Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing (15180 Views)

Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / Kidnappers Abduct, Kill Three Final Year UNIPORT Students After Receiving / Prince Immanuel Korie Missing: Caleb University Student Goes Missing [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by Glimpsetv: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2023
A final-year student of the Department of Theatre Arts, University of Port Harcourt, Emeka Ndinwa, has been reported missing in Delta State by his family.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the 24-year-old who lives in Port Harcourt with his younger brother left the house on November 28, 2023 and his whereabouts had since remained unknown to date.

According to his family, his phone was tracked and it showed that he was in the Delta environs before he disappeared.

Efforts by Emeka’s family members and friends to find him have since proved abortive.

His elder sister identified only as Maryanne who spoke to our correspondent on the phone said they (his family) were still in shock and disbelief at how a full-grown man could be missing for 30 days.

PUNCH Metro however gathered that Emeka called his family on the day he went missing, asking for N30,000, which was sent to him via a Point of Sale agent.

Maryanne also said they got suspicious when they couldn’t reach him on the phone

She said, “The last we heard from him was on November 28, 2023. He called asking that the sum of N30,000 be sent to a particular POS account, which we did. He asked for details of the transaction and we sent it. And after that, nothing was heard of him again.

“We only got suspicious when we started calling and he wasn’t taking his calls. The phone would just ring out and it eventually went off on December 5, 2023.

Maryanne also stated that Emeka’s younger brother whom he lived with in Port Harcourt and a family friend went to his department to look for him, but no one admitted to having seen him. She added that his examination was to begin on December 4, but they also got the report that he did not show up for his papers.

She also said they made complaints at the Sapele Police Command and a police post in Port Harcourt.

“My younger brother and a family friend went to the school and asked around, and reported to his department, but there is yet no news about his whereabouts, no one seems to have seen him, and we don’t seem to know any of his friends,” she added.

“He was supposed to begin his examination on December 4, but no one saw him. We were told that he didn’t show up for it, which is worrisome.

“He’s my younger brother and I am worried about him. My family is still in shock and disbelief. We don’t understand how a full-grown human will just disappear like that.

Source: The Punch Newspaper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by ShangTsung000: 9:43am On Dec 28, 2023
IYOO...

We should all chill. He's coming back in 2024 with a brand new C350.

ONYE ANWULU!!!

9 Likes

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by BabaHenry(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2023
Na the Police I dey suspect for this matter....
I pray may he be found Hale and hearty cry cry cry

cry

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by VawulentMan: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2023
Nigerians no dey ever read terms and condition even for shrine
Make them Sha check all the psychiatric ward

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by Glimpsetv: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2023
ShangTsung000:
IYOO...

We should all chill. He's coming back in 2024 with a brand new C350.

ONYE ANWULU!!!

Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by NoSmoking: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2023
He fit dey HK

🤕

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by babaRUNtinz(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
We pray he comes back to his family in one piece

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by phransix2: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
It's important we let our loved ones know wherever we are going to. A simple text message is enough.
The days are evil.
I pray he's found alive.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by Blake755: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
May she be found
Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by tishbite42: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by theamazonguru(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
May God Almighty help him to return alive in one piece.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by Jennyclay(f): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Let them check his girlfriend’s house or the nearest brothel, I’m sure he would be there undecided

After all that’s how you nonsense men always drop comments when a toddler or adult lady goes missing

Bunch of sickos!!

5 Likes

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by sylve11: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
May he be found healthy. cool

1 Like

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by bosstim(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
Dude is a druggie, he'll show up later don't worry.
Glimpsetv:
A final-year student of the Department of Theatre Arts, University of Port Harcourt, Emeka Ndinwa, has been reported missing in Delta State by his family.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the 24-year-old who lives in Port Harcourt with his younger brother left the house on November 28, 2023 and his whereabouts had since remained unknown to date.

According to his family, his phone was tracked and it showed that he was in the Delta environs before he disappeared.

Efforts by Emeka’s family members and friends to find him have since proved abortive.

His elder sister identified only as Maryanne who spoke to our correspondent on the phone said they (his family) were still in shock and disbelief at how a full-grown man could be missing for 30 days.

PUNCH Metro however gathered that Emeka called his family on the day he went missing, asking for N30,000, which was sent to him via a Point of Sale agent.

Maryanne also said they got suspicious when they couldn’t reach him on the phone

She said, “The last we heard from him was on November 28, 2023. He called asking that the sum of N30,000 be sent to a particular POS account, which we did. He asked for details of the transaction and we sent it. And after that, nothing was heard of him again.

“We only got suspicious when we started calling and he wasn’t taking his calls. The phone would just ring out and it eventually went off on December 5, 2023.

Maryanne also stated that Emeka’s younger brother whom he lived with in Port Harcourt and a family friend went to his department to look for him, but no one admitted to having seen him. She added that his examination was to begin on December 4, but they also got the report that he did not show up for his papers.

She also said they made complaints at the Sapele Police Command and a police post in Port Harcourt.

“My younger brother and a family friend went to the school and asked around, and reported to his department, but there is yet no news about his whereabouts, no one seems to have seen him, and we don’t seem to know any of his friends,” she added.

“He was supposed to begin his examination on December 4, but no one saw him. We were told that he didn’t show up for it, which is worrisome.

“He’s my younger brother and I am worried about him. My family is still in shock and disbelief. We don’t understand how a full-grown human will just disappear like that.

Source: The Punch Newspaper.

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by ahnie: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
I pray make this guy still de alive,which I doubt.
Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by Mikespecialone(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
BabaHenry:
Na the Police I dey suspect for this matter....
I pray may he be found Hale and hearty cry cry cry

cry

Police
Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by Badguy77(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
Blake755:
May she be found
Oga a man is referred to as He and a female is referred to as a She..

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by Sticooooooo(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
ahnie:
I pray make this guy still de alive,which I doubt.
R

U pray, u doubt. Only u

7 Likes

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by olisaEze(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
UniBlood students don start again. That N30k was for a waka that he thought he would be back from by now, and I doubt he waka'd alone. No padi-man for dis jungle society we living in. So in all you do, make sure you watch your back by yasef, always! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by Massy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
Blake755:
May she be found

What do you mean 'She'...don't you read news' details?

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by koning: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jennyclay:
Let them check his girlfriend’s house or the nearest brothel, I’m sure he would be there undecided

After all that’s how you nonsense men always drop comments when a toddler or adult lady goes missing

Bunch of sickos!!

But it's true na.. 80% of the missing women are eventually found at a man's house or with a man somewhere.

That's why they never report where and how they were found. Even 13 year olds.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by Tjra: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of sickos!!
Shey na talk be this? The real sicko is starring at you in your mirror.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by Felaincarnated: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
SARS on d beat

1 Like

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by CJStarz: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of sickos!!
Nah, Jenny girl,I don't support you in this. Tit for tat not always the way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by badboyTee(m): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
It is either two scenarios that could have occurred
1. He is possibly a Yahoo boy, and the police told him that he should pay them which would be the 30k he requested.

2. He might have gone to do Yahoo Plus with his friends and some things might have happened where they went.

If it is a female we shouldn't be this worried though

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by Fintechng: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
Too bad
Re: Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing by davillian(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2023
They should start investigation with the POS they sent 30k to...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped / NSCDC Officer Killed, 3 Family Members Kidnapped In Ekiti / Man In Custody For Allegedly Killing Neighbour Over A Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.