Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Access Bank And Their Crazy Deductions - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Access Bank And Their Crazy Deductions (370 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill Access Bank Staff In Anyigba, Kogi (Graphic Photo) / Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) / Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank And Their Crazy Deductions by suckmedownthere(f): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
I had in my account my last 500 naira which I reserved for adding up to the balance I intended to pay my bill of 4500 naira since Monday this week, lo and behold I decided to make that last 500 naira transfer with 4000 naira cash but I was left with a balance of 200 naira with no details of the 300 naira for what it was removed, I don't know why these banks are now thieves.....I am so fed up with all these unnecessary deduction....can't they have mercy on us
Re: Access Bank And Their Crazy Deductions by Balablue64: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
Come let me suck you down there first.
Re: Access Bank And Their Crazy Deductions by Fisiryorh(m): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
UBA na the worse of them all...
Re: Access Bank And Their Crazy Deductions by Chicagograduate(m): 2:36am On Dec 29, 2023
They are jealous of digital banking apps like Opay and co and want government to ban them because these institutions are more effective, efficient and they don't defraud customers even though they also pay taxes and other levies to the government.
Re: Access Bank And Their Crazy Deductions by lawalosky(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
I thought it is only me facing this kind of problems....

Reasons I have made up my mind and live all my money on my moniepoint, let them run away with all my money than all this daylight thiefing attitude of accessFraud Bank
Re: Access Bank And Their Crazy Deductions by PoliteActivist: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
lawalosky:
I thought it is only me facing this kind of problems....

Reasons I have made up my mind and live all my money on my moniepoint, let them run away with all my money than all this daylight thiefing attitude of accessFraud Bank

*Politeness*
Me too, but I always assume there must be a genuine reason for the deductions. Never occurred to me a whole bank can be into Yahoo

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Businessman Tunde Ayeni Writes Immigration To Void Illicit Use Of Hi / Drama As 2 Nigerian Men Engage In BRUTAL Road FIGHT Breaking Each Other Car Scre / Dismiss Lawsuit Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.