Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Akeredolu’s Commissioner Resigns Over Ex- Gov’s Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu’s Commissioner Resigns Over Ex- Gov’s Death (194 Views)

Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) / Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment / Bisi Ilawole, Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Others Defect To ZLP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu’s Commissioner Resigns Over Ex- Gov’s Death by ty4real123: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
Engr Raimi Aminu Olayiwola, the commissioner for infrastructure, land, and housing in the administration of the late former Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State, has resigned his appointment.
Engr Aminu’s resignation was conveyed in a letter addressed to the Secretary to the State Government, SSG, dated December 28.

The letter partly reads, “l write to tender my resignation of appointment as the Commissioner for Infrastructure, Lands and Housing with effect from today, 28th December, 2023.

“This decision is anchored on my conscience, as my leader and dear boss, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu, SAN, CON, joined the Saint Triumphant.

“I sincerely thank our dear Arakunrin and the good people of the State for the opportunity to serve in his cabinet as Senior Special Assistant on Lands & Infrastructure, Special Adviser on Lands, Works and Infrastructure and Commissioner for Infrastructure, Lands and Housing.”

Re: Akeredolu’s Commissioner Resigns Over Ex- Gov’s Death by Truths9ja: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
Almost all the Akeredolu commissioners are resigning ahead of next year governorship election already . I don’t think APC will give lucky Aiyedatiwa the governorship ticket. Governorship Election in ondo state next year will be highly tough. All the best. Rip 🪦 to Aketi

(1) (Reply)

Rice Remains Restricted Despite Lifting Of Forex Ban – Customs / 50 Million-naira Fraud: Youths Hail Security Operative As DSS Invites Urah Ikani / Betta Edu Speaks On N585 Million Public Fund Transfer Into Private Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.