Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,919 members, 7,810,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Seeking Honest Advice That Could Save My Mental Health. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seeking Honest Advice That Could Save My Mental Health. (189 Views)

Please Help Save My Marriage / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Honest Advice That Could Save My Mental Health. by Mirado22: 5:37am On Dec 28, 2023
Hello guys please pardon me if this isn't the right forum to make this posts. I just need honest advice.
Recently, I needed urgent finance to sort a personal/critical issue in my life. The thought of loan apps occurred to me so i installed easemoni loan app. I went through their verification processes which included typing in my BVN, email and so on, I was about to do selfie part of the verification. But then the fear and thought of not being able to pay back when due struck me, so I didn't continue. I may sound Naive but will that my BVN i put in have any effect on me? Thanks as i anticipate your honest take.
Re: Seeking Honest Advice That Could Save My Mental Health. by Double0h7(f): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2023
If you didn’t complete the application process all the way to the end, and you haven’t received any confirmation that you have applied for the loan and that it was accepted then NO. The application wasn’t submitted so nothing was sent anywhere.

Ps, you made a very wise decision. If you don’t have means to pay back a loan, then stay away from it.

Let whatever that was going to fall apart, fall apart. As long as your life isn’t on the line then fvuck it!

Your moto for 2024 should be: I can’t come and die. Nothing is really critical, or crucial, or important unless you convince yourself that it is.

3 Likes

Re: Seeking Honest Advice That Could Save My Mental Health. by duduade: 6:25am On Dec 28, 2023
The person before me has said it all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Israel DMW And Estranged Wife / How To Prepare Children For The Jobs Of The Future / Dua For Husband Loyalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.