Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu (5182 Views)

Our Diversity Is A Promise For Prosperity - Tinubu At Kukah's Birthday / Tinubu: Stability, Prosperity Of Nigeria Depends On Success Of APC / "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by 1Alex: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2023
I did not vote for this administration. But I believe the president wants to succeed, he may want to write his name on the sands of time. I am compelled to believe in his policies.
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by Agunesinjaweola: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2023
Slaying 195 people in Plateau and blaming it on a Climate change is beyond me !

It's becoming increasingly hard to believe Tinubu is looking more a failure than Buhari clueless government !
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by Fuckyoumod: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2023
BNXNK:
na patience you need
your name na patience ni?
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by Rejouir: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2023
See who built lagos, grin grin, lwkmd. 2024 is coming.
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by Brushstrokes20: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2023
Yes o!... By acquiring luxurious yacht, bullet proof jeeps, throwing owanbes round the world in guises of useless conferences etc...
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!
# the shyyythole from fry pan to FIRE 🔥🔥🔥💯✅

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by BenuePolitician(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2023
Nigerians are tired of Audio Promises, Audio business support, Audio Palliatives and the host of other Audio, Audio Govt Programs. What Nigerians need now is Action! angry
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by Quebec91(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2023
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by Taiye11: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2023
Motivational speaking all the time..... chai leaders and politicians
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by agos: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2023
This government na to blow grammar to confused people mean why they r doing excently nothing in regards to the improvement of standard of living .
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by lexy2014: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2023
Tjra:

We shall surely get there Obinna. Just be patient. You can't fix the rot of 63 years in 6 months.

It's not as easy as you think. A little more time bro

where are u getting to?

I thought you guys said that Tinubu "hit the ground running"?

has he now run out of air or is he tired of running?

you didnt know that "You can't fix the rot of 63 years in 6 months" when all of you were joining Tinubu to shout "emilokan"?

in the 7months so far, what has Tinubu done and how has Nigeria and Nigerians fared?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by lexy2014: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2023
agos:
This government na to blow grammar to confused people mean why they r doing excently nothing in regards to the improvement of standard of living .

Tinubu has absolutely no plan for Nigeria. his only plan is just to answer president and use the office to steal and settle his cronies

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by Calitoscassius(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2023
Tjra:

We shall surely get there Obinna. Just be patient. You can't fix the rot of 63 years in 6 months.

And you believe 4 years or even 8 years is enough to fix 63 years rot? grin and to fix the 63 years rot Tifnubu began with more rot with his forged certificate, drug trafficking criminal and money laundering case and compromised corrupt judiciary, the naira detoriations and purchase of private Jet for his family. cheesy these are a very positive ways to start fixing 63 years of rot in your head i guess. I bet you $1000 you will still be waiting for 63 years of rot to be fixed for another 63 years.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by year2013: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2023
Tjra:

Oh!, shut up there and think reasonably.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by KwuoteYourFada: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2023
Tjra:

Olaniyi So we've finally agreed now that your former lord and saviour Buhari is a failure abi? grin
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by lexy2014: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2023
1Alex:
I did not vote for this administration. But I believe the president wants to succeed, he may want to write his name on the sands of time. I am compelled to believe in his policies.

can you pls explain how he wants to succeed and how he wants to write his on the sands of time?

what are his policies that you are compelled to believe in?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by comodo: 9:18am On Dec 28, 2023
Tjra:

The same grammar during Buhari. I think u don count Bihari tenure join as bad administration. Next person go count Tinubu own join. And the list goes on and on. Buhari said PDP ruined the country for 16yrs. This time APC is blaming APC

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by ukpahu(m): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2023
Can this man stop all this nosense and pay me my 35 000 naira pls
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by Tjra: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2023
year2013:

Oh!, shut up there and think reasonably.
Your type is not needed on this thread. Let people with sense comment.
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by Enculer2: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2023
Imbecillic president
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by highness25(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2023
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by Calitoscassius(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Tinubu has absolutely no plan for Nigeria. his only plan is just to answer president and use the office to steal and settle his cronies
The truth. The truth and nothing but the truth, by the time Tifnubu leaves office there d be nothing left to loot and steal and Naigerians will suffer in even more, the condition of Naigeria will be 3 times worst than it is now.
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by Calitoscassius(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2023
More pleasant lies and false hopes. grin grin
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by dijon: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2023
Its not a new story bro. Heard same story at the inceptionof MB most especially during his first 6 months in office and where is the country today after 8years of his rule?. So bro, its not a new story by the politician.
We do not need rethorics we demand human face development and effort and not imperialism idea.
Tjra:

Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by themanderon: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2023
This is the story we kept on hearing from Bihari till 8 solid years elapsed and yet the nation became more poorer and the people totally disillusioned. This one has started again.
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by Juju70(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2023
The engineering involves taking more loans abi? Aare oyaa!
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by Usmanovic95(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2023
1Alex:

Who compel you to believe his policies and at what point do you think it's logical to start questioning his policies and will to succeed
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by Joseph099(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2023
He urged citizens to be patient. grin grin
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by theamazonguru(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2023
a4cube:
After 8 years of no achievement, he will turn around to say he drew the master plan. That is where Nigeria is heading to.

Let's just have little faith in this government.
There is light at the end of the tunnel.

I once had a white boss, who came in from France. He under studied 2 Africans, and as part of the understudy process, he had to learn one or two things from me.

While he was under studying, this guy looked so so confused. It was as if the operation was just too complex for him to grasp. I was one of the people making jest of him. Because it was too obvious he looked confused. So we thought he had nothing to offer.

Not knowing this guy was only playing a fool so as to understand everything little detail necessary.
And at the same time, he was busy building a new system to be adopted in our operation ,as his motive was to overhaul the entire system.

Ómó, at the end of the day, this was after his 3rd rotation. This guy became a beast. He launched his new model.
It was over the roof.

The results speak for itself.

This was the same position where we have had like 10 people occupy in the past.
Yet they couldn't bring in this kind of ground breaking innovation.

It was a guy who looked confused initially that made it happen.

Shout out to you Guillaume where ever you are.
We are still enjoying the operational software infrastructure you designed.

Lesson:
To kick start a major change is never easy.
The task is daunting.
Give it time, you will see the effort being put into the work in the background.
Provided the stakeholders are genuine in their plan and resolute in their execution.

Ire oh.
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by Joseph099(m): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2023
theamazonguru:

Let's just have little faith in this government.
There is light at the end of the tunnel.

I once had a white boss, who came in from France. He under studied 2 Africans, and as part of the understudy process, he had to learn o eor two things from me.

While he was under studying, this guy looked so so confused. It was as if the operation was just too complex for him to grasp.

Not knowing this guy was only playing a fool so as to understand everything little details necessary.
And at the same time, he was busy building a new system to be adopted in our operational,as his motive was to overhaul the entire system.

Ómó, at the end of the day, this was after his 3rd rotation. This guy became a beast. He launched his new model.
It was over the roof.

The results speaks for itself.

This was the same position where we have had like 10 people occupy in the past.
Yet they couldn't bring in this kind of ground breaking innovation.

It was a guy who looked confused I initially that made it happen.

Shout out to you Guillaume where ever you are.
We are still enjoying the operational software infrastructure you designed.

Lesson:
To kick start a major change is never easy.
The task is daunting.
Give it time, you will see the effort being put into the work in the background.
Provided the stakeholders are genuine in their plan and resolute in their execution.

Ire oh.

You are comparing your workplace to a country. You should be smarter than this bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by scholes23(m): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2023
Renewed Shege
Re: Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu by theamazonguru(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2023
Joseph099:

You are comparing your workplace to a country. You should be smarter than this bro

As if China is not a country
As if Indonesia is from another world.
As if South Korea dropped from the space.

Have they always been like this , making progress?
Didn't the turnaround they now experience start with just one leader?

Pele oga smart Don.
Arguing with you is a waste of time.

Very negative minds dede.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking / SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video / Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Spotted With N1.3M Bag - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.