Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Girlfriend 23, Shots Dead Her Policeman Boyfriend In Imo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girlfriend 23, Shots Dead Her Policeman Boyfriend In Imo State (2756 Views)

South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi / "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African / Lady Dies After Beating From Her Policeman Husband In Makurdi, Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend 23, Shots Dead Her Policeman Boyfriend In Imo State by ShangTsung000: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Mrbenny001:
Next time read post properly before making mumu correction. Olodo

IYOO...

I was expecting you to get insulting but it's fine. I've really made you relevant. I'm sorry.

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: Girlfriend 23, Shots Dead Her Policeman Boyfriend In Imo State by gqboyy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
There's need for thorough investigation of this matter, how did she learn how to shoot a rifle even three times unfailingly?
Re: Girlfriend 23, Shots Dead Her Policeman Boyfriend In Imo State by Trizyd(m): 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
3 gunshots, 4 holes.
Re: Girlfriend 23, Shots Dead Her Policeman Boyfriend In Imo State by Gainman: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
adamma24:
If she get better lawyer she go go free....treat to her life at that moment...self defense
u be illiterate. Better lawyer can't set her free. Someone shot person 3 times point blank u said if he get good lawyer. Which better lawyer go work for this kind girl
Re: Girlfriend 23, Shots Dead Her Policeman Boyfriend In Imo State by Godoverevery: 2:18am On Dec 29, 2023
adamma24:
If she get better lawyer she go go free....treat to her life at that moment...self defense

Lol......self defense with 3 bullet
Re: Girlfriend 23, Shots Dead Her Policeman Boyfriend In Imo State by adamma24: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
Godoverevery:

Lol......self defense with 3 bullet

Yes.....
Re: Girlfriend 23, Shots Dead Her Policeman Boyfriend In Imo State by adamma24: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
Gainman:
u be illiterate. Better lawyer can't set her free. Someone shot person 3 times point blank u said if he get good lawyer. Which better lawyer go work for this kind girl

U be idiot...go and watch the movie series..how to get away with murder....and see some technicalities on how to get away with murder....like I started.. the lawyer will interpret the law to the girl favour....e.g mental disorder...self defense...any and plenty other ways pick ur poison....LIKE I SAY....IF SHE GET BETTER LAYWER
Re: Girlfriend 23, Shots Dead Her Policeman Boyfriend In Imo State by Gainman: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
adamma24:

U be idiot...go and watch the movie series..how to get away with murder....and see some technicalities on how to get away with murder....like I started.. the lawyer will interpret the law to the girl favour....e.g mental disorder...self defense...any and plenty other ways pick ur poison....LIKE I SAY....IF SHE GET BETTER LAYWER
This is d reason I called u mumu. I know u will bring d idea of a movie. U dey stupid gan oo. Hw old are u abeg. U are comparing scripted event with reality. U too go do what she did because of your stupid movie. U go tey for prison more than monkey tail. U dey compare what happened in naija to foreign movie. Hope u don see say u no get sense at all. Too much movie don remove sense from you. For your information, I get dat movie for my lappy
Re: Girlfriend 23, Shots Dead Her Policeman Boyfriend In Imo State by Neddstark: 4:59am On Dec 30, 2023
Not one bullet but three bullets pumped into a man's chest. Man, that girl should not be made to date another son of Adam again.
Re: Girlfriend 23, Shots Dead Her Policeman Boyfriend In Imo State by adamma24: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
Gainman:
This is d reason I called u mumu. I know u will bring d idea of a movie. U dey stupid gan oo. Hw old are u abeg. U are comparing scripted event with reality. U too go do what she did because of your stupid movie. U go tey for prison more than monkey tail. U dey compare what happened in naija to foreign movie. Hope u don see say u no get sense at all. Too much movie don remove sense from you. For your information, I get dat movie for my lappy

I no get energy to argue.....u win...make den give u worldcup
Re: Girlfriend 23, Shots Dead Her Policeman Boyfriend In Imo State by Gainman: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
adamma24:

I no get energy to argue.....u win...make den give u worldcup
u don finally get me. U win

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Disguised As A Female Apprehended And Forced To Strip In Public (photos) / Just In : Pastor Arrested With 120 Human Skulls In Kwara / Iwezor Ikechukwu Michael Defrauded A Nairalander N1.7M And It Featured On Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.