Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence (47110 Views)

Asiya-Balaraba Ganduje, Inuwa Uba Divorce: Judge Orders Journalists Out Of Court / Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa / Governor Rotimi Akeredolu’s Daughter's Wedding: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by rollywise(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
She's immature. Is she aware the father is a public figure? The media has respected their privacy enough not to show the man's dead body or even enter their sitting and bedrooms to record them. They stood at the gate or at best in the compound and you still went to embarrass them for doing their job. He was a public figure so you can't stop that from happening. Expect more media

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by Elineska: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
Melagros:
No wonder! I was surprised when I watched journalists interviewing the governors outside the residence of the former governor on arise and channels. I think this is wrong, you have been hiding his sickness now he's gone, what are you still hiding?
Let them mourn in peace.
Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by CANTICLES: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
opalu:
Sorrow can make someone do some unusual things. When my dad died, some persons said I didn't greet them when they were greeting me. First Son that most loads were on me. Staying with the corpse for several kilometers journey. Spraying perfume on the casket all through while I was locked with the corpse at the back of the ambulance.
Then you think I would behave normally? What I haven't done before. My dad died of sickness. The man suffered. How do u think my senses will work normally during that burial?

Pls allow the daughter and infact the family to be. May God console and comfort them in Jesus name

May God be with you Bro, and may your children take care of you in your old age too.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by Jorussia(m): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:
She not mad at the journalists, she’s mad there’s no more access to state funds, it’s called transferred aggression grin
All the billions embezzled in last 7 years is that not enough for the family?
Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by gare(f): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
Melagros:
No wonder! I was surprised when I watched journalists interviewing the governors outside the residence of the former governor on arise and channels. I think this is wrong, you have been hiding his sickness now he's gone, what are you still hiding?

They can't go into the residence but remain outside, there's nothing to hide, that is private residence, they can only come in when invited

1 Like

Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by Haydens: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
harsysky:

You no lie o. That's how I see it too. The only way you and I get good road is when a politician has a fatal accident on that bad road or if they happen to die in a hospital in naija that lacks good equipment. You now know where I'm driving at.

Death is a strong word, but it is better on our bad politicians.

Correct guy, I like guys that see things without emotions.

You observed well.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by VEHINTOLAR: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
That's one of the many negative effects of mixing "Omoluabi" blood with some "Nzogbu Nzogbu" blood ! I think she should be forgiven, it is the Nzogbu Nzogbu spirit she inherited from her mother that affected her head momentarily !

Like mother like daughter !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by victorazy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
opalu:
Sorrow can make someone do some unusual things. When my dad died, some persons said I didn't greet them when they were greeting me. First Son that most loads were on me. Staying with the corpse for several kilometers journey. Spraying perfume on the casket all through while I was locked with the corpse at the back of the ambulance.
Then you think I would behave normally? What I haven't done before. My dad died of sickness. The man suffered. How do u think my senses will work normally during that burial?

Pls allow the daughter and infact the family to be. May God console and comfort them in Jesus name

May his soul rest in peace.

You know say some ppl no get sense. If u look well na them use jaz kill ur dad.
Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by ogorwyne(f): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
Melagros:
They just lost their father. They deserve the right to privacy.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by Kobicove(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
You guys should let them have some privacy abeg
Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by Dchampion65: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
Melagros:

Menace of these journalist can be terrifying.
Meanwhile the pain/wound of their lost is still fresh.
Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by Mastella: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:
She not mad at the journalists, she’s mad there’s no more access to state funds, it’s called transferred aggression grin

You've not been in a place of grieving for a loved one before that is why you saying this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by siant: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
dawnomike:
They need their privacy
He was a public person.
You become a public figure as soon as you assume a political office.

Why didn't she advised her father not to foray into politics?

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by Jayhome24: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2023
Melagros:

Pls keep quiet I mean keep quit. Even in the Western World they will announce to everyone to respect the deceased family privacy so what the hell are you talking about?

It's her father and she have right to hide him, ok.
Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by soccerlite: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
Lolzzzzz 🤣
Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by donmik: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
Something is fishy or she is angry that the seat has been occupied by another person.

Sorry, poor lady. This is how it happens to the poor on our society too

1 Like

Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by Christistruth00: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
SensualMan1:
The loot is coming home to the east so cry an ocean. grin

grin
Your Governors have a very Special Gift for relooting
It will still manage to end up in Lagos
We even Trust her Gov Hope Uzodinma on that

Happy new year !
Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by Jevica: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
harsysky:

You no lie o. That's how I see it too. The only way you and I get good road is when a politician has a fatal accident on that bad road or if they happen to die in a hospital in naija that lacks good equipment. You now know where I'm driving at.

Death is a strong word, but it is better on our bad politicians.

To be frank no Nigerian politician deserves pity even in death. So many innocent citizens has died on their account either by hunger, unemployment or as agbero.
Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by harsysky(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jevica:

To be frank no Nigerian politician deserves pity even in death. So many innocent citizens has died on their account either by hunger, unemployment or as agbero.

You really understand am. When I tell people this same thing, they feel I am wicked. I can only be wicked to a politician.
Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by Testimony1988(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:
hahahaha, that's true.
Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by Testimony1988(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
They still soon start struggling on how to share his properties.
Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by DomPerignon: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
Blacklion3:
She's right. The family is still mourning.
Its hard to make the right decisions when a loved one passes on

Her dad died a public servant and will be buried using public funds.

She is a child of wayward upbringing.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by Jeyun: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:
says who? Onces a soilder is always a soilder. Politicians know themselves very well
Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by AfroBeatDiary: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
So sad.
Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
Inasmuch aa they are grieving , they should be polite to Journalists.

It does not speak well of them to misbehave in public. Not with what is being written about the brother who uses Policemen to harass fellow clubbers who do not move out of his way.
Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by Tunde835(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
Haydens:
I always have a heart of stone anytime I hear that a Nigerian politician died.

Quote me not so that you days will be long.
Why don't you eat dick.
Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by callmenazarene: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
May his soul rest in peace and may God in His infinite mercy protect the family members.
Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by KayB: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
O ti jafun iya ẹ jẹ

1 Like

Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by Alliswell248: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Melagros:

U r wrong.
They have stated that they want privacy.

Journalists wahala are too much.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by pfadom: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
You are heartless!!!

Melagros:
Re: Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence by chiboycue: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
dre11:
…as NGF chair, Abdulrazaq, Makinde visit late gov’s wife, family

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/drama-as-akeredolus-daughter-orders-journalists-to-leave-fathers-residence/amp/

May the good Lord continue to console the family of the deceased.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Engage In Clearance Operation,Destroy More Boko Haram Camps In Borno(pics / Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.