Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi (9884 Views)

EDO 2024: PDP Leaders Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Igueben / All 16 APC Ward Executives, Supporters Defect To PDP In Sokoto / 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by ogugwa1992: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
The campaign of Barr. Asue Ighodalo was given a major boost in Uromi, Esan North-East Local Government area of Edo State when the 55 PDP ward executives from the 11 wards comprising the LGA convened at Chief Tony Anenih's residence on Thursday to express their endorsement of his candidacy.

During the gathering, which was convened by Ose Anenih, son of Chief Tony Anenih to celebrate the Christmas holidays, Barr. Asue Ighodalo took the opportunity to outline his comprehensive plans for the senatorial district and the state. He emphasized that his unwavering dedication to public service stemmed from his genuine concern for the welfare of the people and his aspiration to improve their quality of life.

Barr. Asue Ighodalo made a solemn commitment to be a faithful representative of the people's interests, with a strong focus on tackling the region's poor road conditions, generating employment opportunities, addressing security challenges, and ensuring access to crucial resources such as water, education, and electricity.

In his welcoming address, Ose Anenih, the convener of the meeting, expressed his conviction that Barr. Asue Ighodalo was the most competent and compassionate politician he had ever encountered. He urged the ward executives to unite strategically to secure victory for the party in the upcoming gubernatorial election in September, emphasizing that supporting Barr. Asue Ighodalo, the most exceptional candidate, would guarantee success.

Responding to Barr. Ighodalo's presentation, Mr. Barry Ebhodaghe, chairman of ward 10 and chairman of chairmen, commended his remarkable intelligence and humility. He declared, on behalf of Esan North East LGA and all the ward executives present, their decision to fully support Barr. Ighodalo's ambition to become the next PDP governor of Edo State.

The endorsement meeting also had the esteemed presence of party stalwarts, including Andy Esene, former LGA Chairman, and Commissioner Peter Aguele, PDP house of assembly candidate Arc. Targius Irabor, party chieftain Hon Emmanuel Ogbejele Idogie, Barr. Anthony Ehilebo, and PDP LGA Woman leader Mrs. Tessy Osoyibo.

https://leaders.ng/2023/12/28/pdp-ward-executives-unite-to-endorse-barr-asue-ighodalos-candidacy-in-uromi/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by MavisEleanor: 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
Fun Fact

Edo Governorship election will hold on September 2024.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by slaawomirr: 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Nice

It is time for the esan to rule

I'm a bini. father bini mother bini

But as a real niggar Let us give it to esan

That stupid marginalisation Nigeria is doing at the national level we won't do it here in Edo state

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by mannobi(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
Anyone supported by obaseki is bound to lose.
This election is between ize iyamu and Shaibu. Obaseki really messed up

9 Likes

Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by Destinee1(f): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
May God put who will do better for the people
Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
Suaibu is a gonna.

Edo no be Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by maxiuc(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
cheesy

Who be that man wey cream don almost condemn him face

11 Likes

Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by RingRoadCartel: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
Inside this Edo wen I dey so? Una deh waste una time!

5 Likes

Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by Harpii: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
It's necessary
Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by Nxtratedng: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours for free within 3days with my full support . It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create foreign account to receive payment etc.My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is valued above N20,000 but I would be offering it for just N2,000 (almost free) to empower only 120 serious individuals. Now you don't have to wait till you have money before you start business.
Chat me now to get sample of my lesson and learn more ..

Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by Dittodat: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
Anenih family business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by Chibuzoripob: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
grin cheesy SHAIBU grin, dem go CHOP YOUR DOLLAR lipsrsealed embarassed sad cheesy. Save that 💰 🤑 💸 for yo retirement..Obaseki don TORGBA E cool grin

You better 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ to ADC,LP lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by Felix6: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
mannobi:
Anyone supported by obaseki is bound to lose.
This election is between ize iyamu and Shaibu. Obaseki really messed up
Obviously, you Don't know nothing about Edo politics. Shuaibu no go see last carry.

9 Likes

Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by Melagros(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2023
Which party did shuaibu belongs? Is like shuaibu isn't going anywhere in edo state. Do you think godfatherism will help him in anyway?
Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by orohbirodeysmel: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2023
This man will win...

Here are my reasons:
1) He is from Esan. Esans are claiming that it is their turn to produce the governor of the state and they will vote massively for him.
2)He is very ugly, normally, na Ugly men dey become Edo State governor. Many Edo State politicians too wor wor...na the first criteria grin grin
3) Edo people don see APC finish, they will rather die than vote for APC.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by Jostoman: 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
The killing killing party called APC want to reclaim Edo state so that they can start their killings.
Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by Intergrated: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nice

That stupid marginalisation Nigeria is doing at the national level we won't do it here in Edo state
you no add with your Lexus 350 join this one?

2 Likes

Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by Notatribalist(m): 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nice

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by honestivo(m): 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
He should be supported without the intent of been his godfather
Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by Tjra: 12:06am On Dec 29, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nice

What marginalisation?

The last election had people from the major tribes on Ballot and the best candidate won.

You sell your candidacy and the electorates will decide if they want you or not.

So stop spilling dogshit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by Claire2023: 12:21am On Dec 29, 2023
Elections between two aspirants who haven't gotten tickets?
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by Jayhome24: 12:22am On Dec 29, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nice

You again this boy? Taaar!!! You are not from Bini infact you are not from Edo if I lie tell us your family and let us dig you out within minutes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by Claire2023: 12:28am On Dec 29, 2023
Nice One, Dr Asue Ighodalo will win.
Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by Indispensable85(m): 12:37am On Dec 29, 2023
I pity this one. Ur name is sorry.
Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by sirgoody: 12:42am On Dec 29, 2023
Dr Asue Ighodalo the man wey sabi
Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by AbujaLagos: 4:03am On Dec 29, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nice

you dey always copy and paste this your comment grin.
Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by Thomthom(m): 4:15am On Dec 29, 2023
Tjra:

What marginalisation?

The last election had the people major tribes on Ballot and the best candidate won.

You sell your candidacy and the electorates will decide if they want you or not.

So stop spilling dogshit
Oga that guy spoke the truth ... On a normal level, the president seat is always the Hausa and Yorubas rulling If yaradua no die, Jonathan for no smell that seat..

2 Likes

Re: Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:56am On Dec 29, 2023
Very good. this man should transcends his experiences and expertise for the good governance of Edo state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency Can Only Be Actualized With APC – Okorocha / Breaking: Kano Gov, Ganduje Collapses / Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.