Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

What A Wasted People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Wasted People (229 Views)

Was 2nd Niger Bridge A 'Wasted Venture' Since You Already Had 1st Niger Bridge? / 2019 Election: What Is A Wasted Vote? / Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Wasted People by Oboys12: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
Just two days ago particularly On Christmas Day over 100 Nigerian Christians were killed in Plateau State while they were celebrating Christmas.
We did not see Social media activism saying justice for the massacred, the media was not agoged but if it somewhere far away in Gaza, Ukraine or United States.
Social media will be full of fake activism.
I cry for a generation of bandwagons.
Oh Africans who bewitched you,
Oh Nigerians why are you this cosmetic😭
Re: What A Wasted People by Onuimo1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
There are no heroes my dear. We have a failed government already, Kaduna bombing comes to mind too. Let's not be moved by these selective fake outcry from the so called activists and celebrities. They'll be quick to label Naira Marley and Sam Larry murderers to get cheap attention, but I'm not moved by such kind of attention seekers.

Security has gone to the dogs in this country. It's a shame.
Re: What A Wasted People by LikeAking: 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
Oboys12:
Just two days ago particularly On Christmas Day over 100 Nigerian Christians were killed in Plateau State while they were celebrating Christmas.
We did not see Social media activism saying justice for the massacred, the media was not agoged but if it somewhere far away in Gaza, Ukraine or United States.
Social media will be full of fake activism.
I cry for a generation of bandwagons.
Oh Africans who bewitched you,
Oh Nigerians why are you this cosmetic😭

Welcome to Africa
Re: What A Wasted People by LikeAking: 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2023
Onuimo1:
There are no heroes my dear. We have a failed government already, Kaduna bombing comes to mind too. Let's not be moved by these selective fake outcry from the so called activists and celebrities. They'll be quick to label Naira Marley and Sam Larry murderers to get cheap attention, but I'm not moved by such kind of attention seekers.

Security has gone to the dogs in this country. It's a shame.

Still blaming the govt?
Re: What A Wasted People by johannu(m): 2:13am On Dec 28, 2023
LikeAking:

Still blaming the govt?

Who is to blame if not government? Allow every state to have state police, they say no.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri is bringing disgrace to former President GEJ / So Nigeria Is Dying? Shocking Information I Saw On Quora! / Tinubu Establishes 6-man Social Investment Programmes Review Panel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.