Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,195 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook (953 Views)

Councillor Disappears With 30 Bags Of Rice, Beans, Millet In Niger State / Buhari Disappears In London / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by Biafrannuke: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2023
Reno Omokri's Facebook account has disappeared after claiming yesterday that dilapidated brown roof houses in Ibadan attract thousands of tourists cheesy cheesy cheesy

Someone should give me link to the his account.

Edited

He blocked me

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by donphilopus: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2023
Biafrannuke:
Reno Omokri's Facebook account has disappeared after claiming yesterday that dilapidated brown roof houses in Ibadan attract thousands of tourists cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why the lies?

Maybe he blocked you for not minding your business.

https://www.facebook.com/omokrireno?mibextid=LQQJ4d

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2023
He like promoting Yorubas culture but he's not a Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by Alexis11: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

Better to say he likes to debunk Igbos' lies against the Yorubas. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by SoNature(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2023
Reno Omokri is a mentally sick man who needs help and people who follow a sick man up and down are as sick as he is.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by Bulldozer90: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2023
Biafrannuke:

You should know Reno Omokiri is a highly emotional person. His kind very easily fall into depression. He blocks sensible people who always remind him that he is a clown. So he must have blocked you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2023
Biafrannuke:

Are you related to Lucifer? Mahn you lie so much. cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by Jokerman(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2023
Reno wey dey find appointment like Mrs Yul😂

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by Simdyofficial(f): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2023
There are many renos online.. if you put your mind there, your p

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
The culture of the Yoruba is sweet especially after I watched Bigger Than Africa on Netflix.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by Justiceleague1: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2023
Alexis11:

Better to say he likes to debunk Igbos' lies against the Yorubas. cool
So there are dilapidated brown roofs in I B town!!!?
Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2023
donphilopus:

Why the lies?

Maybe he blocked you for not minding your business.

https://www.facebook.com/omokrireno?mibextid=LQQJ4d

I just checked too. OP should be banned for violating Nairaland's rule.

Op posted a fake news out of bitterness grin

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by Alexis11: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2023
SoNature:
Reno Omokri is a mentally sick man who needs help and people who follow a sick man up and down are as sick as he is.

But you were all licking his asses up untill early 2022 when he was still insulting the Yorubas. cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by killsmith(f): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2023
Bulldozer90:
You should know Reno Omokiri is a highly emotional person. His kind very easily fall into depression. He blocks sensible people who always remind him that he is a clown. So he must have blocked you.
He knows he's a failure. He just hate to be reminded.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by jude79(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2023
Reno omockery posting that Reno omockery Facebook account has disappeared, smh!!
Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by Jeon(f): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

The culture of the Yoruba is sweet especially after I watched Bigger Than Africa on Netflix.
I love to steal from this culture ☺. E too sweet. 😜

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by SoNature(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2023
Alexis11:

But you were all licking his asses up untill early 2022 when he was still insulting the Yorubas. cheesy

I have never followed Reno Omokri and never will.
Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by Wisereborn: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin Reno Omokri using his other accounts to spread lies to stay relevant at all cost undecided smh

If he likes, he himself should disappear, no one cares undecided

Unstable, scammer and treacherous animal

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by opamoses1: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2023
Reno has dropped more historical lessons.
Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by opamoses1: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2023
Reno Omokri writes on Facebook:

Dear @NgwuNgwanu,

Thank you for your feedback. Well, there are a number of issues with your assertions. Onitsha itself was brought into the modern era by Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther, who was from Osogun, a town under Oyo and, by extension, Ibadan.

Bishop Crowther brought Christianity to Onitsha in 1855 and opened the way for that religion to enter Igbo land. Before him, that entire area had not experienced the light of the Gospel. Bishop Crowther thereafter documented his missionary works in Igboland in a book published in 1855 titled 'Journal of an Expedition up the Niger and Tshadda Rivers.'

He also wrote the first ever book in the Igbo language, titled 'Isoama-Ibo: A Primer', published in 1857. Bishop Crowther then wrote the second book about the Igbo language titled 'Vocabulary of the Ibo Language', published in 1882.

So, if someone from the greater Ibadan area (Osogun) did that much for Onitsha and Igboland, don't you think you could be more courteous with your words about Ibadan? After all, nobody from Ibadan has insulted you and your communities.

Secondly, Onitsha was founded by people originally from the ancient Benin Empire.

The most authoritative encyclopaedia on Earth is the Encyclopaedia Britannica. Please read what they have to say about Onitsha:

"The town lies on the east bank of the Niger River just south of its confluence with the Anambra River. Founded by adventurers from Benin (nearby, to the west) in the early 17th century, it grew to become the political and trading centre of the small Igbo (Ibo) kingdom of Onitsha."

You can read more here-https://www.britannica.com/place/Onitsha-Nigeria

The word 'kingdom' cannot be used for Igbo land because you had no kings. At the village level, you did have priests. But never kings. Until the British imposed warrant chiefs on you in the late 1890s. You lived in autonomous clans that were almost constantly at war with each other, which made it easy for smaller ethnicities, like the Bini, Ijaw, and Itsekiris, to raid your communities for enslaved people. Igbo enslaved people built the Great Wall of Benin and its moats.

I have receipts from my ancestors for about 100 Igbo enslaved people. I gave a copy of the receipt to Asari Dokubo and appealed to him not to publish it. But if we need to set the records straight, then I am able to publish it for historical purposes. My ancestors were prolific slave traders. It's not a thing of pride, but history is history. I only mention it here to enable you to understand your history and why you behave the way you do today.

If the Benin Empire founded Onitsha, and the Benin Empire had a royal family who are descendants of a Yoruba Prince from Ile-Ife, then what is the basis of your assertions?

The issue is that many of you are unaware of your history and that shallowness makes you say things easily debunked by documented history.

Anyway, thank you for your insults and may God bless you.

#TableShaker
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/XsUd8CUim7YXczY7/?mibextid=qi2Omg

Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
SoNature:

In the school of Logics,, all u said is null and illogical

A man that debunk lies with facts,stats, news sources and history when needed isnt in anyway close to being sick mentally as most of his points are cogently passed across in their simplest state

That u even disagree with such man says alot about u, but its still fine. The main issue here is that u even called those who follow through on those historical facts, u call them sick people

Your reasoning is baffling

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by jimyjames(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2023
Alexis11:

When did he insult the yoruba's?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by Cooletempa: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
jimyjames:

When did he insult the yoruba's?

Don’t mind the flats …
Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by Biafrannuke: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Are you related to Lucifer?
No. We are not brothers
Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by Objectivist04: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
Biafrannuke:

Edited

He blocked me

He is a coward, can't stand anyone that bursts his lies,. He blocked me long ago after I gave him wotowo. Only abokis and afonjas cheer him up.
Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by rawgame(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

In the school of Logics,, all u said is null and illogical

A man that debunk lies with facts,stats, news sources and history when needed isnt in anyway close to being sick mentally as most of his points are cogently passed across in their simplest state

That u even disagree with such man says alot about u, but its still fine. The main issue here is that u even called those who follow through on those historical facts, u call them sick people

Your reasoning is baffling

True.

Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by delpee(f): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
Justiceleague1:

So there are dilapidated brown roofs in I B town!!!?

Of course, in the ancient part of town where the centuries old original family compounds, oldest markets, Churches, Mosques and the Oba's palace are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Account Disappears On Facebook by favor914: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
SoNature:
You that is following the supposed mentally sick man upandan, by the way who is Reno Omokri?

(1) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Appeal For Peace / Private Vehicle Does Not Require Roadworthiness Certificate – President, Court O / Another Dubai In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.