Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,113 members, 7,867,209 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/12/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/12/2023 (73 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/12/18 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 29/12/2017) Excellent Service Or Eye-service? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/12/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/12/2023 by dallyemmy: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL…

DATE:  FRIDAY DECEMBER 29TH 2023

THEME: SETTLED BEFOREHAND

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/12/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/12/2023 by dallyemmy: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/12/2023 by dallyemmy: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2023
*Prayer Points*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, because before the mountains were brought forth, or ever, thou had formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

2.Father, You're the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end; You know the future as well as the past.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and
forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, go ahead of me into year 2024 and make every crooked path straight, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: that may obstruct, my progress and breakthroughs, in the coming year, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, provide ahead of me, the solution to every problem or challenge that I may encounter, in the coming year, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, grant me divine revelation and guidance as to the solution to every challenge that may be ahead of me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, uproot from my way every mountain or obstruction, that may be blocking my way, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, reveal unto me the way to go and what to do for me to succeed in the coming year, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

The Ancient Traditions Of Druidic Customs Revealed / What People Think About Christianity.... / Rest On A Promise......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.