Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Between Toyota Matrix, Corolla And Pontiac Vibe - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Between Toyota Matrix, Corolla And Pontiac Vibe (406 Views)

2004, 2006, 2005, 2007, 2008 regd Corolla and Camry available....Sold out! / Corolla And Camry Car Parts And Their Prices / Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Toyota Matrix, Corolla And Pontiac Vibe by billyfranc: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2023
Please I need your advice and suggestions. I want to buy a new ride for my wife. I thinking of Matrix, corolla or pontiac vibe but I am finding it difficult to decide on one and what year (though I'll prefer 2008 model and upwards). My yardsticks are fuel economy, durability, availability and pocket friendly spare parts. Other good brands may be suggested. Secondly, between toks and Nigerian used, which will you advise that I go for?
Re: Between Toyota Matrix, Corolla And Pontiac Vibe by Nackzy: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2023
Think less corolla is the best, but make sure you put a very good security system when you buy it
Re: Between Toyota Matrix, Corolla And Pontiac Vibe by hopeforcharles(m): 7:26am On Dec 28, 2023
Matrix, based on experience.

1 Like

Re: Between Toyota Matrix, Corolla And Pontiac Vibe by Anchor84: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2023
Part of 09 Matrix nd Vibe is Expensive o,better go for Corolla and install Tracker even before you pay for the Vehicle grin
Re: Between Toyota Matrix, Corolla And Pontiac Vibe by Manuella4ace: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
If she's using the car for school run, get the corolla 05 - 07, if the car will be used to move goods, get the matrix 05 - 07, it's spacious.
Both are the same car with different body design, I don't fancy the vibe because of it's expensive body parts even though under the hood it's also a matrix/corolla.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Highlander 2013 Toks / Toks 2013 Mercedes Benz Glk350 4matic For Sale In Ajah Call Dhermy / 2015 Honda Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.