Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money (1603 Views)

Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria / 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Onlyoneglucose: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
Hello guys, good evening. I have an issue that's really disturbing me right now. I decided to post here to get more engagements.

On the 21/12/2023, I credited my Bet9ja account with 30k via coral pay(which I've been using before now) and the bank I was assigned to pay through was Providus bank. Immediately I did the transaction, I was debited, but my bet account was not credited, it was showing pending so I decided to chill thinking it was network. I waited till the next morning and later, it showed "failed", but my money was not reversed. I reached out to Bet9ja and I was told I should contact my bank(access) that the transaction wasn't successful from their end. I went to my bank, initially, I was told I would be refunded in 48hrs, of which I saw nothing. Later that day, I got a text that "my request is being processed and they'll get back to me today". Today, I was reached out to, I was told my transaction was successful and that I should contact the bank that's supposed to credit my bet account (Providus). I reached out to them and they told me that they've traced the transaction and they saw nothing in their end. I don't know what else to do, all three parties (access bank, providus and Bet9ja) are denying their involvement in everything and I don't know what else to do to get my money back or get funded at least.

Has anyone had this issue here please? I need help. Here's proof of my transaction.

Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by MidasTouch15: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2023
Money is gone . Stop gambling

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Onlyoneglucose: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
MidasTouch15:
Money is gone . Stop gambling
Been in such a situation before?
Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by MidasTouch15: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Onlyoneglucose:
Been in such a situation before?

Coral pay is just like flutterwave. It cant be traced unless u can contact coral pay directly
Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by iamtardey: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Na providus chop your money grin Bitch said they saw nothing

6 Likes

Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Onlyoneglucose: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
MidasTouch15:

Coral pay is just like flutterwave. It cant be traced unless u can contact coral pay directly
Can I contact them? Please help.
Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Chicagograduate(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
Use opay.Them no dey cheat.

6 Likes

Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by TreasureJunky: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
Forget the money, it is gone and gone forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by MidasTouch15: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Onlyoneglucose:
Will check and get back to u
Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by MidasTouch15: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
Onlyoneglucose:
customersupport@coralpay.com

explain in detail what happened and include the date, time and session id of the transaction
Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Classcaptain1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Money wey you suppose use to flex your guys, you go dey use am gamble. That money Don go. Them use bet swear for una?
Which mod ban me? Chai..una do this one. ... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Classcaptain1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Money wey you suppose flex your guys, you go dey use am gamble. That money Don go. Them use bet swear for una?
Which mod ban me? Chai..una do this one. ... angry angry angry angry
Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by namiji2598: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
grin

The game for still cut so just rest better make bank chop am than betting companies

2 Likes

Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Hornfourtoonate(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
Money wey you for sow for my life make i use pray for you

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Nicepoker(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
God is no longer supporting your gambling activities. grin

2 Likes

Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Onlyoneglucose: 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
Most of you nairalanders are so fooolish and duumb. If you cannot proffer a solution to a problem, it's better you remain shut, instead of foooling yourselves with irrelevant comments up and down. Nonsènse. Someone cannot need a genuine help and come here, you'll see useless comments that won't add value to anything at hand. Smh

9 Likes

Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Onlyoneglucose: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
MidasTouch15:

customersupport@coralpay.com

explain in detail what happened and include the date, time and session id of the transaction
Alright, thank you.
Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by badboyTee(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
30k wey you for send gimme make I naked pray for you naim you wan use play game wey go still cut, grin leave it for the bank nah grin

2 Likes

Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Advision: 12:12am On Dec 29, 2023
Onlyoneglucose:

Ask your bank to provide you a confirmation of value receipt, it is a string of number that provides confirmation that value was received and can be used for tracing by the receiving financial institution
Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Onlyoneglucose: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2023
Blacklion3 Nothing yet bro. Any way out?
Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Onlyoneglucose: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2023
Advision:

Ask your bank to provide you a confirmation of value receipt, it is a string of number that provides confirmation that value was received and can be used for tracing by the receiving financial institution
Okay, I'll do that. The problem is, they don't have a branch where I stay, so I can only reach there via their customer care number. I'll try to get in touch with them. Thanks.
Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Blacklion3: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2023
Onlyoneglucose:
Blacklion3 Nothing yet bro. Any way out?
You need to email providous
Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by infocentre: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Onlyoneglucose:
Hello guys, good evening. I have an issue that's really disturbing me right now. I decided to post here to get more engagements.

On the 21/12/2023, I credited my Bet9ja account with 30k via coral pay(which I've been using before now) and the bank I was assigned to pay through was Providus bank. Immediately I did the transaction, I was debited, but my bet account was not credited, it was showing pending so I decided to chill thinking it was network. I waited till the next morning and later, it showed "failed", but my money was not reversed. I reached out to Bet9ja and I was told I should contact my bank(access) that the transaction wasn't successful from their end. I went to my bank, initially, I was told I would be refunded in 48hrs, of which I saw nothing. Later that day, I got a text that "my request is being processed and they'll get back to me today". Today, I was reached out to, I was told my transaction was successful and that I should contact the bank that's supposed to credit my bet account (Providus). I reached out to them and they told me that they've traced the transaction and they saw nothing in their end. I don't know what else to do, all three parties (access bank, providus and Bet9ja) are denying their involvement in everything and I don't know what else to do to get my money back or get funded at least.

Has anyone had this issue here please? I need help. Here's proof of my transaction.

Tell your bank to provide session code, tender this same code to providus

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Onlyoneglucose: 11:06am On Jan 01
infocentre:

Tell your bank to provide session code, tender this same code to providus
I just reached out to Providus, they said the transaction was successful from their end and it's bet9ja's fault that I've not been credited. I don't know what to do right now
Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Onlyoneglucose: 11:06am On Jan 01
Blacklion3:

You need to email providous
I just reached out to Providus, they said the transaction was successful from their end and it's bet9ja's fault that I've not been credited. I don't know what to do right now
Advision:

Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Advision: 9:28am On Jan 02
Onlyoneglucose:

Ask them to provide you with the "value receipt confirmation" showing the value receipt number so you can send to the receiving institution to clear at their end
Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Onlyoneglucose: 11:20pm On Jan 02
Advision:

Ask them to provide you with the "value receipt confirmation" showing the value receipt number so you can send to the receiving institution to clear at their end
I reached out to CoralPay, this is the message I got this evening. I hope they refund me ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by NemoDatQuod(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03
You can use another money and continue with the gambling. Aman slowly and gradually killing himself comes on line to ask for what to do. Mtchew. Gambling is a disease. There are programs to help get you a cure. When you realise you are suffering from a disastrous disease that has significant consequences for all aspects of your life, then you should find help getting a cure.

You are worried about a mere N30k. What of the hundreds of thousands that you have already "dashed" Betnaija or whoever? Common sense no dey common.

Onlyoneglucose:

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Onlyoneglucose: 4:50pm On Jan 03
NemoDatQuod:
You can use another money and continue with the gambling. Aman slowly and gradually killing himself comes on line to ask for what to do. Mtchew. Gambling is a disease. There are programs to help get you a cure. When you realise you are suffering from a disastrous disease that has significant consequences for all aspects of your life, then you should find help getting a cure.

You are worried about a mere N30k. What of the hundreds of thousands that you have already "dashed" Betnaija or whoever? Common sense no dey common.

Has ur usèless father seen 30k this year? Do you think I'm an addict, you bàstard eediot? You know nothing about me, so, I'll advise you shût the fccck up and face ur miseràble life. You foools are always quick to form "holy" online without having a clue on what you're talking about. Prior to that, I last gàmbled sometime around April or may and it was with 1k, so I'm far from being an addict, you don't even know the story, you're saying nónsense here. If I come online to beg, it's same you that will also crucify me. Don't ever involve your usèless self in what doesn't concern you again. Keep your advise and "cure" to your miserablè family. Bàstard oshii

2 Likes

Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by NemoDatQuod(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03
Your response including the uncouth vituperations, show that what is holding you is very strong. Ultimately, you will either overcome it or it will overcome you completely. Your response shows that for now, it has overpowered you. Don't come online seeking help when you really don't need help. What you want is for us to validate your gambling. Nope. Not in this lifetime.

Let's hope it does not overwhelm you permanently.

Onlyoneglucose:
Has ur usèless father seen 30k this year? Do you think I'm an addict, you bàstard eediot? You know nothing about me, so, I'll advise you shût the fccck up and face ur miseràble life. You foools are always quick to form "holy" online without having a clue on what you're talking about. Prior to that, I last gàmbled sometime around April or may and it was with 1k, so I'm far from being an addict, you don't even know the story, you're saying nónsense here. If I come online to beg, it's same you that will also crucify me. Don't ever involve your usèless self in what doesn't concern you again. Keep your advise and "cure" to your miserablè family. Bàstard oshii
Re: Please, Help Me. I Don't Want To Lose My Money by Onlyoneglucose: 1:40am On Jan 04
NemoDatQuod:
Your response including the uncouth vituperations, show that what is holding you is very strong. Ultimately, you will either overcome it or it will overcome you completely. Your response shows that for now, it has overpowered you. Don't come online seeking help when you really don't need help. What you want is for us to validate your gambling. Nope. Not in this lifetime.

Let's hope it does not overwhelm you permanently.

Go and sit down, you don't know the slightest about me. You came to my post to spew trash, like I invited you over. I'm done with you, big man. I'm facing my life, I want you to face yours too. Ciao.

(1) (2) (Reply)

75yrs Old Woman Raped By A 22yrs Old Male In Ajegunle / How boy uses ring to lure both married and unmarried ladies to bed / Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.