Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. (1273 Views)

You Have 1million Naira Cash.what Business Will You Start,a Brother Needs Advice / You Already Have 1million Twitter Followers Now Let’s Make $1million / Help Please I Have 1million I Dont Know Which Business To Go Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. by Adeshi: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2023
I may not be foolish but i know i am not very wise, which is why I'm finding it difficult to decide on what business to invest my savings on.

My entire 2023 savings as at this morning is 1million naira, i want to make more money and do bigger things next year but there's no guarantee I'll have this kind savings next year unless i invest this 1million.

Please i need help, i do not know what to do to multiply this money.
Re: I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. by brain54(m): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2023
So you are that guy with the cap...
lipsrsealed
Re: I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. by Ynix(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2023
Adeshi:
I may not be foolish but i know i am not very wise, which is why I'm finding it difficult to decide on what business to invest my savings on.

My entire 2023 savings as at this morning is 1million naira, i want to make more money and do bigger things next year but there's no guarantee I'll have this kind savings next year unless i invest this 1million.

You have to consider your main activities.
Are you a 9-5 person if yes there are businesses you can't do because you won't be able to monitor it.

You best option if you are a salary earner is digital business, to start with get a laptop if you don't have one

You can do local drop shipping
Blogging
Content Creation
Others

If you need advice feel free and chat me up on 08089456258
Re: I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. by Adeshi: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2023
brain54:
So you are that guy with the cap...
lipsrsealed

What cap
Re: I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. by Adeshi: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2023
Ynix:

You have to consider your main activities.
Are you a 9-5 person if yes there are businesses you can't do because you won't be able to monitor it.

You best option if you are a salary earner is digital business, to start with get a laptop if you don't have one

You can do local drop shipping
Blogging
Content Creation
Others

If you need advice feel free and chat me up on 08089456258

Thank you.
Re: I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. by viyon02: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2023
Investment in Agriculture, and thank me later.
Re: I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. by psucc(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
How did you then make the N1m?
Wealth without Enterprise

1 Like

Re: I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. by brain54(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
Adeshi:

What cap
The guy with the cap...

But no head. Do you know the guy with head?
Re: I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. by Tohsynetita1: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
Adeshi:

Go farming especially plant like, sunflower, castor, ginger, watermelon. You don't need 15 percent of the money.

1 Like

Re: I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. by perfri(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
If you are a salary earner, you can put your money in legit investment institutions like UCAP. There you can put your money in either the money market, capital market or other funds on their platform. This can get you interest on your investments. The only problem is that interest earned is low but much higher than saving your money in the bank.
You can download their app "invest now" on Google playstore
Re: I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. by Ekitibiased(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
No business like real estate

Flatshare .... Would get you 50% of your capital in a month. Easy 100k every time

Drop shipping...... Very minimal chance of losing money. ..selling what you never buy for keeps

You spend money to get money
We use money to look for money
πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°
Re: I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. by DyingFetus: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
CP distribution business
Re: I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. by online4business: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
Everyday people put cart before the horse.

Spend 100% of your time educating yourself about money, investing and investment.

Books are free to download online.

If not one million will be gone in a flash.

Use your Duncan mighty

1 Like

Re: I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. by swarley75(m): 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
One million naira isn't a lot of money in this present economy, 2 to 3 million would have been enough to start something or invest in something tangible
Re: I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. by Veenbanks(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
Adeshi, it will be thoughtful of you to invest at least 10% of your capital into the financial trading industry like the synthetic markets. With your funds combined with my expertise, be rest assured of more inflow of money. Dm for more details. Check my signature below. All the best.
Re: I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. by Adeshi: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
online4business:
Everyday people put cart before the horse.

Spend 100% of your time educating yourself about money, investing and investment.

Books are free to download online.

If not one million will be gone in a flash.

Use your Duncan mighty

Exactly what I'm trying to avoid, looking for advice
Re: I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. by Smartjeezy01(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
Invest in buying and selling of a dogs. Very lucrative business especially in the south south and the south east. Come to calabar and I will show you the way.
Re: I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. by Streetdoctor: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
Adeshi:

Exactly what I'm trying to avoid, looking for advice
BE VERY VERY CAREFUL BCS THOSE HOOLIGANS ARE COMING TO Chop d money. Anybody that tells u to check his signature is upto something

1 Like

Re: I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. by AVECDEO: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
Go into affordable women's clothing.

Get a good location where there are concentration of female schools...universities ,polytechnic and secondary schools.

Get your supplies from Lagos Island, onitsha or order from China.

Women loves clothes.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Opening A Creche / How To Make A Free Post In Nairalist.com / Free Online Adverts - Upload Your Ads Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.