for the forseeable future, what future does Nigeria now have under a President Tinubu who is an unrepentant and consumate Criminal.

Now realising that I may end up growing old in Europe breaks my heart.

Awon agba ni, Ile labo sinmi oko atipe bi ewure ba je lo, aa pada wale amo nisinsinyi ti ile baba omo nba omo leru nko ?? Our elders said that you always returned home to rest after doing some hard work in the farm and also that when a goat goes out to forage for food, it will eventually return home. But what happens now that a child is afraid to return to his fathers house
Re: Unprincipled Nigerians Disgust Me So Much by DrDoc: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
Why will you grow old in Europe. How does politics affect you?

1 Like

Re: Unprincipled Nigerians Disgust Me So Much by Coolbite(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
B
Re: Unprincipled Nigerians Disgust Me So Much by Goodvibes007: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
Campaign after election.

1 Like

Re: Unprincipled Nigerians Disgust Me So Much by Nonexisting1: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
You have loved Nigeria for over 50yrs and now, you're scared of growing old in Europe. What a tautology. Oga mi, you're already old. Coming to your point. After some nitwits voted Buhari again in 2019 and continued to support him, I lost interest in this country. The only difference between Buhari and Tinubu is that Buhari, eventhough a military dictator, had good image abroad. Tinubu has lots of baggage and that's exactly what the international community need to hold us in the scrotum. Imagine America telling Tinubu to do something and he refuses. The blackmail that will follow his refusal will push him to sign whatever they want him to sign. Nigerians don't know the implications of having a man like that as president. I'm happy no be only me, we all are in it together including you abroad unless you want die and be buried there.

Re: Unprincipled Nigerians Disgust Me So Much by villagereporter(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nigeria a land of absurdities
Re: Unprincipled Nigerians Disgust Me So Much by LikeAking: 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
Principles is the weakness of the black man..

Disgusting!
Re: Unprincipled Nigerians Disgust Me So Much by BloomingDale(f): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
You write like an IPOB though.

1 Like

Re: Unprincipled Nigerians Disgust Me So Much by KwuoteYourFada: 12:30am On Dec 28, 2023
BloomingDale:
You write like an IPOB though.
tribalism don do you something
Re: Unprincipled Nigerians Disgust Me So Much by Ofodirinwa: 12:50am On Dec 28, 2023
Nigeria is a sickness. After Tinubu, something worst will come. Don't forget his vice president is a confirmed sponsor of boko haram and also a thief of the highest order.

This, i've accepted, is what Nigerians want

(1) (Reply)

Femi And His Severely Ignorant Lies. / We Moved Edo From 14th To One Of Nigeria’s Top Five Economies In Seven Years, Sa / Nigerian Society Of Engineers (NSE) Produced The First Female President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.