Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ablution Before Sex (Men Only) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ablution Before Sex (Men Only) (174 Views)

‘it’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex’ Says Pastor / African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng / Prayer For Permission Before Sex- How True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ablution Before Sex (Men Only) by DikSin(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
Before knacking, make it a habit to always wash your Preek with water from the prayer utensil (kettle) may all abide with you all. It will make the act holy whether you are about knacking your wife or an olosho.

#bismilah

1 Like

Re: Ablution Before Sex (Men Only) by Bestbrain123(m): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2023
Do i need to ask the religion that practice such act...? And one of the most corrupted set of people.

1 Like

Re: Ablution Before Sex (Men Only) by DikSin(m): 4:24am On Dec 29, 2023
Bestbrain123:
Do i need to ask the religion that practice such act...? And one of the most corrupted set of people.

Yes... Feel Free like a bird, brother grin
Re: Ablution Before Sex (Men Only) by Bestbrain123(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2023
I'm always free to say what is rightful...?

1 Like

Re: Ablution Before Sex (Men Only) by MightySparrow: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2023
Why is this religion about sex?

What concerns God about how you knack?
The OP even add olosho.
Muttah, I guess.

Sexlam!

grin gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ablution Before Sex (Men Only) by DikSin(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
MightySparrow:
Why is this religion about sex?

What concerns God about how you knack?
The OP even add olosho.
Muttah, I guess.

Sexlam!

grin gringrin

Salam to you brother

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua: SCOAN Is Yet To Respond To Bbc’s Documentary / God I Have Come Again This Morning / Shocking: Pastor Kumuyi Responds To His Senior Pastor Over A Whatsapp Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.