Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Can I Get The New Passport In Anambra? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Get The New Passport In Anambra? (4593 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get The New Passport In Anambra? by deco2come: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2011
I have been using my old passport for but now I decided to get the new one. Currently I am doing some projects in Anambra and I would like to know if it is possible to get the new passport in Anambra or Delta State
Re: Can I Get The New Passport In Anambra? by polokor60(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2011
u can get the new e passport in delta state asaba to be precise.the immigration office is not far away from grand hotel.go with ur local government of origin certificate,3 passport photogragh,birth certificate,ur id card.the official price is between 9k and 12k.but if u want express u make it rain and u ll get ur e passport that same day(following the normal process is not difficult,at most one week).goodluck. cheesy
Re: Can I Get The New Passport In Anambra? by polokor60(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2011
opps ur guarantor form is very necessary.go along with it.
Re: Can I Get The New Passport In Anambra? by deco2come: 4:51am On Nov 05, 2011
polokor60:

opps your guarantor form is very necessary.go along with it.

polokor60:

u can get the new e passport in delta state asaba to be precise.the immigration office is not far away from grand hotel.go with your local government of origin certificate,3 passport photogragh,birth certificate,your id card.the official price is between 9k and 12k.but if u want express u make it rain and u ll get your e passport that same day(following the normal process is not difficult,at most one week).goodluck. cheesy

What do you mean by guarantor form? Where can I get the form? Since I have already provided all the things before, must I provide them again. I just want to renew the old password
Re: Can I Get The New Passport In Anambra? by polokor60(m): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2011
your gaurantor form is like a reference letter from a bonafide citizen of nigeria e.g a civil servant.bring those documents along to avoid any dissappiontment.well you can get your prepare gaurantor form at the immigration office in asaba(codedly ask the officer receiving ur documents and official price of the passport about it,them go charge u codely sha.)but those first documents i listed are very neccessary.i would say asaba immigration office is one of the best in nigeria,the officers are very polite and can always lend you a helping hand.cheers

(1) (Reply)

List Of Publicly Funded Colleges In Uk / Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? / I Need Your Help On Getting To Abule Egba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.