Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Please A Banker in The House Should Explain This GT BANK Deductions For Me. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please A Banker in The House Should Explain This GT BANK Deductions For Me. (1426 Views)

Armed Robbers Used My Sister's Bank Details To Collect GT Bank Loan / China Executes Ex-banker In Bribes, Bigamy Case / Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please A Banker in The House Should Explain This GT BANK Deductions For Me. by Toktee(m): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2022
I do not understand GT BANK any longer.

Any transaction i do they remove all the charges immediately.. my bro came to me complaining about excesses deductions from GT bank account,I decided to check it out by transferring 120 naira from my bet account to GT bank account.... Brothers and sisters the only thing I saw on my account is 48 naira....

What is going on?

Aside that if you send 1k to me i might receive 894 naira..... Why na?

1 Share

Re: Please A Banker in The House Should Explain This GT BANK Deductions For Me. by Toktee(m): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2022
This is the one I did to verify my bro complain.. before now I used to think is normal.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please A Banker in The House Should Explain This GT BANK Deductions For Me. by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2022
This is not a lie.The worst is that GTB will not state the reason for the deduction.We need to take a legal action against GTB.It's the same way the bank did to innosson before the bank was charged to court.Still,they haven't paid innosson the fines.
This is pilfering.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please A Banker in The House Should Explain This GT BANK Deductions For Me. by Yommychrz(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2022
See ehn thieves plenty for this Nigeria aswear but na only yahoo guys dem see, watin those banks they do person ehn, and the funniest part is some illiterate won’t notice the deduction imagine if they do this to 100 people.

YIKES!

2 Likes

Re: Please A Banker in The House Should Explain This GT BANK Deductions For Me. by MITCHELL96: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2022
Omo! Dem debit you sote na 29 naira remain for your account grin

This is daylight robbery!

This is what they do, they debit people like that, and they do it in little little amount so you won't bother and just have to overlook it, but behind the scene, they're deducting same from millions of customers

You know how much that is ??

Shebi one guy created a scene in front of fedility bank yesterday because of back to back unnecessary debit alerts grin

All Nigerian banks do this, they're just using our Money to cashout

They say 99 days for the thief, 1 day for the owner
Re: Please A Banker in The House Should Explain This GT BANK Deductions For Me. by ufuosman(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2022
Access bank they cash out steady for my head

Nigeria banks the reap US I swear

1 Like

Re: Please A Banker in The House Should Explain This GT BANK Deductions For Me. by Wawelexy(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2022
Infact am fed up. If u check properly, na some top staffs go dey behind that deduction, GT management might not be aware of such, cos they do send mail for every deduction made by monthend stating reasons for it e.g card maintaince, sms charges e.t.c but this particular deduction, no explaination, they deduct as if they are the one who gave u d money.
They would even debit u till the extent of having minus (-79), which means u re owing dem #79 in advance. Just imagine.

The worst part is they do it at a cruical moment. Imagine u planing of how to manage the 10k sent to u and getting to the atm stand, u discover u can only withdraw 9k due to their demonic deduction. I mean, it just crazy. Make some dude just dey solemly cashout on other people sweat. That's worst than yahoo yahoo.

GT MANAGEMENT SHOULD DO SOMETHING ASAP.
Re: Please A Banker in The House Should Explain This GT BANK Deductions For Me. by neonly: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2022
I hate dis bank
GTB
Access
Sterling don join sef
Re: Please A Banker in The House Should Explain This GT BANK Deductions For Me. by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2022
Reason I stopped banking with access
Re: Please A Banker in The House Should Explain This GT BANK Deductions For Me. by Kaykay999(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2022
I just moved all my money out of gtbank
Maybe they’re planning to payback a huge amount of money.
Re: Please A Banker in The House Should Explain This GT BANK Deductions For Me. by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mine dey enter MINUS BALANCE!..... I QUICKLY MOVE FUNDS OUT OF GTB.. I DROP MONEY THERE WHEN AT POS POINT OR ATM
Re: Please A Banker in The House Should Explain This GT BANK Deductions For Me. by BigYash: 8:26am On Apr 20, 2022
Zenith Bank worst. People are talking about Kuda on twitter too.. All banks in Nigerian dey steal customers money anyhow.

Na only uba I trust small now, atleast their CC dey respond sharply, if I notice any illegal deduction ..
Re: Please A Banker in The House Should Explain This GT BANK Deductions For Me. by rookidmart: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Toktee:
I do not understand GT BANK any longer.

Any transaction i do they remove all the charges immediately.. my bro came to me complaining about excesses deductions from GT bank account,I decided to check it out by transferring 120 naira from my bet account to GT bank account.... Brothers and sisters the only thing I saw on my account is 48 naira....

What is going on?

Aside that if you send 1k to me i might receive 894 naira..... Why na?

Hi, OP.

All the "deductions" on your account are as a result of charges for services rendered.

The #6.98 debit is for USSD charge (*737#).
The money goes to whichever Telco (MTN, Airtel, Glo, etc) you used for the transaction.
You can read about all the charges here:
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-57362240 (in pidgin)

Or here :
https://techcabal.com/2021/03/17/new-ussd-fee/ (in English)

The 52 Kobo charge is for VAT (Value added Tax) for the above transaction - the amount goes to the government.

The #10 debit is for USSD balance enquiry charge, all banks charge that amount.

I hope this clears your confusion.
Re: Please A Banker in The House Should Explain This GT BANK Deductions For Me. by Toktee(m): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
rookidmart:

Hi, OP.

All the "deductions" on your account are as a result of charges for services rendered.

The #6.98 debit is for USSD charge (*737#).
The money goes to whichever Telco (MTN, Airtel, Glo, etc) you used for the transaction.
You can read about all the charges here:
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-57362240 (in pidgin)

Or here :
https://techcabal.com/2021/03/17/new-ussd-fee/ (in English)

The 52 Kobo charge is for VAT (Value added Tax) for the above transaction - the amount goes to the government.

The #10 debit is for USSD balance enquiry charge, all banks charge that amount.

I hope this clears your confusion.
Good day Boss.... That account is student account, aside that I transfer N120 in the same account same day what I saw was N48 naira.... Later that day I saw N-126.

What's going on in Nigeria?

Just today I called a police friends to help put food on my table, he send 200k what I saw made me took a decision to close that account.

The aim of getting food and gas there's completely defeated.

There's God.

Re: Please A Banker in The House Should Explain This GT BANK Deductions For Me. by rookidmart: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Toktee:
Good day Boss.... That account is student account, aside that I transfer N120 in the same account same day what I saw was N48 naira.... Later that day I saw N-126.

What's going on in Nigeria?

Just today I called a police friends to help put food on my table, he send 200k what I saw made me took a decision to close that account.

The aim of getting food and gas there's completely defeated.

There's God.
Hello,

Please download the mobile app and go through your account statement.

You can see all the transactions and charges on your account.

Sometimes if your account is not sufficiently funded for a transaction charge during the time of the transaction, the charges are debited later (or the amount is held in your account, hence the negative balance)

Still, your statement should clear any doubts you have.

If you notice any discrepancies then visit the branch to seek clarification or redress.

PS I do not work for GTB in any way.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sells Her Husband For N6,000, Used The Money To Buy Clothes For Her Childr / Man Kills Pregnant Girlfriend Because He Didn't Want Her Pregnancy / Boy Threatens To Behead Lady For Refusing To Let Him Rape Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.