Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) (48166 Views)

Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees / Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) / Ondo Acting Gov, Aiyedatiwa Freezes LGs Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by santos247(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
What do you describe as 100% loyalty?
You said, he wasnt loyal even before his boss became sick? Were you an insider in the workings of government? Tell us what he did?
HE the Deputy supposed to be loyal to the Governor at the expense of the State or his loyalty should primarily be to the Constitution/State he swore to serve, then to his principal?

atiku4President:
He was a very bad deputy; one which no boss should pray to have. His disloyalty started long before the late Governor's ill healt got worse. And knowing his late principal had a terminal disease, nothing short of 100% loyalty was expected from him. But he failed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Yankee101: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
You see life
Treat it like a gift
Cherish it every second
Do right by God, people, animals and the environment

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

You are naive. illnesses including cancer can be invoked on someone via occultic spriitual attacks. My late mother fell ill 1997 and almost died of a terminal ailment just immediately after she resumed as a principal of a Lagos government college around that same year. We had given up after trying all forms of medical solutions until the floor underneath her office chair was dugged and all sorts of sacrifice with her name and pictures were unearthed. Fear south West people. The Alhaji that occupied that sit before her didn't want to let go, so decided to get rid of her so he would be recalled to that same school as they were making a lot of money from the students and government in that school . She was saved through massive prayers from a Catholic charismatic renewal fellowship centre in lagos

Bro....I'm not naive.

I'm a Christian and I know of spiritual things.

I also know that sicknesses are more often natural than not.

Even the fever that afflicted Peter's mother in law in the Bible was natural, so Jesus rebuked the fever, not some demon.

I also know that Aketi could have been healed spiritually, if that was God's will.

Well, people die. When it's time, it's time.

No be everything be jazz.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by DrAkpamudehe: 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Bro....I'm not naive.

I'm a Christian and I know of spiritual things.

I also know that sicknesses are more often natural than not.

Even the fever that afflicted Peter's mother in law in the Bible was natural, so Jesus rebuked the fever, not some demon.

I also know that Aketi could have been healed spiritually, if that was God's will.

Well, people die. When it's time, it's time.

No be everything be jazz.

Read what you typed, if I go by what you typed, then your statement agrees with what I have stated. Some illnesses are spiritually invoked, and you have buttressed that point. Tnx
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
maybe Aketi would have survive if he had forgone his second term ambition to face his health

there is nothing I can use to deprive myself from my health, not even money because if money can't save Yar'adua, micheal Jackson, Ajimobi, who else would money have save?

please let's take care of ourselves out there, look for money but please look after your health first

rest on Aketi, Betty is pained, her look is covered with disappointment and sorrow, may God console her

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by mkoabiola: 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
D look on Betty's face says it all

But the governor doesn't care

Politics

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Jostoman: 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I don't trust that man.
Aketi's demise wasn't natural.
What about Dopkesi?
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Felix6: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
The tension in that room can be cut with a knife.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Felix6: 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Maize247:
Akeredolu wife did not help her husband, imagine when Akeredolu was finding way out and healing from everywhere, this woman was still fighting lady politician bringing medicine for her husband then behaving like calous tout. May God console them
You mean lady politician doctors?
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
His deputy nko?
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by brutal1(m): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2023
Will you go with him to go and ask questions?
TemplarLandry:
I don't trust that man.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by LegacyB: 12:22am On Dec 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I don't trust that man.
Welldone trust meter. Africa magic all star.
And what if ure wrong. What if the new guy was your family member, would you honestly type this. Do u know the effect and meaning of wrong accusations?
Oga no even you have trust issues..
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 12:35am On Dec 29, 2023
LegendHero:
Omo see how Betty dey look like make she gun Aiyedatiwa down.

Only God know what is going through both of their minds.

RIP to Akeredolu.

grin grin grin grin grin Walai!

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:38am On Dec 29, 2023
ufotunang:
Governor Aiyedatiwa is not the one that caused his death. The man has been sick .. terrible sickness called prostrate cancer...so he is not the cause of his death
Did you read at all?

Which prostate cancer?
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by membranus: 3:02am On Dec 29, 2023
Jayhome24:

Did well for being a betrayer?

He did well his principal died and within minutes started given appointment without even visiting his principal family for condolence?

He did well by wanting his principal dead by all means ba?

He is happy now isn't let see how far he will go.

BETTY IS NOT MOURNING DON'T BE DECEIVED.
Those of you saying I should allow Betty mourn her husband, the truth is that she is not mourning Aketi, Betty knew about the death of her husband three hours before the news went public, the first thing she did while in Government house Akure was to call her special assistant to come see her as early as 6.30am and told him to go bring some files from her office and she quickly wrote approved in all the memos, approved and payments were made before 9am and immediately she carried her bag and left for Ibadan, and i have been saying it more than three years ago that Betty will leave Ondo State in shame, and truly that very morning he hurriedly left Alagbaka Government house Akure in shame and that was the end of her been addressed as First Lady, digital mama or mama fowoso.
It was after 9am that the news of the demise of Aketi went public and that was when the special assistant now know the reason why Betty called him to bring those files for approval and payments.

As an investigative journalist I get my information from the authentic source with this involved directly.

Olujimi Adekanle JAF
Public Affairs Analysts.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by MrALIVE: 3:18am On Dec 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I don't trust that man.
this is rubbish*
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by MrALIVE: 3:24am On Dec 29, 2023
This woman is so mean...she can't even hide her disdain for the former deputy Governor...see as she cross leg come put hand for nose with a straight face.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Jojoboi: 3:29am On Dec 29, 2023
Condolence indeed...
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Btruth: 4:55am On Dec 29, 2023
One can tell that Akeredolu's family does not like the new governor......but what can one do? God has designed the way of the man for good, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Congratulations to the new governor.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by warlordd(m): 5:40am On Dec 29, 2023
Maize247:
Akeredolu wife did not help her husband, imagine when Akeredolu was finding way out and healing from everywhere, this woman was still fighting lady politician bringing medicine for her husband then behaving like calous tout. May God console them

She does not believe in local herb.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Blazebond(m): 6:28am On Dec 29, 2023
Look at the anger and the shame in the eyes of Betty (late akeredolu wife), nobody knows tomorrow o,she was always looking down on this governor and was a major reason why her late husband wanted him out.na so life they be, nobody knows tomorrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by rukyboy(m): 6:35am On Dec 29, 2023
atiku4President:
He was a very bad deputy; one which no boss should pray to have. His disloyalty started long before the late Governor's ill healt got worse. And knowing his late principal had a terminal disease, nothing short of 100% loyalty was expected from him. But he failed.

Pray tell.

What exactly did the man do wrong.?

Do you have any evidence to back up these claims and accusations?!

Nobody can point to anything the man did to warrant the backlash he is currently receiving.

You guys should leave Lucky Aiyedatiwa alone pls!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by rukyboy(m): 6:41am On Dec 29, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Why is she looking at the new governor that way ? Who can guess what's going through her mind grin grin

Most likely the last time they'll meet face to face.

Adding the funeral too

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by rukyboy(m): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2023
Jayhome24:
One of the most disloyal and bad deputy I will never even wish my enemy should have.

I hate rebel and betrayers with passion.

Wetin he do??

Make una free this man abeg.

You get any evidence??
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by 2mch(m): 7:02am On Dec 29, 2023
She’s a thief. If she like she bulge all her eyes. She was not elected in any capacity in Ondo state and MUST return all she stole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by zoedew: 7:23am On Dec 29, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=127670313][/quote]
The real mourner is appropriately dressed.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by zoedew: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2023
Btruth:
One can tell that Akeredolu's family does not like the new governor......but what can one do? God has designed the way of the man for good, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Congratulations to the new governor.
Not true that Akeredolu family does not like the new Governor. The Lady in black and her husband the Pastor younger brother of the late Governor are not in that mould. You can take that to the bank. If you know you know those really mourning. May we not end up in the hands of a terrible spouse!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=127670313][/quote]
So truly this woman is in Nigeria
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2023
Time to fish out all the muderfvckers that were forging the governor’s signature
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I don't trust that man.

You no well.
Cancer is not natural?
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by tjfulloption(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2023
LegendHero:
Omo see how Betty dey look like make she gun Aiyedatiwa down.

Only God know what is going through both of their minds.

RIP to Akeredolu.

It's called The Game of Throne. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba / Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.