Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House (2550 Views)

Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by YourBestWriter: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
Well, Nigeria can happen to a man, and a higher percentage for graduates with no or unrealistic plan of japa.

Imagine after hustling so hard to pass jamb in order to study medicine, waited for 3 years, 4 years before finally getting that admission (now into one of those useless science courses like microbiology), and the worst is if it is a private university.

Graduated after passing through the sleepless nights, crazy professors, and souring school fees. At that time, you are 29 or 30 years old.

Now you are a graduate, you went for service one year (maybe corpers are paid 19k), returned after NYSC after inability to save a reasonable amount. Then the real suffering begins. The little you saved, you've wasted it on transport and paper work, hunting for job.

2 years turn to 4 and 4 to 9 and still unemployed (or underemployed). Your junior ones are graduating and learning from your mistakes. They are leaving parents and getting successful and disrespecting you by all means.

Then you as the first born will automatically become the villain. Everybody will see one fault or the other. Some may tag you the unsuccessful son that want to kill the parents. Soon, you will become the subject in family night prayers. Your junior ones will disrespect you and get away with it. It will be so easy for them that you will begin to feel inferior. The one that hates you the most will find ways to make your parents, society, and family friends believe that you are the bad child in the family.

But if this is you reading this right now, I want you to do something urgently.

SELL THAT PHONE!!

USE THE MONEY AND GET ACCOMMODATION SOMEWHERE FAR FROM HOME.

START A NEW LIFE AND MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR ANYBODY TO REACH YOU.

THANK ME LATER

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by 1TrippleCee: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
What an outburst

3 Likes

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by LikeAking: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
YourBestWriter:
Well, Nigeria can happen to a man, and a higher percentage for graduates with no or unrealistic plan of japa.

THANK ME LATER

Person wey no get money go fit use beta phone?

If them
Sell dia phone, how
Much come out?

4 Likes

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by LikeAking: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
Our problem was: We were not prepared for this future.. Many people saw it comming but didn’t expect it to be this worse..

Our parents and teachers, focus too much only flogging/displine, the goal was to make us displine and not successful people.. We grew up not knowing our talents and inlet abilities..

Without your talent your degree will frustrate you..

We grew up no acquiring real life skill… Na just book skills.

Our society operated the colonial children training system, which is based on raising children to get jobs and not doing exploits..

It’s left for us to correct it in our children’s generation..

Many parents still send dia kids to Madonna and convanant uni in this present reality.. Uni we’re your child will not learn how to hustle or do one side biz..

Very terrible .

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by LikeAking: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nigerian parents too , no wise..

Majority of them spend it all on private schools and uni, overseas schooling and uni for their children and a re broke today..

We also lack good money skills in this country..

We work hard for other people..

On the other hand, the people in the service sectors are offering their services for peanuts, so poverty will surly prevail in the country..

A lesson teacher can’t be earning 10k per month, private school teachers can’t be earning 25k per month..

Also house maid for example give their services too cheaply. How can a house maid accept 10k per month? Even the very rich are paying their housemaids 25 - 30 k per month. This men can pay even 200k per month, but won’t..

House maid work is luxury and must be well paid for.. Anything payment below 100k per month should not be accepted..

In Nigeria even the poor have house maids, it will tell how far we have cheapened our services..

Our problem is beyond government, we have poverty mind set, we don’t know to to charge the right amount for our skills, we are easily decived..

If those low paying careers fail to pay a reasonable amount, then Nigerians must abandon such careers.. After no body will die.

16 Likes

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by captaininiobong(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Omor bro, I once thought like that to travel and learn yahoo.

1 Like

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by YourBestWriter: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
LikeAking:
Our problem was: We were not prepared for this future.. Many people saw it comming but didn’t expect it to be this worse..

Our parents and teachers, focus too much only flogging/displine, the goal was to make us displine and not successful people.. We grew up not knowing our talents and inlet abilities..

Our society operated the colonial children training system, which is based on raising children to get jobs and not doing exploits..

Many parents still send dia kids to Madonna and convanant uni in this present reality.. Uni we’re your child will not learn how to hustle or do one side biz..

Very terrible .

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by YourBestWriter: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
LikeAking:

Very terrible .

na that private university own worst pass. imagine after spending over a million on school fees, and no good job for years. very sad.

I've already sworn to never let my children know the road to Nigeria. That is why I am refusing to marry now because I haven't seen a woman that share in that vision. all of them are looking for marriage quick quick and start dropping kids. I ain't marrying until my japa ambition is finally complete.

14 Likes

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by LikeAking: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
YourBestWriter:

na that private university own worst pass. imagine after spending over a million on school fees, and no good job for years. very sad.

I've already sworn to never let my children know the road to Nigeria. That is why I am refusing to marry now because I haven't seen a woman that share in that vision. all of them are looking for marriage quick quick and start dropping kids. I ain't marrying until my japa ambition is finally complete.

Very wise dicision.

5 Likes

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by LikeAking: 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
YourBestWriter:

Nigerian parents are terrible money managers..

Excpecially the middle class.. They believe in bravado life style and not reality..

What is trending for them is my child is attending this private uni or in overseas uni..

Most of them are already broke from their financial misadventures.

It’s only in Nigeria teachers, lawyers, doctors, etc send their kids to private sch/uni and overseas, why won’t Nigerians be poor for life..

In the developed world only millionaires give their children such luxuries of life.

We must learn from our parents.

4 Likes

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by NFBI: 12:30am On Dec 29, 2023
God help us
Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by teabully(m): 1:14am On Dec 29, 2023
YourBestWriter:

Imagine after hustling so hard to pass jamb in order to study medicine, waited for 3 years, 4 years before finally getting that admission (now into one of those useless science courses like microbiology), and the worst is if it is a private university.

Graduated after passing through the sleepless nights, crazy professors, and souring school fees. At that time, you are 29 or 30 years old.

Now you are a graduate, you went for service one year (maybe corpers are paid 19k), returned after NYSC after inability to save a reasonable amount. Then the real suffering begins. The little you saved, you've wasted it on transport and paper work, hunting for job.

2 years turn to 4 and 4 to 9 and still unemployed (or underemployed). Your junior ones are graduating and learning from your mistakes. They are leaving parents and getting successful and disrespecting you by all means.

Then you as the first born will automatically become the villain. Everybody will see one fault or the other. Some may tag you the unsuccessful son that want to kill the parents. Soon, you will become the subject in family night prayers. Your junior ones will disrespect you and get away with it. It will be so easy for them that you will begin to feel inferior. The one that hates you the most will find ways to make your parents, society, and family friends believe that you are the bad child in the family.

SELL THAT PHONE!!

THANK ME LATER
front page material
Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by CaveAdullam: 3:25am On Dec 29, 2023
This is a core feature and major problem of African youths.

It doesn't matter whether you are the first, second, or last child. The political and economic depravity hits at all ends, in all corners of Africa.

The tiny amount of youths that can stand tall presently either started life and business early - as a result of awareness of the future + solid preparation, or the presence of parents or relatives who acted or are acting as their guardian angels to a perfect life.

For the majority of African youths, we were not prepared for the future at all.
Then if you add the role religion played - that many were hopping from one religious space to another for a miraculous magic to change their lives for good. You can be able to trace where the problem originated.

Meanwhile, the problem has been a parasitic extractive government. A government that cares for only the bellies and pockets.

We do underestimate the importance of a good government. Perhaps the success of those who made it despite their drawbacks and predicaments made it seem that people can succeed without good governance in place.

Truth: it's the government of nations that brings prosperity to their people or citizens.

Regardless of your good work and skill, if there is an embargo laid by the government - unproductive policies, or if the government itself is that embargo - bribery and corruption there can be no successful nation.

It is the government, the rich, and businessmen that sponsor innovations and expeditions. The highest the poor can come up with is idea and labor. If the equation is unbalanced it favors the few elites at the top while the masses suffer in pain and poverty.

The reality is that Africa isn't structured to succeed.

You all should quit the boasting and hopes because of your solid minerals and fertile grounds.

You need machines, science and technology, intelligent men, and economic genius to harness these things and bring prosperity. Such is alien in Africa.

For Africa to succeed, it must first crash to the bottom completely. Then genius and good people start building.

The innovations and goodwill people have can't bud well in a dirty political and economic system in Africa.

South America was as bad as Africa, but check them today. They may not be there yet but they are gradually coming up.

Britain, France, Russia, China, Singapore, and Japan were once backward and depraved like Africa. But they had to first conquer the extractive forces behind their economy and politics. But such is absent in Africa.

Imagine in the 21st century still singing praises of corrupt and inefficient political leaders. We take sides with them and fight ourselves. Can't you see how backward we are as a people?

History is history for a reason. There's no new template. Observe and learn. You'll understand.

Africans as a people are not in any way ready for a change. We continue to run an archaic process while expecting a modern change. That's to tell you how rooted we are in ignorance and stupidity as a people.

It is chapfallen to see that young and intelligent men suffer daily in Africa because they are limited in finance and assistance. Many have lost their hopes. Many are still scratching and scavenging.

Many have now opened their eyes to fraudulent activities. This is a direct symptom of poor governance. The most corrupt nations will always have the highest crime rate.

You don't want to give up? Fine. Keep pushing. You may be lucky enough to see the light. Better try and fail than do nothing.

You don't give a fvck any longer? I understand. You have a point in your pessimism.

I don't see Africa getting close to the opening of the tunnel not to talk of the end of the tunnel between now and the next 100 - 1000 years. Anyways, in Africa, we have common roots in the supernatural. Perhaps, one is on its way to turning our continent into a prosperous one overnight.

The continent isn't structured for progress. It's a specimen.

Sigh.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by Gadafii: 4:47am On Dec 29, 2023
Sell phone and get accommodation somewhere, like under the bridge abi where

Because if you are not smoking one of buharis sick cows dung how much is the phone worth that he will sell and get accommodation somewhere and start a new life, some of you are funny

See make I no lie you, school no be scam, it was the type of friends I made in school that plugged me to money making ventures, not necessarily my certificate, so if you are in this man’s shoe and you don’t have a single friend you can cry on to for help and support then you are terrible on your own

Goin to school is not just to go and get degrees, you socialize and build connections, I was lucky I got a job few months after I graduated from school even before I served, because one of my friends saw job somewhere and he recommended me, friend I met in school

5 Likes

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by DyingFetus: 5:08am On Dec 29, 2023
Live with your parents, get a living either by acquiring a skill or profiting from others work

Employ yourself

Nigeria doesn't need more employees , it need more employees

There are forking areas in Nigeria that are cash cows ie tech , food, agriculture etc.

I earn $50k and still live with my mom , my gf visits me at home while my mom's around and we make out in my bed room

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by adeoyekay(m): 6:38am On Dec 29, 2023
YourBestWriter:

SELL THAT PHONE!!

THANK ME LATER
How much is the worth of the phone to get accommodation.

1 Like

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by tyinfinity: 6:56am On Dec 29, 2023
It is better than death or being in hospital or prison or psychiatric home.

2 Likes

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by Blacklion3: 7:02am On Dec 29, 2023
Keep your phone. Having a phone is key to solving many problems.

2 Likes

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by faceland: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2023
The person should get a SHITTY JOB (one that is far below their standards) and save 100% of their penny salary (since mom and dad are taking care of food and accommodation).

If they raise 50k, they should get a very bad one room accommodation that is totally empty and be going there to hide or hustle (if into online things). Occasionally, if there is 5k, pay the electric meter for the week silently and get ready to suffer for at least 10 years.

How can a man survive without self-respect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by faceland: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2023
LikeAking:
Nigerian parents too , no wise..

House maid work is luxury and must be well paid for.. Anything payment below 100k per month should not be accepted..

In Nigeria even the poor have house maids, it will tell how far we have cheapened our services..

No offence but if you can't work, quit let those that need that 25k work.
If the family is big, they should pay the maid well (outsiders should think it's just a relative nd not a worker).
The food the house maid eat is MININUM of 2k daily (around 60k a month last last), on top of that you want to give her 100k?! How many house wife get that much and still offer from their husband?
Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by Natbrowny: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2023
LikeAking:

Person wey no get money go fit use beta phone?

If them
Sell dia phone, how
Much come out?

Abeg help me ask am oo.

Some people wil come online and talk talk talk.

If u see situations all around. U go weak.

The street is red. Really RED.

Staying in their house ain't an issue. Staying unemployed is d problem..

Dats what shud b addressed..

2 Likes

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by Natbrowny: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2023
DyingFetus:

Nigeria doesn't need more employees , it need more employees

There must a typo here right.

1 Like

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by yinkeys(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2023
The only option is to get/learn a high income skill that most people are running away from due to difficulty
Then find a way to access the international economy from Nigeria
Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by emmy512: 9:01am On Dec 29, 2023
Gadafii:
Sell phone and get accommodation somewhere, like under the bridge abi where

Because if you are not smoking one of buharis sick cows dung how much is the phone worth that he will sell and get accommodation somewhere and start a new life, some of you are funny

See make I no lie you, school no be scam, it was the type of friends I made in school that plugged me to money making ventures, not necessarily my certificate, so if you are in this man’s shoe and you don’t have a single friend you can cry on to for help and support then you are terrible on your own

Goin to school is not just to go and get degrees, you socialize and build connections, I was lucky I got a job few months after I graduated from school even before I served, because one of my friends saw job somewhere and he recommended me, friend I met in school

Exactly! My 2nd semester year 2 just after IT my colleague linked me to an IT company and that's how I started life, I left by my year 4 and before I left I recommended 2 of my colleagues that were now proficient at node js and flutter.

Everything education in Nigeria should also involve connections. Networking with people etc.

But most make it about books alone and when they're done they have nothing to fall to

1 Like

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by Cizarr(m): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2023
Well..life is really unfair to some people. The worst part is when one or two younger street brothers finishes school fortunately get government job. You start hearing different stories around flying up and down. Well, do not sell your phone because you can see job advertisment through that phone and lonely, depression might kill you. My advice for you is to enter bush and start farming seriously, enter into Agriculture and provide food for people...but you won't make it if you are lazy and not motivated with the work..... You will make it big if you are hardworking and motivate yourself. Lastly, start praying always.... I never stopped praying. God hears prayers

1 Like

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by muheeb01(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2023
The last sentences are the best of the write up,you have to leave your comfort zone,restrategize,be skillful and face your life squarely...

Most importantly be skillful and be very good in what you do,know-all the rudiments of your skill.

Be professional at your skill,what people will always need you for.

Remember know it very well In and out then you're good to go.

Even if it's your parents abandoned skll that you know, embrace it and start in as much people need it.

2 Likes

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by bigdawg7: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2023
Believe it or not, sapa na bastard

2 Likes

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2023
The same phone you can use to get job adverts ? Hmm don't sell it.

1 Like

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by Regex: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2023
CaveAdullam:
This is a core feature and major problem of African youths.

It doesn't matter whether you are the first, second, or last child. The political and economic depravity hits at all ends, in all corners of Africa.

The tiny amount of youths that can stand tall presently either started life and business early - as a result of awareness of the future + solid preparation, or the presence of parents or relatives who acted or are acting as their guardian angels to a perfect life.

For the majority of African youths, we were not prepared for the future at all.
Then if you add the role religion played - that many were hopping from one religious space to another for a miraculous magic to change their lives for good. You can be able to trace where the problem originated.

Meanwhile, the problem has been a parasitic extractive government. A government that cares for only the bellies and pockets.

We do underestimate the importance of a good government. Perhaps the success of those who made it despite their drawbacks and predicaments made it seem that people can succeed without good governance in place.

Truth: it's the government of nations that brings prosperity to their people or citizens.

Regardless of your good work and skill, if there is an embargo laid by the government - unproductive policies, or if the government itself is that embargo - bribery and corruption there can be no successful nation.

It is the government, the rich, and businessmen that sponsor innovations and expeditions. The highest the poor can come up with is idea and labor. If the equation is unbalanced it favors the few elites at the top while the masses suffer in pain and poverty.

The reality is that Africa isn't structured to succeed.

You all should quit the boasting and hopes because of your solid minerals and fertile grounds.

You need machines, science and technology, intelligent men, and economic genius to harness these things and bring prosperity. Such is alien in Africa.

For Africa to succeed, it must first crash to the bottom completely. Then genius and good people start building.

The innovations and goodwill people have can't bud well in a dirty political and economic system in Africa.

South America was as bad as Africa, but check them today. They may not be there yet but they are gradually coming up.

Britain, France, Russia, China, Singapore, and Japan were once backward and depraved like Africa. But they had to first conquer the extractive forces behind their economy and politics. But such is absent in Africa.

Imagine in the 21st century still singing praises of corrupt and inefficient political leaders. We take sides with them and fight ourselves. Can't you see how backward we are as a people?

History is history for a reason. There's no new template. Observe and learn. You'll understand.

Africans as a people are not in any way ready for a change. We continue to run an archaic process while expecting a modern change. That's to tell you how rooted we are in ignorance and stupidity as a people.

It is chapfallen to see that young and intelligent men suffer daily in Africa because they are limited in finance and assistance. Many have lost their hopes. Many are still scratching and scavenging.

Many have now opened their eyes to fraudulent activities. This is a direct symptom of poor governance. The most corrupt nations will always have the highest crime rate.

You don't want to give up? Fine. Keep pushing. You may be lucky enough to see the light. Better try and fail than do nothing.

You don't give a fvck any longer? I understand. You have a point in your pessimism.

I don't see Africa getting close to the opening of the tunnel not to talk of the end of the tunnel between now and the next 100 - 1000 years. Anyways, in Africa, we have common roots in the supernatural. Perhaps, one is on its way to turning our continent into a prosperous one overnight.

The continent isn't structured for progress. It's a specimen.

Sigh.

How do I like this comment a million times?

The issue of religion is the one thing that is actually withholding Africa. Without religion, one would have discovered how horrible we are, but you would see a very horrible person console himself with being good because he goes to church and pays tithe. Religion is making us as a people preventing us from using our common sense. Imagine someone posted a prayer on Facebook; 'Because no one can explain how coconut has water in it no one will ever know your bearing' sort of. Looking at that post I could deduce ignorance and lack of capacity. We have surrendered everything to an imaginary being to a point we can not think for ourselves. This is very appalling!

1 Like

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by LikeAking: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2023
faceland:

No offence but if you can't work, quit let those that need that 25k work.
If the family is big, they should pay the maid well (outsiders should think it's just a relative nd not a worker).
The food the house maid eat is MININUM of 2k daily (around 60k a month last last), on top of that you want to give her 100k?! How many house wife get that much and still offer from their husband?

House maid is a luxury and must be for only the rich..

Any payment below 100k is a huge exploitation of the house maid..

What will the house maid achieve from the 25k per month?

What about private school teachers who are eating very low?

Private schools is also a luxury, if you don’t have the money you don’t deserve it..

Lesson teachers is also a luxury only the rich shud afford.. All lesson teachers must earn 200k per month.. It’s called home schooling.. It’s a huge luxury, if you don’t have money to afford it then leave it.

What future does such careers have for them?

No graduate should earn less then 150k.. It’s Nigerians that will attach a reasonable price tag to their services..We charge too low for our derives..

Nigerians must aboandon all the low paying jobs, if we want to conquer poverty in this country…

We have too many low paying jobs in the country, that’s the real cause of poverty in the country.. Apart from have a valueless national currency..

1 Like

Re: Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House by faceland: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2023
LikeAking:

House maid is a luxury and must be for only the rich..

Any payment below 100k is a huge exploitation of the house maid..

What will the house maid achieve from the 25k per month?

What about private school teachers who are eating very low?

Private schools is also a luxury, if you don’t have the money you don’t deserve it..

Lesson teachers is also a luxury only the rich shud afford.. All lesson teachers must earn 200k per month.. It’s called home schooling.. It’s a huge luxury, if you don’t have money to afford it then leave it.

What future does such careers have for them?

No graduate should earn less then 150k.. It’s Nigerians that will attach a reasonable price tag to their services..We charge too low for our derives..

Nigerians must aboandon all the low paying jobs, if we want to conquer poverty in this country…

We have too many low paying jobs in the country, that’s the real cause of poverty in the country.. Apart from have a valueless national currency..

Luxury?
What about gateman that will die for you? Based on your logic, he should be paid 500k (because enough of them actually get killed).
Your understanding of housemaid might be different from mine. I see it like a 'gig'. She sweet, mop, cook one meal, eat her own and leave to work some place eles. Same with lesson teacher, check the kids work after school, eat dinner and leave to his real job.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. / Vacancy At Altak Industries Limited / Magnificent Craft And Events - EVENTS USHERS WANTED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.