Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,918 members, 7,848,705 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Couples Who Do These 6 Things Right Before Bed Have The Deepest Bond - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Couples Who Do These 6 Things Right Before Bed Have The Deepest Bond (64 Views)

Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / 6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Couples Who Do These 6 Things Right Before Bed Have The Deepest Bond by Jaysuccesstv: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2023
If you want to avoid divorce, you should pay attention.

When you first fell in love, you couldn’t get enough of each other. You spent time, money, and effort to stay connected.

But now the humdrum of life has reared its boring, same ol’, same ol’ head.

It happens to the best of us.

Communication shifts from “What do you want out of life?” to “What’s for dinner?” … “I want you so badly” becomes “Can you pick up Tommy from soccer practice?” And “I love you” becomes “I’ll be home late tonight.” Passion is replaced by errands. Intimacy is replaced by catching up on work on your laptop … in bed.

Before you know it, you are living separate lives.

Use bedtime to grow closer and build a deeper bond

Study after study shows that being connected to someone — trust, honesty, and the ability to reveal private thoughts and feelings — reduces stress and feelings of loneliness. And intimacy can even lessen the adverse effects of certain psychological and medical conditions.

The combination of mind and body makes intimacy work for couples. It’s the power of seduction, of true mental connection, and of physical touch.

Rebuilding intimacy and connection won’t happen by itself. It takes effort … and there’s no better place to start than the bedroom.

Creating a connected and intimate bedtime routine can help you (both of you) get back to a place of connection, intimacy, and (dare I say it?) … FUN. (Umm … yeah …. Love, sex, and intimacy are supposed to be fun, remember?)

Here are six things couples who have the deepest bonds do before

Read more
https://jaysuccesstv.com.ng/couples-who-do-these-6-things-right-before-bed-have-the-deepest-bond/

(1) (Reply)

FALA: Expediting Africa's Systemic Change Through Young Leaders / TESLAR AI Reviews | Vendor: Superwarriors, Demo Video / How Can I Write My New Year Resolutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.