Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Please Advice Me On This Choice I Want To Make - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please Advice Me On This Choice I Want To Make (273 Views)

Pls Advice Me About Premiere Pro Without CC Account Subscription / Please Advice On The Best Camera To Buy 100-180k / My Fellow Artist Please Advice Me On This Work, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me On This Choice I Want To Make by noskcid(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
Is video editing a good skill to learn and what are the possibilities of getting a good pay to take care myself, my wife and daughter and also continue rent of 2 bedroom flat which cost 1m
Re: Please Advice Me On This Choice I Want To Make by noskcid(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
Re: Please Advice Me On This Choice I Want To Make by faceland: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
If you have family, don't risk it o... Only learn part-time and get ready to learn for the next 1-2 years (except you can hire someone to do it for you).

I feel your perception is wrong (or you don't fully understand the reality on ground).

There are people with zero editing skills making millions on YOUTUBE and others that are very skilled who would never earn one penny.
It is not the skills of editing video alone but entertaining or educating viewers.

Reno Omokri is doing it (millions monthly from news commentary), all those useless skit comedy makers are doing it (millions monthly), Khaby Lame is doing it (billions of naira monthly from reaction videos) but they have many years of failed experiment.

Do not quit your job. Find a stable income and do this part-time until you understand the trade.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On This Choice I Want To Make by noskcid(m): 12:08am On Jan 08
faceland:
If you have family, don't risk it o... Only learn part-time and get ready to learn for the next 1-2 years (except you can hire someone to do it for you).

I feel your perception is wrong (or you don't fully understand the reality on ground).

There are people with zero editing skills making millions on YOUTUBE and others that are very skilled who would never earn one penny.
It is not the skills of editing video alone but entertaining or educating viewers.

Reno Omokri is doing it (millions monthly from news commentary), all those useless skit comedy makers are doing it (millions monthly), Khaby Lame is doing it (billions of naira monthly from reaction videos) but they have many years of failed experiment.

Do not quit your job. Find a stable income and do this part-time until you understand the trade.

Thank you sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picsart: How To Change Hair Color Photo Editing / How To Make Instagram Story Highlight Covers In Canva [EASY] / Mira Collab Anim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.